e lower, and moved up higher on the leaderboar

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.12.2018 12:26
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

St George Illawarra are clinging to the edge of the top eight but coach Paul McGregor admits they cant be considered finals contenders on form.The Dragons copped their worst loss of the NRL season in going down 36-6 to Manly at Brookvale on Monday night, blowing a golden chance to move into eighth spot.Cruelled by fundamental errors, a 19 of 32 completion rate and poor performances from halves Benji Marshall and Gareth Widdop, the Dragons looked listless and rudderless.Going into next weeks bye they are 10th on the ladder, but after being badly exposed by the Sea Eagles - who went into the match on a seven-game losing streak - questions are being raised about the Dragons real standing.The Dragons were blessed with a fortunate schedule over the State of Origin period, drawing North Queensland and Melbourne on weeks they were without their biggest stars.But their seemingly promising 30-18 win over last-placed Newcastle the week before proved to be a false dawn and they have ignominy of owning the second-worst attack in the league (215 points from 16 games) ranked only in front of the Knights.Asked if his side were playing like finals contenders, McGregor said: No, were not, not tonight.I think the last six weeks weve been playing some good footy and leading into some good form. We didnt show that (against Manly) and thats disappointing.That was a four-point game, we know the situation we could have been in, we could have been in sixth spot after the bye and now were fighting again. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfloutlet.com/cheap-houston-texans-jerseys/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Cheap Washington Redskins Jerseys .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Upon arriving in Brazil for the Olympic golf tournament, it was apparent that Matt Kuchar was all-in on the Games -- maybe even more on the other events that were taking place around Rio than his own.When at a pre-tournament news conference Kuchar began extolling the virtues of the modern pentathlon and managed to explain the five disciplines of the competition -- well, the irony wasnt lost on those who were fully aware that just a few days earlier, Kuchar had expressed ignorance concerning the golf format here.But there was Kuchar on Sunday, that goofy grin from ear to ear, beaming.His final-round 63 wasnt enough to make up a 7-shot deficit on eventual winner Justin Rose, but it did bring Kuchar a medal. A very nice bronze medal that will rank among his finest golf achievements.Its just an amazing week, said Kuchar, 38, who has seven PGA Tour victories, the biggest coming at the 2012 Players Championship. I keep expressing the feeling of just sheer pride. I knew when I was out there playing, there were times I knew I was in third place. Certainly didnt want to lose that, but also wanted to keep pushing forward.It was a funny position to be in, but while I was out there, playing that back nine, the sense of being an Olympic medalist really hit me. There were times I kind of had to back off a few times and re-gather my thoughts and composure to make sure I tried to continue to hit good shots and keep making birdies.At weeks end, Kuchar led the four Americans, who got off to a slow start on Thursday, making their quest for medals all the more difficult.Bubba Watson tied for eighth after a final-round 70 left him at 277, 7-under par and 6 shots behind third-place Kuchar.Patrick Reed rallied with a final-round 64 that jumped him to a tie for 11th.And Rickie Fowler, after a third-round 64 gave him hope, was 10 strokes worse Sunday, shooting 74 to tie for 37th.I was grinning from ear to ear every time I looked at the leaderboard and saw him (Kuchar) making pars and birdies; he was going to get a medal, Watson said. As long as he signed the scorecard the right way, he was going to get a medal.Its a thrill of a lifetime to be associated with that, and then to see Matt do that. Thats what every athlete wants to do, shoot a good numbeer, race their race the best way they know how and win a medal.dddddddddddd And thats what he did.Kuchar actually might have gone lower, and moved up higher on the leaderboard.After making birdies on four holes on the front side to make things interesting, Kuchar eagled the par-5 10th, navigated the tough holes on the back side, then birdied the 15th. That got him to 7 under for his round.But after driving the green at the par-4 16th, Kuchar was left with a 75-foot eagle putt; he ran it well by and missed the birdie putt. He knocked it close at the par-3 17th for a birdie to get to 8 under for the round, meaning a birdie at the 18th hole would give him a chance to tie for the lead.Kuchar, however, put his approach left of the green, misjudged the pitch shot, and left himself a 12-foot birdie putt that he missed, settling for a 63 -- and missing a shot at the silver by 1 stroke.Still, a 63 matched the low round of the week, and for a guy who wasnt supposed to be here -- and wasnt aware of how it all worked -- it was a good achievement.Were all fans of sport, Olympics come around only once every four years and as a fan of sport you just cant wait to watch and root on the guys for your country and just see great things happen, Kuchar said. For me, I grew up that way. I grew up a fan of sport. I had the dreams most boys have of hoping to compete in an Olympics, hoping to win a medal.The sport I ended up choosing was the sport that through my lifetime has not been an Olympic sport. When it did become an Olympic sport, the lights went off and I said, How amazing, I cant believe I now potentially have the opportunity.I had a great last couple months of golf that crept me inside the top 15 in the World Ranking, which was able to qualify me to make the U.S. team. It took a couple guys not playing for me to get in, and I thought this might just be fate. This might be fate for me to make the team and if I make the team, I might as well make the most of it.And it was to just be a part of it, to say that youre an Olympian. It is really a dream come true. And then to make the most of it, to return home with a medal, is amazing. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.