d. Letestu picked it up and went in alone on He

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 25.12.2018 13:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MILAN -- Four months proved to be a long time in international football as Italy drew 0-0 against Germany on Tuesday in a match which bore little resemblance to their enthralling encounter at the European Championship.The teams on a cold night in Milan were very different from those which faced each other in the quarterfinals in Bordeaux on July 2 -- a match won by Germany on penalties after it finished 1-1.Both teams lined up with just four players who had started for them in France, while Italy also had a new coach in Gian Piero Ventura.Yannick Gerhardt made his international debut in a youthful Germany side.It was a very tactical game, well played by both teams, Germany coach Joachim Loew said. It was a great test for our youngsters. We fought well, it was a good match also for the fans. We didnt play as well in the second half maybe but overall Im happy.So many of the lads have little international experience, theyre young. So playing this match, with this kind of crowd, added to their growth ... The result wasnt important, but rather the attitude of these players.Andrea Belotti has scored three goals in his past two Italy matches and he went closest to breaking the deadlock, eight minutes from time. The 22-year-old Belotti carved out space for himself on the right of the area but his effort crashed off the inside of the left upright.We did good things for long periods, Ventura said. We were playing against the world champions. There is still a lot of work to do but the players are ready to do that. They want to grow, they want to improve, they want to train....I think it was a good performance, above all a good reading of the game. I think the future of this team is positive. I see it as rosy ... We are a good team and were working to become a great team.There was an unsporting moment before kickoff as the German national anthem was booed by a loud number of home fans but Italy captain Gianluigi Buffon led the rest of the crowd in applauding to drown out the jeers.It was Buffons 167th match for his country and the Juventus goalkeeper moved level with former Spain shotstopper Iker Casillas and former Latvia midfielder Vitalijs Astafjevs as the most capped players in European football history.Nice forward Mario Balotelli, who has not been selected for Italy since the 2014 World Cup, was in the stands to watch his country.Both teams before the match had said they werent treating it as a friendly but there was little urgency among their play as they struggled to create decent scoring opportunities.Germanys first real chance came in the 12th minute following a delightful pass from Ilkay Gundogan to Leon Goretzka but Buffon did well to block with his feet.Italy went closest in the 25th as Ciro Immobile beat the offside trap to run onto Daniele De Rossis chipped ball over the top but the former Borussia Dortmund striker fired wide of the right post.Teenage goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma replaced Buffon at halftime, to loud cheers from the fans in the stadium in which his club AC Milan plays its home matches.Donnarumma made a rare mistake shortly after the hour when he allowed substitute Kevin Vollands effort to squirm under his body but the goal was ruled out on a marginal offside decision, to the 17-year-olds relief.The match was used as a further test on using video replays to aid match officials in key decisions and the VAR -- Video Assistant Referee -- technology confirmed the offside call was correct. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapnhljerseysbywholesale.com/ . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Authentic NHL Jerseys China .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Cam Talbot has watched two outdoor NHL games from the bench in his career. He made the most of his first chance to play in one Sunday.Talbot made 31 saves and Mark Letestu scored the first of three second-period goals, lifting the Edmonton Oilers over the Winnipeg Jets in an outdoor game delayed almost two hours by sunlight melting the ice.The Heritage Classic victory extended Edmontons winning streak to three in front of 33,240 at Investors Group Field. Fans wore both Jets and Oilers jerseys to the leagues 19th outdoor game.Talbot got his 12th career shutout and first this season.I was really excited for this one, obviously, to get a chance to play in my first game, said Talbot, who was a backup when his former New York Rangers played in two Stadium Series games.The atmosphere was great out there, the ice was in pretty good condition. It was just one heck of a weekend.Zack Kassian had a goal and an assist and Darnell Nurse also scored for Edmonton.Connor Hellebuyck, who had a tuque attached to his helmet, stopped 29 shots for Winnipeg.Certainly would have liked to give the fans one reason to get out of their seats today (but) we couldnt do that for them, Jets coach Paul Maurice said.The NHL said the start of the Heritage Classic game was delayed due to intermittent sunlight on the playing surface and in the interest of player safety.The boys wanted to get out there right away, but the delay put a damper on things, Kassian said. But once things got underway, walking out there was pretty special.His goal was a bonus.Thats just icing on the cake, Kassian said. I think going into it, you want to enjoy the experience as much as you can, but most importantly, yoou want to get two points.ddddddddddddThe Jets committed a series of errors that allowed Edmonton to break the game open in the second period.Winnipeg was on a power play midway through the period when defenseman Dustin Byfuglien failed to get his stick on a loose puck in the Oilers end. Letestu picked it up and went in alone on Hellebuyck, beating him with a low shot for a shorthanded goal at 9:24.Nurse emerged from the penalty box a couple minutes later and broke for a 2-on-1 with Connor McDavid. Nurse took a pass from McDavid, then sent a shot over Hellebuycks glove with 8:50 left.McDavid has four goals and five assists in six games.Edmonton coach Todd McLellan said his teams penalty kill came up big.Not only with the shorthanded goal, but almost in the same kill, McLellan said. We go down and Darnell steps out of the box and we score another one, so thats deflating (for the Jets). That happened to us earlier in the year.Kassian gave the Oilers a three-goal advantage with 2:44 left after Jets rookie Patrik Laine turned over the puck.I just tried something stupid and they got the puck and scored, Laine said. It was my mistake and my man. I just want to learn from that mistake and move on.Edmonton had a two-man advantage for 55 seconds midway through the third period but couldnt stretch its lead.Game notes Jets veteran defenseman Mark Stuart and forward Chris Thorburn were healthy scratches. The Oilers sat forward Anton Slepyshev and defenseman Matthew Benning.UP NEXTOilers: Host the Capitals on Wednesday night.Jets: Play at Dallas on Tuesday night. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.