r, Tyson Goldsack, Jarrod Witts OUT Darcy Moore (Ham

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.11.2018 15:27
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Mark Buehrle knew he was in for a good night after working out of some early trouble. The Blue Jays starter overcame a first-inning threat when Minnesota had runners at second and third with one out. Buehrle struck out Justin Morneau and Trevor Plouffe to escape the inning and went on to pitch through the seventh as Toronto beat the Twins 4-0 on Friday. "Im not much of a strikeout pitcher but second and third in the first I needed a strike out there and Im hoping for the best and it usually doesnt happen but it worked out," Buehrle said. The victory snapped Torontos three-game losing streak. Buehrle (5-5) held Minnesota to six hits and no walks while striking out five for his first win since June 19. It was the sixth time in 18 starts this season that the left-hander has pitched seven innings. "Today was one of those days like I had in Boston earlier in the season (a 3-2 win on May 11)," Buehrle said. "I was getting ahead in the count, making pitches when I needed them." Jose Bautista and Jose Reyes each drove in two runs and had three hits apiece for the Blue Jays who picked up their seventh shutout of the season. Bautista had a third-inning home run and an RBI single among his hits while Reyes had a two-run double in the fourth inning as he extended his hitting streak to eight games. The Twins (36-47) have lost six games in a row while the Blue Jays (42-44) have lost eight of their past 12 games after an 11-game win streak in June equalled a franchise record. The Twins are 1-8 in their past nine games at Rogers Centre. Their last win in Toronto was April 3, 2011. Minnesota manager Ron Gardenhire said his team was deflated after failing to score in the first inning. "When we dont get one in, then its like the air goes out of your tires and you cant play like that," Gardenhire said. "You have to keep grinding and going after them. a My feeling is that we are too tense, there is too much going on. Its too quiet. a "This is a game, this is a baseball game and we have to have fun playing it, and right now we are not doing that. Too much pressure going on, I dont see enough smiles on their faces." Left-hander Brett Cecil took over from Buehrle in the eighth inning and allowed one hit. Right-hander Dustin McGowan pitched a 1-2-3 ninth for the Blue Jays. "(Buehrle) was outstanding tonight, he had everything working," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "Hes had some really good outings this year but that was up with the best of them." Twins right-hander Kevin Correia (6-6) allowed 10 hits and four runs in six innings for his second loss in his past three starts with a no-decision in between "Were just trying to stay loose," Correia said. "I think your first instinct when things arent going good is to kind of tighten up and try to force something to happen, and thats not a good way to play baseball. We want to stay loose and have a good time, thats usually when you play your best. "We are just on a bad streak right now, so were going to try to keep it loose and see if we can get something going." Correia was replaced in the seventh by right-hander Ryan Pressly who pitched the final two innings without allowing a hit. The Blue Jays stranded three runners in the first two innings before Bautista hit a 2-2 hanging curve to left centre for his 20th homer of the season with one out in the third for the games first run. The Blue Jays took a 4-0 lead in a three-run fourth. Maicer Izturis and J.P. Arencibia took walks to open the inning before they advanced on a sacrifice by Munenori Kawasaki. Reyes grounded a double to right to score both runners and scored in turn on Bautistas single to centre. "Reyes is unbelievable," Gardenhire said. "Its the first real opportunity we have had to see him during a regular season game and hes an amazing looking kid out there -- all over the field." NOTES: Attendance at Rogers Centre was 25,672. ... Blue Jays 3B Brett Lawrie (left ankle sprain) of Langley, B.C., was 0-for-3 on Thursday for single-A Lansing as he continued his minor-league rehabilitation assignment. He will go to double-A New Hampshire soon but there is no schedule for his return to Toronto. ... Blue Jays RHP R.A. Dickey (8-8, 4.59 earned-run average) will start Saturday against Twins RHP Mike Pelfrey (3-6, 6.11 ERA). Pelfrey (back strain) is coming off a stint on the disabled list and will be making his first start since June 18. ...The Twins designated RHP P.J. Walters for assignment to make room for Pelfrey. Nike NFL Jerseys China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.wholesalechinajerseyscheap.com/ . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Cheap NFL Nike Jerseys Online .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Friday, August 26Adelaide ($1.27) v?West Coast?($3.75), Adelaide Oval at 7:40pm (ACST)Adelaide:?B Luke Brown, Kyle Hartigan, Jake Lever HB Rory Laird, Daniel Talia, Kyle Cheney C David Mackay, Scott Thompson, Ricky Henderson HF Mitch McGovern, Josh Jenkins, Richard Douglas F Tom Lynch, Taylor Walker, Eddie Betts FOL Sam Jacobs, Brad Crouch, Matt Crouch I/C Rory Atkins, Charlie Cameron, Cam Ellis-Yolmen, Jarryd Lyons EMG Jonathon Beech, Reilly OBrien, Jake Kelly IN Ricky Henderson, Cam Ellis-Yolmen OUT Rory Sloane (Suspension), Brodie Smith (Concussion)West Coast:?B Thomas Barrass, Will Schofield, Shannon Hurn HB Sharrod Wellingham, Jeremy McGovern, Brad Sheppard C Elliot Yeo, Matt Priddis, Lewis Jetta HF Josh Hill, Jack Darling, Chris Masten F Jamie Cripps, Josh J. Kennedy, Mark LeCras FOL Scott Lycett, Andrew Gaff, Luke Shuey I/C Dom Sheed, Jonathan Giles, Sam Butler, Mark Hutchings EMG Mitchell Brown, Jack Redden, Jackson Nelson IN Thomas Barrass, Jonathan Giles OUT Nic Naitanui (Knee), Jackson Nelson (Omitted)UBET verdict:?A home final beckons for the Crows and the early investment suggests theyll be getting one. Punters are tripping over themselves to take the Crows at the minus.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsSaturday, August 27Geelong ($1.16) v Melbourne ($5.25), Simonds Stadium at 1:45pmGeelong:?B Jake Kolodjashnij, Tom Lonergan, Andrew Mackie HB Corey Enright, Harry Taylor, Mark Blicavs C Cameron Guthrie, Joel Selwood, Scott Selwood HF Jimmy Bartel, Rhys Stanley, Mitch Duncan F Steven Motlop, Tom Hawkins, Lincoln McCarthy FOL Zac Smith, Patrick Dangerfield, Sam Menegola I/C Josh Caddy, Josh Cowan, Daniel Menzel, Tom Ruggles EMG Jed Bews, Shane Kersten, Darcy Lang IN Jimmy Bartel, Josh Caddy, Daniel Menzel OUT Shane Kersten (Omitted), Lachie Henderson (Knee), Darcy Lang (Omitted)Melbourne:?B Sam Frost, Tom McDonald, Neville Jetta HB Jayden Hunt, Oscar McDonald, Tomas Bugg C Billy Stretch, Bernie Vince, Dom Tyson HF Sam Weideman, Jack Watts, Aaron Vandenberg F Christian Petracca, Jesse Hogan, Jeff Garlett FOL Max Gawn, Nathan Jones, Jack Viney I/C Christian Salem, Angus Brayshaw, Dean Kent, James Harmes EMG Jack Trengove, Cameron Pedersen, Matt Jones IN Jeff Garlett, Christian Salem, James Harmes OUT Clayton Oliver (Omitted), Alex Neal-Bullen (Omitted), Viv Michie (Omitted)UBET verdict:?If they blow Melbourne of the park, Geelong can actually go to the top of the table. The initial investment supports them winning by at least 32 points.Essendon ($3.50) v Carlton ($1.30), MCG at 2:10pmEssendon:?B Matt Dea, Michael Hartley, Martin Gleeson HB Brendon Goddard, Mitch Brown, Patrick Ambrose C David Zaharakis, Zach Merrett, Jake Long HF James Kelly, Jayden Laverde, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti F Darcy Parish, Joe Daniher, Jackson Merrett FOL Matthew Leuenberger, Craig Bird, Courtenay Dempsey I/C Kyle Langford, Nick Kommer, Conor McKenna, Shaun McKernan EMG Will Hams, Jonathan Simpkin, Mark Jamar IN Brendon Goddard, Courtenay Dempsey, Nick Kommer, Shaun McKernan OUT Orazio Fantasia (Groin), Mathew Stokes (Retired), Mark Jamar (Omitted), Adam Cooney (Retired)Carlton:?B Lachie Plowman, Sam Rowe, Jacob Weitering HB Zach Tuohy, Simon White, Sam Docherty C Kade Simpson, Patrick Cripps, Dale Thomas HF Liam Sumner, Liam Jones, Nick Graham F Dylan Buckley, Levi Casboult, Andrew Phillips FOL Matthew Kreuzer, Bryce Gibbs, Matthew Wright I/C Sam Kerridge, Dennis Armfield, David Cuningham, Jack Silvagni EMG Andrejs Everitt, Jason Tutt, Blaine Boekhorst IN Sam Kerridge, Jack Silvagni OUT Andrejs Everitt (Omitted), Ed Curnow (Knee)UBET verdict:?Carlton did a number on the Dees last week, but the money trail points to a big Bombers win. Essendon have been surprisingly popular outright and with the head start of 21.5 points.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsSydney ($1.05) v Richmond ($10.00), SCG at 4:35pmSydney:?B Dane Rampe, Aliir Aliir, Nick Smith HB Jake Lloyd, Heath Grundy, Jarrad McVeigh C Isaac Heeney, Josh P. Kennedy, Dan Hannebery HF Gary Rohan, Lance Franklin, Luke Parker F Xavier Richards, Kurt Tippett, Ben McGlynn FOL Sam Naismith, Tom Mitchell, Kieren Jack I/C Harry Cunningham, George Hewett, Tom Papley, Harrison Marsh EMG Jordan Foote, Toby Nankervis, Dean Towers IN Kieren Jack, Harrison Marsh OUT Dean Towers (Omitted), Callum Mills (Calf)Richmond:?B David Astbury, Alex Rance, Dylan Grimes HB Bachar Houli, Taylor Hunt, Brandon Ellis C Oleg Markov, Trent Cotchin, Shaun Grigg HF Dustin Martin, Todd Elton, Shane Edwards F Kane Lambert, Jack Riewoldt, Daniel Rioli FOL Shaun Hampson, Nick Vlastuin, Callum Moore I/C Andrew Moore, Sam Lloyd, Jayden Short, Mabior Chol EMG Nathan Broad, Dan Butler, Connor Menadue IN Mabior Chol OUT Connor Menadue (Omitted) NEW Mabior CholUBET verdict:?Richmond rarely gets the job done as favourties, but they do have a surprisingly handy strike rate as long odds outsiders. With that in mind, early shoppers are going the value way.Gold Coast ($2.75) v?Port Adelaide ($1.45), Metricon Stadium at 7:25pmGold Coast:?B Adam Saad, Steven May, Kade Kolodjashnij HB Jesse Joyce, Rory Thompson, Alex Sexton C Matt Rosa, Aaron Hall, Matt Shaw HF Brandon Matera, Tom J. Lynch, Jarrad Grant F Sam Day, Peter Wright, Ryan Davis FOL Keegan Brooksby, Jack Martin, Touk Miller I/C Callum Ah Chee, Mitch Hallahan, Brayden Fiorini, Darcy MacPherson EMG Clay Cameron, Joshua Schoenfeld, Seb Tape IN Jesse Joyce, Mitch Hallahan, Darcy MacPherson OUT Jarrod Harbrow (Hand), Sean Lemmens (Concussion), Jarrod Garlett (Shoulder)Port Adelaide:?B Darcy Byrne-Jones, Jackson Trengove, Jasper Pittard HB Matthew Broadbent, Tom Clurey, Nathan Krakouer C Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines, Jared Polec HF Jarman Impey, Justin Westhoff, Sam Gray F Karl Amon, Jay Schulz, Aaron Young FOL Matthew Lobbe, Travis Boak, Robbie Gray I/C Logan Austin, Riley Bonner, Jesse Palmer, Will Snelling EMG Jake Neade, Cam OShea, Brendon Ah Chee IN Logan Austin, Riley Bonner, Will Snelling OUT Jimmy Toumpas (Omitted), Cam OShea (Omitted), Jake Neade (Omitted)UBET verdict:?Listless last week against the Pies, the Suns have been a surprise hit in early trade.dddddddddddd. Port put up a fight against the Crows, but for one reason or another we cant strike a blow for them.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsNorth Melbourne ($2.60) v GWS ($1.45), Etihad Stadium at 7:25pmNorth Melbourne:?B Luke McDonald, Michael Firrito, Shaun Atley HB Jamie Macmillan, Robbie Tarrant, Nick Dal Santo C Sam Gibson, Jack Ziebell, Daniel Wells HF Shaun Higgins, Ben Brown, Lachlan Hansen F Lindsay Thomas, Drew Petrie, Brent Harvey FOL Todd Goldstein, Ben Cunnington, Andrew Swallow I/C Jed Anderson, Trent Dumont, Aaron Mullett, Majak Daw EMG Ryan Clarke, Joel Tippett, Corey Wagner IN Luke McDonald, Shaun Higgins OUT Scott D. Thompson (Adductor), Brad McKenzie (Omitted)GWS:?B Nathan Wilson, Phil Davis, Zac Williams HB Ryan Griffen, Nick Haynes, Heath Shaw C Adam Tomlinson, Dylan Shiel, Josh Kelly HF Jacob Hopper, Jonathon Patton, Devon Smith F Steve Johnson, Rory Lobb, Jeremy Cameron FOL Shane Mumford, Callan Ward, Tom Scully I/C Toby Greene, Lachie Whitfield, Stephen Coniglio, Joel Patfull EMG Jack Steele, James Stewart, Adam Kennedy IN No ChangeUBET verdict:?A top-four position is the prize if the Giants can overcome the Kangaroos. Early bird punters think they will and are snapping up their opening price.Sunday, August 28St Kilda ($1.07) v Brisbane ($8.50), Etihad Stadium at 1:10pmSt Kilda:?B Sean Dempster, Sam Fisher, Jarryn Geary HB Dylan Roberton, Sam Gilbert, Brandon White C Leigh Montagna, David Armitage, Jack Newnes HF Maverick Weller, Nick Riewoldt, Nathan Wright F Tim Membrey, Josh Bruce, Jack Billings FOL Jason Holmes, Sebastian Ross, Jack Steven I/C Shane Savage, Blake Acres, Jack Lonie, Jade Gresham, Daniel McKenzie, Jack Sinclair, Lewis Pierce (Three to be omitted) IN Sam Fisher, Brandon White, Jack Sinclair, Lewis Pierce OUT Paddy McCartin (Broken Collarbone) NEW Brandon WhiteBrisbane:?B Matthew Hammelmann, Daniel Merrett, Darcy Gardiner HB Tom Cutler, Harris Andrews, Sam Mayes C Tom Rockliff, Ben Keays, Lewis Taylor HF Pearce Hanley, Tom Bell, Eric Hipwood F Ryan Lester, Josh Walker, Dayne Zorko FOL Stefan Martin, Daniel Rich, Mitch Robinson I/C Ryan Bastinac, Trent West, Jarrad Jansen, Josh Clayton, Liam Dawson, Rhys Mathieson, Archie Smith (Three to be omitted) IN Trent West, Jarrad Jansen, Liam Dawson, Archie Smith OUT Jackson Paine (Shin)UBET verdict:?A quiet betting game, but what little we have seen has been for the Lions at the plus.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsHawthorn ($1.17) v Collingwood ($5.00), MCG at 3:20pmHawthorn:?B Taylor Duryea, James Frawley, Shaun Burgoyne HB Luke Hodge, Josh Gibson, Grant Birchall C Isaac Smith, Sam Mitchell, Bradley Hill HF Luke Breust, Jack Gunston, Cyril Rioli F Paul Puopolo, Ryan Schoenmakers, James Sicily FOL Ben McEvoy, Jordan Lewis, Liam Shiels I/C Jack Fitzpatrick, Brendan Whitecross, Billy Hartung, Ryan Burton, Marc Pittonet, Kaiden Brand, Kieran Lovell (Three to be omitted) IN Ryan Schoenmakers, Jack Fitzpatrick, Marc Pittonet, Kieran Lovell OUT Jonathon Ceglar (Knee) NEW Jack FitzpatrickCollingwood:?B Brayden Maynard, Nathan J. Brown, Marley Williams HB Josh Smith, Jeremy Howe, Tom Phillips C Steele Sidebottom, Adam Treloar, James Aish HF Rupert Wills, Travis Cloke, Travis Varcoe F Jordan De Goey, Jesse White, Ben Crocker FOL Brodie Grundy, Scott Pendlebury, Jack Crisp I/C Brent Macaffer, Tyson Goldsack, Jarryd Blair, Jarrod Witts, Jonathon Marsh, Levi Greenwood, Adam Oxley (Three to be omitted) IN Travis Cloke, Brent Macaffer, Tyson Goldsack, Jarrod Witts OUT Darcy Moore (Hamstring)UBET verdict:?Collingwood put the Suns to the sword last round and punters feel they can add another scalp to their collection before seasons end. Outright and lines bets both favour the Pies.Fremantle ($3.75) v Western Bulldogs ($1.27), Domain Stadium at 2:40pmFremantle:?B Tommy Sheridan, Zac Dawson, Lee Spurr HB Garrick Ibbotson, Alex Silvagni, Danyle Pearce C Michael Walters, Stephen Hill, Ed Langdon HF Shane Yarran, Chris Mayne, Lachie Weller F Michael Apeness, Matthew Pavlich, Hayden Ballantyne FOL Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy, Lachie Neale I/C Darcy Tucker, Connor Blakely, Matt Taberner, Cameron Sutcliffe, Tendai Mzungu, Matt de Boer, Jonathon Griffin (Three to be omitted) IN Zac Dawson, Matthew Pavlich, Aaron Sandilands, Tendai Mzungu, Matt de Boer OUT Sam Collins (Omitted), Zac Clarke (Omitted)Western Bulldogs:?B Shane Biggs, Fletcher Roberts, Dale Morris HB Jason Johannisen, Joel Hamling, Matthew Boyd C Lachie Hunter, Marcus Bontempelli, Liam Picken HF Lin Jong, Zaine Cordy, Clay Smith F Tom Boyd, Tory Dickson, Caleb Daniel FOL Will Minson, Luke Dahlhaus, Josh Dunkley I/C Matthew Suckling, Nathan Hrovat, Tom Campbell, Toby McLean, Lukas Webb, Koby Stevens, Bailey Williams (Three to be omitted) IN Dale Morris, Will Minson, Matthew Suckling, Tom Campbell, Koby Stevens, Bailey Williams OUT Jordan Roughead (Calf), Roarke Smith (Omitted), Easton Wood (Ankle)UBET verdict:?Another lacklustre betting game and, again, what little weve seen has been for the underdog with the plus.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selections Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.