ed, it needs to add more pieces and get bett

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 02.01.2019 11:43
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

OSLO, Norway -- Speaking through her tears, cross-country skier Therese Johaug denied knowingly taking a banned performance-enhancing drug.Johaug, a three-time Olympic cross-country medalist from Norway, has tested positive for the steroid clostebol. The Norwegian ski federation said Thursday that the drug came from skin cream given to her by team doctor Fredrik Bendiksen.I am not guilty. I asked the doctor, and he said it was not on the doping list, Johaug said at a news conference, wiping tears away with her hands. And he said no.Bendiksen, who was also at the news conference, stepped down from his job after taking the blame for the positive test.It is my personal mistake as a medical doctor, said Bendiksen, who said he read only the ingredients that were printed on the box. It is my responsibility.Bendiksen said he had given Johaug the cream Trofodermin to treat sunburn on her lips after altitude training with the Norwegian cross-country team in Italy in late August.She has told the whole truth, Bendiksen said. I take responsibility for Therese using the balm that has the illegal drug clostebol. ... In my opinion, she is innocent.Johaug had a urine test on Sept. 16, and the Norwegian anti-doping agency informed her of the finding on Oct. 4.Torbjorn Skogstad, the head of Norways cross-country committee, said a meeting has been called to discuss any immediate measures.Norwegian ski federation secretary general Stein Opsal said it was too early to say if she would be suspended, saying they were awaiting word from Anti-Doping Norway.Anders Solheim, the head of the anti-doping agency, said the matter would be treated with the highest priority.All aspects of the matter must be disclosed in the best possible way, also facts that support the athlete, so we can present it to [the bodys] prosecution committee for review, Solheim said.Johaug, a seven-time world champion, won gold in the 4x5-kilometer relay at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. She took silver and bronze medals at the 2014 Games in Sochi. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.wholesalenfljerseysofficial.com/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Nike NFL Jerseys From China . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said.TORONTO -- Three days after the Leafs historic playoff collapse in Boston, the wound was still raw. Did it hurt less this morning when you woke up, goalie James Reimer was asked at the Leafs wrapup session Thursday. "Not really," he answered. "Sometimes you go through the day and you forget about it," he added. "Youre doing something, youre talking about something with some guy. But then all of a sudden, you remember it, and you just get that sickening feeling in your stomach. And it just doesnt go away." Centre Nazem Kadri was also having a tough time forgetting Toronto fumbling away a 4-1 third-period lead and then losing 5-4 in overtime in Game 7 Monday. Bostons comeback, which included two goals with goalie Tuukka Rask pulled for an extra attacker, marked the first time in NHL history that a team had won a Game 7 after trailing by three goals in the third period. "I had some nightmares the first couple of nights," Kadri said. "It wasnt fun thinking back to that game." Added forward James van Riemsdyk: "Its one of those losses that kind of just eats away at your soul." Flushing away the negatives was one of coach Randy Carlyles mantras this season. But even he acknowledged this was one memory that was going to stick. "Time will heal this, but we can never forget it," was Carlyles message to his players. "How can you ignore it? You cant," he told reporters. "Its reality." Thursdays wrapup media session was the first time Carlyle and the players had talked since the TD Garden debacle which was witnessed by more than 5.1 million Canadian TV viewers. A cloud of frustration clearly still lingers within the franchise, which had not made the playoffs since 2004. Toronto finished fifth in the East with a 26-17-5 record. "Were sitting here and we didnt win a round in the playoffs that we had an opportunity to seize," the coach said. "And thats the most disappointing part for us as a (coaching) staff right now. "The feeling is frustration, its lack of accomplishment, whatever. At times you feel like you were hit between the eyes with a hammer." The Leafs want to ensure that the players do not pick away at the scab of the defeat over the summer. The issue was addressed the issue in exit meetings with the players. "Nobodys feeling good about what happened, but we cant change what just happened ... Were going about building for next year," Carlyle said. "And (you) take what you can from the positives of this year and reflect upon the negatives. "You just cant turn the page and move 180 degrees in the other direction without having some touch on the past. Do we want to dwell on it? No we dont. Were going to move on." While GM Dave Nonis said the manner of the loss had to be addressed, he played down any lasting effects. "It happened. We all know it happened. And I dont think it would ever happen again," he said. "I dont think we have to do anything differently because I think its one of those things in sports -- youll see it once in a lifetime and we were part of it and thats unfortunate. "I think were going to have to deal with the pain for a while. But our players, most players, are going to focus on next season once theyre done with their two weeks or three weeks of rest and relaxation. Theyre going to start focusing on next year, its important that we get them focused." Carlyle declined to say what areas needed to be strengthened. But he pointed to goal, defence and centre as key areas in any team. "And if we can improve in any of those positions, I would think if theres a possibility -- like any other hockey club -- they would do that. And we would be looking to do that.dddddddddddd" That did not seem to be a vote of confidence in Reimer, although Carlyle made a point of saying his words should not be seen as a criticism of any existing player. "Were not any different than any other hockey club," he said with no shortage of starch in his voice when pressed on the goaltending issue. "If you had a chance to get the best goaltender in the world, what would you do?" Nonis had a slightly different take on Reimer. "At this point, Id say he would be back as No. 1. He did a very good job for us ... I dont think anyone can point to goaltending as an issue with our team." But Nonis echoed Carlyles words that the team wont hesitate to make a move if it can upgrade any area. And he said there are no untouchables on his roster, although there were some players "unlikely" to be moved. He did say he would not trade younger talent and high draft picks for older players. Nonis said he hopes to sign first-line centre Tyler Bozak, who is due to become unrestricted free agent this summer, "if there is a contract that makes sense for us and makes sense for Tyler." As for sniper Phil Kessel, Nonis offered effusive praise, calling him one of the top players in the league. "I think this is the best stretch of hockey Phil Kessels ever played," said the GM. "Hes a good person and he cares," he added. "I dont think there was a player on our team that was more devastated than Phil." Kessel has a year left on his contract. "Theres no urgency in getting him signed to an extension," Nonis said. "But Phil Kessels going to be a good player in this league for a long time and if theres a deal there that makes sense for both of us, then no question wed like to bring him back for an extended period." While the salary cap is going down next season, the Leafs GM said the club is "in a fairly good position cap-wise." Nonis was blunt about his playoff-green teams performance in the opening game of the Boston series -- a lacklustre 4-1 loss. "Game 1 of the series you saw a team that had no idea what was coming our way, that had not been in the playoffs for the most part. And we looked like a deer in the headlights." Nonis exempted van Riemsdyk from that list, saying he had been in the playoffs before (with Philadelphia) and was prepared. "But I think after Game 1, I dont think we had a player take a night off," he added. "I think, in a lot of ways and a lot of the time, we were the better team." Nonis said while the team had improved, it needs to add more pieces and get better. "Weve taken some significant steps but were not there. Were not playing tonight." But he said the coaching staff got "everything out of these players." Carlyle, meanwhile, called it a season of both high and low points. "Were going to have to play the game to a higher level more consistently," he said. Also Thursday, Bozak revealed that he missed the final two games of the regular season after tearing his oblique. He played through that before tearing his triceps on the final faceoff of Game 5 of the Bruins series. Defenceman Mark Fraser, who didnt play after taking a puck to the face in Game 4, showed off his battle scars. He suffered a frontal skull fracture. "Thankfully theres no brain damage, no bleeding," he said matter-of-factly. Frasers forehead featured a boomerang-shaped trail of stitches, as if someone had taken a can-opener to his head. Star winger Joffrey Lupul did not talk to the media Thursday. On Tuesday, he tweeted: "That hockey game will haunt me until the day I die..." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.