t to be more efficient throwing the ball, an

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 11.12.2018 15:30
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- MIAMI (5-4) vs LOS ANGELES (4-5)Sunday, 4 p.m. EST, FoxOPENING LINE -- Dolphins by 1 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Miami 4-4-1, Los Angeles 4-3-2SERIES RECORD -- Dolphins lead 10-2LAST MEETING -- Dolphins beat Rams 17-14, Oct. 14, 2012LAST WEEK -- Dolphins beat Chargers 31-24; Rams beat Jets 9-6AP PRO32 RANKING -- Dolphins No. 14, Rams No. 27DOLPHINS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (22), RUSH (6), PASS (28).DOLPHINS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (20), RUSH (30), PASS (9).RAMS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (31), RUSH (29), PASS (25).RAMS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (7), RUSH (17), PASS (8).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Dolphins have won four straight for first time since 2008 to enter playoff race in coach Adam Gases first season. ... Team spent week on California coast in Carlsbad after beating San Diego. That was Dolphins first win on the West Coast since 2010. ... Miami has scored 27 points in every game of winning streak, most prolific scoring stretch since 2009. ... DE Cameron Wake has six of Dolphins 12 sacks during winning streak. ... Pro Bowl LT Branden Albert wont play (dislocated left wrist). ... Dolphins havent played in Los Angeles since Oct. 9, 1988, beating Raiders at Coliseum. ... Dolphins last played Rams in Southern California in 1986, beating Eric Dickersons team in Anaheim on late TD pass from Dan Marino to Mark Duper. ... No. 1 draft pick Jared Goff makes NFL debut for Rams, taking over for Case Keenum as starting QB on struggling offense. ... Goffs first No. 1 pick QB not to start teams opener since JaMarcus Russell in 2007. ... Rams desperate for boost to somnolent offense, currently ranked last in NFL with 15.4 points per game. ... Rams snapped four-game losing streak last weekend. ... Stingy defense has held last three opponents under 18 points. ... RB Todd Gurley still cant get going. He has 515 yards rushing for 17th in NFL, but meager 3.1 yards per carry. ... Fantasy Tip: Goffs top target could be Kenny Britt, who leads Rams with 44 catches for 693 yards.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL NBA Jerseys Outlet . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.cheapbasketballjerseysoutlet.com/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Cheap Basketball Jerseys China .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. BEREA, Ohio -- RG3 is running out of time and excuses.After a rough and rusty outing last week in his first game since getting hurt in the season opener, quarterback Robert Griffin III is confident hell show more Sunday when the 0-13 Browns visit the Buffalo Bills.I will play better, he said Wednesday. I know I can.The Browns are counting on it.Making just his second start since 2014, Griffin was expectedly unpolished in a 23-10 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals . He completed only 12 of 28 passes for 104 yards and added 31 yards rushing and one touchdown.Griffin, who broke a bone in his left, non-throwing shoulder on Sept. 11, had some timing issues and there were a few plays where he either made the wrong read or simply missed his target.It was far from perfect, which is just what coach Hue Jackson anticipated.But now that Griffin has played once and is getting another week of practice to prepare, Jackson expects him to be much more refined.There needs to be a jump in performance, said Jackson, who pushed for the Browns to sign Griffin as a free agent in March.I can understand last week. Last week, I tried to temper this whole (media) room that it may not go well because I know that could happen.Now this week, I cant say that. You have a game under your belt. You have practices under your belt. Now, you need to go play well. I expect that everything will be better from that stand point.In search of their first win in more than a year, the Browns are also continuing their endless quest to find a long-term solution at quarterback and are spending these final few weeks making a detailed look to see whether Griffin can be that guy.His early season injury may have delayed the process, but Jackson is determined to see the RG3 experiment to its conclusion.I am not giving up on it, he said. I am going to work through it and see where we are. That is the whole part of him playing so we can evaluate where we are and have a good feel about it when the season is over.Griffins return came on a blustery, snowy day, not exactly optimal conditions for passing thhe football.ddddddddddddHowever, there were other reasons for his low completion percentage, including the Browns falling behind 13-0 in the first quarter and being forced to play catch up.Griffin didnt put the blame on anyone but himself for his poor statistical output.We had a number of throwaways, just broken plays and to just get the ball out and avoid sacks, he said.That accounted for a lot of the incompletions. I probably missed about three check-downs that I would normally hit and just fundamental technique issues that have been fixed and will be on display next Sunday.I think that is really what it came down to. We want to be more efficient throwing the ball, I want to be more efficient throwing the ball, and we will be.If anyone can appreciate Griffins challenge in playing for the first time in 11 weeks, its Browns wide receiver Terrelle Pryor. Hes played quarterback in the league and understands how hard it can be to step back in after a lengthy break.Pryor expects Griffin to improve as well.I have a lot of belief in Rob, he said. Last week, a lot of stuff was going on, a lot of snow and wind and a lot of different things were going on and it was his first game playing in a while.He hasnt played for two years prior to that besides the Eagles game, so youve got to be light on him and I think hes going to come out and have a lot better game this game.Game notes The Browns began practice outdoors before Jackson took a spill on the frozen field. We started outside, and I took a fall and got up and said, `OK, we are going inside, he said. Browns Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas laughed when he heard that Bills DT Marcell Dareus guaranteed Buffalo would not give Cleveland its first win. I hate that guy, Thomas joked. Im going to kill him. ... The Browns claimed RB Darius Jackson via waivers from Dallas. They waived LB Corey Lemonier.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.