innings. In this match, Sri Lankas top five all w

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.11.2018 15:25
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- Buster Posey homered for his 1,000th hit, Hunter Pence also went deep one batter later and the San Francisco Giants beat the Colorado Rockies 12-3 on Tuesday night.Brandon Crawford tripled twice for San Francisco, which remained a half-game behind the Mets for the top NL wild card and one game up on the Cardinals for the second spot.Matt Moore (12-12) matched his career high with 11 strikeouts over 7 2/3 innings, rebounding from his worst start this season.Posey and Pence hit consecutive solo shots, the fifth time the Giants have had back-to-back homers this year. Each player drove in two runs on the night. Conor Gillaspie added a two-run homer in the eighth. Cheap Basketball Hoodies .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. China Basketball Jerseys . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. http://www.cheapjerseysnbaoutlet.com/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Disocunt NBA Jerseys . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale NBA Stitched Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. 0Number of matches won by Sri Lanka on this tour of England. They lost the three-match Test series by 2-0, lost the five-match ODI series 3-0 before losing the one-off T20I. The last instance of a visiting side not winning any match against England in a season, containing series of at least two formats, was West Indies in 2012. Incidentally, Sri Lanka had won all the three series against England on their last tour, in 2014.73*Jos Buttlers score in this match - his highest in T20Is as well as the highest in his overall T20 career. He beat his previous best T20I score of 67 which came against West Indies in Bridgetown in 2013-14 and his previous best T20 score of 72 not out which was for Somerset against Gloucestershire in Taunton in 2011. His unbeaten knock of 73 is the second-highest for England against Sri Lanka. Alex Hales made 116 not out in Chittagong in the 2014 World T20.0Number of higher targets successfully chased by England losing two or fewer wickets, than the target of 141 in this T20I. They had chased down 140 without losing any wickets against New Zealand in Wellington in 2012-13. This was only their fourth win by eight or more wickets in T20Is.3/27Liam Dawsons figures in this match - the best for an England spinner on T20I debut. The previous highest was Chris Schofields 2 for 15 against Zimbabwe in Cape Town in 2007 World T20. Dawsons figures are overall the fifth-best by an England bowler on T20I debut.61 - Runs scored by Sri Lanka in their last ten overs of the innings losing seven wickets after being 79 for 3 at the end of the tenth over. England scored only 66 in their first ten and then made 78 runs in the next 7.3 overs to chase down the target comfortably. For Sri Lanka, there were six overs in the first ten where they scored eight or more runs compared to just two such overs in the last ten.114* Runs added by Eoin Morgan and Buttler for the third-wicket, which is the second-highest partnership for England in T20Is against Sri Lanka. The highest of 152 was also for the thirdd-wicket involving Morgan and Hales in Chittagong in the 2014 World T20.dddddddddddd0 Number of England players who had scored 50 or more in their first innings as an opener in T20Is, before Buttler. This was the first time Buttler had opened in his 49-match T20I career and he made 73 not out. The previous highest by an England player in his first innings as an opener was 46 by James Vince against Pakistan in Sharjah in 2015-16. The highest by any player in his maiden innings as an opener is 96 by Damien Martyn against South Africa at the Gabba in 2005-06 - the only time he opened in his four-match T20I career. This was only the second time Buttler opened in his entire T20 career of 140 innings. The first time he opened was for Somerset against Jamaica in Bridgetown in the 2011 Caribbean T20 where he was out without scoring.5 - Number of instances of a teams top five all scoring more than 10 runs but none of them going past 30 in a T20I innings. In this match, Sri Lankas top five all went onto double figures but the highest was 26 by Danushka Gunathilaka. This was the first such instance for Sri Lanka. The last such instance for any team was for West Indies against Ireland in Kingston in 2013-14.18.85 Kusal Pereras average on this England tour - 132 runs in seven innings. His highest score on this tour was 43 and he was out three times for single digits. He, though, made 32 and 135 in two ODI innings against Ireland in Dublin between the Test and ODI series against England.72 Number of T20Is missed by Farveez Maharoof for Sri Lanka, before appearing in this match. His last T20I, before this, was in October 2008. Only Liam Plunkett (74 matches) has missed more consecutive T20Is for a team. Among Sri Lanka players, the next highest is 37 T20Is missed by Dilhara Fernando who made a comeback in February earlier this year after having not played a T20I since November 2011. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.