ional project that is gathering information

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.12.2018 12:29
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SPRINGFIELD, Pa. -- South Koreas Eun Jeong Seong won the U.S. Womens Amateur on Sunday at Rolling Green to become the first player to win the event and U.S. Girls Junior in the same year.The 16-year-old Seong outlasted Italys Virginia Elena Carta 1 up in hot conditions in the 36-hole final, the first all-international championship match in 106 years.I cant believe today, Seong said. But today is different feeling because I made history. Thats why I feel so amazing.The 19-year-old Carta, coming off her freshman season at Duke, overcame a dizzy spell that forced a 15-minute delay after the 31st hole.I mean, I was not feeling good at all, Carta said. I was, like, shaking, and that was not a good feeling.She was trying to become the second player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.I dont think I actually lost the match, the championship, Carta said. Of course, I did not win it, but at the same time, its not like saying I lost today.Seong won her second straight U.S. Girls Junior title last month at Ridgewood in New Jersey.The finalists earned spots in the U.S. Womens Open next year at Trump National in New Jersey, and the winner also traditionally receives exemptions into the ANA Inspiration, Womens British Open and Evian Championship -- if still an amateur.Seong took the lead with a birdie on the par-5 25th hole and won the par-4 29th with a birdie for a 2-up advantage. Carta took the par-4 31st with a par to Seongs double-bogey, and Seong rebounded with a par win on the par-3 34th. Carta won the par-5 35th with a 30-foot birdie putt, and Seong missed a chance to end it when her 10-footer burned the right edge. Seong ran in a 40-footer for birdie on the par-4 36th and conceded Cartas 25-footer to close out the match.My hands were shaking, Seong said. Im 1 up, and if I lose this hole, I can go to playoff. I just think, Please two-putt, please two-putt. But I made it. Im surprised.Seong became the third female to win multiple USGA championships in the same year. Pearl Sinn won the Womens Amateur and Womens Amateur Public Links in 1988, and Jennifer Song swept the same events in 2009. Seong is 25-4 in USGA match-play championships.Her mother watched her win in person after missing her two Junior victories.Yeah, special to me, Seong said. After 18, she was crying a little bit, but its OK. Shes just happy now.Carta won the NCAA title in May in Oregon as a Duke freshman. She was trying to join Vicki Goetze (1992) as the only players to win the Amateur and NCAA in the same year and the sixth to win both titles. Carta also missed a chance to become the second Italian winner, following Silvia Cavalleri in 1997.In 1910, in the previous all-international final, Dorothy Campbell, a Scot who was living in Canada, beat Englands Mrs. G.M. Martin at Homewood in Illinois.Hannah OSullivan, the Chandler, Arizona, teen who won last year in Portland, Oregon, skipped her title defense. She played last week in the Womens British Open. Air Max Cheap Wholesale . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. http://www.airmaxcheapwholesale.com/ . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Cheap Air Max Clearance . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. HARTFORD, Conn. -- Former Travelers Group insurance company chief executive Jay Fishman, who became a national advocate for research into Lou Gehrigs disease after being diagnosed with it, died at his home in New Jersey on Friday. He was 63.Fishman became CEO of Travelers predecessor company in 1998 and assumed the same title after the merger of The St. Paul Cos. Inc. with Travelers Property Casualty Corp. in 2004.He was diagnosed in 2014 with a form of Lou Gehrigs disease, a terminal neurodegenerative condition also called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS. He stepped down as CEO last December but had stayed on as executive chairman of the board.A company spokesman announced Fishmans death following his battle with ALS.Fishman spearheaded philanthropic efforts related to ALS research. He served as co-chairman of the PGA Tours recent Travelers Championship golf tournament, which was held in Cromwell, Connecticut, and whose main charitable beneficiary was a Connecticut hospital that provides care to ALS patients.The man who succeeded Fishman at Travelers, Alan Schnitzer, called him an icon among corporate leaders.The disease that afflicted Fishman is named for Lou Gehrig, one of the New York Yankees greatest players. Gehrig played in 2,130 consecutive games,, earning the nickname The Iron Horse.dddddddddddd He retired after being affected by ALS, and he died in 1941 at age 37.Fishman helped fund a national project that is gathering information from hundreds of ALS patients to try to better understand the variations of the disease and how to fight it.He raised money for a Boston Childrens Hospital project that banks the voices of ALS patients so that when the patients lose the ability to speak they can use computers that will speak for them in their own voices. He and his wife recently gave $3 million to fund a University of Pennsylvania project that helps patients with at-home respiratory care.You can be a skeptic and say, `Well, the only reason hes doing it is that he has the disease, Fishman said in June. The answer is, `Yeah, of course. If not me, then who? If Im not going to reflect all the good things that have happened to me in my life and find a way to plow that back to help people deal with what I personally know is a horrible disease, then shame on me.---This story has been corrected to show Travelers Championship golf tournament was held in Cromwell, Connecticut, not Hartford. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.