doing what Im doing, lets talk.But I want ow

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 13.01.2018 11:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Even though the Colorado Rockies are all too accustomed to piecing together their lineup because of recent injuries, they were reminded Saturday what happens when their top players are healthy.Back in the lineup together for the first time since Aug. 17, Charlie Blackmon, DJ LeMahieu and Carlos Gonzalez combined to drive in six runs on seven hits as the Rockies beat the Washington Nationals 9-4 in 11 innings. Blackmon hit two home runs and Gonzalez his 200th as Colorado snapped a four-game losing streak.Theres nothing like having your horses in there, and it changes the game when youre at full strength, manager Walt Weiss said.NL MVP Bryce Harper was ejected in the 10th inning after getting called out on strikes. The Nationals star outfielder immediately yelled at plate umpire Mike Winters from close range and threw his helmet to the ground after being tossed.It just shouldnt happen, Harper said of Winters third-strike call. Just bad behind there. Its not a strike.After Jorge De La Rosa gave them five solid innings of three-run baseball with eight strikeouts, the Rockies went through plenty of twists and turns to win a game that took 4 hours, 49 minutes to play.Colorado scored a run on a wild pitch during an intentional walk, lost the lead with two outs in the ninth on an RBI single by Jayson Werth off closer Adam Ottavino and roughed up Yusmeiro Petit (3-4) for five runs in the 11th.With LeMahieu back after missing three games with a wrist injury, he and Blackmon combined to go 6 for 11 with three RBI and four runs scored.We missed some guys earlier in the road trip, said Blackmon, who has 23 home runs and five multihomer games. Its always a different lineup when DJs not in there, so to have him back was obviously a real good boost.LeMahieu went 3 for 5 to raise his average to .347 and pass the Nationals Daniel Murphy for the NL batting lead.This guy, hes a professional hitter, said Gonzalez, who hit his 24th home run of the season in the 11th off Petit. He knows how to put great at-bats out there and give everybody an opportunity to drive in runs.OTTAVINO OVEROttavinos streak of not allowing a run ended at 31 1/3 innings on Werths RBI single. Dating to Sept. 6, 2014, its the longest active streak in the majors.Its disappointing, obviously, when he got the hit, but the games over if the next guy gets a hit, said Ottavino, who got Murphy to ground out to send the game to extra innings. Im happy I got that guy out so we were able to do what we did and win the game.WALK THIS WAYNationals starter A.J. Cole allowed a run to score when he threw the ball away when trying to intentionally walk Daniel Descalso in the fourth.I havent seen an intentional walk go awry in a long time, manager Dusty Baker said. They were just going to say, `Take your base intentionally, but thats a reason you know for it not to.It got worse for the Nationals because De La Rosa had an RBI single on the next at-bat, extending his hitting streak to a career-best four games.VAMOS RAMOS SLUMPWith his RBI single in the fourth, Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos snapped a 1-for-23 slump. Ramos is the National Leagues best hitting catcher this season.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: Weiss said RHP Tyler Chatwood (mid-back strain) will go on a rehab assignment with details still to be determined.Nationals: RHP Joe Ross, who has been out since early July with shoulder inflammation, will begin a rehab assignment at Triple-A Syracuse on Sunday.UP NEXTRHP Chad Bettis (10-7, 5.29 ERA) starts for the second time in 12 days against the Nationals, who will call up RHP Lucas Giolito (0-0, 4.91) to make his fourth career major league start. Nike Air Max 2017 Heren . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Goedkope Nike Air Max Dames . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.goedkopeairmax-nl.nl/nederland-air-max-tn.html . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Nike Air Max 90 Essential Dames .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Nike Air Max 2017 Zwart . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying.Will the critics finally be silenced? Whats next? Heres what we learned after Conor McGregor created history by adding Eddie Alvarezs lightweight title to his existing featherweight prize. McGregor KOs Alvarez Second world title win on New York City debut How does McGregors achievement compare?A legion of cage legends have not even attempted to make the gargantuan leap into a second weight category, much less challenge the No 1 fighter from the division above. In rolling the dice and staggeringly hitting the jackpot, McGregor has gone above and beyond the landmark achievements of Georges St-Pierre, Anderson Silva or Jon Jones. McGregor has not defended either of his belts, unlike that esteemed trio of UFC greats, so that must be taken into consideration. But equally, in measuring McGregors bravery to jump up by 10lbs, it must be noted that St-Pierre, Silva and Jones never considered it wise to embark on a meaningful run outside of the safe-haven divisions that they owned.BJ Penn and Randy Couture held UFC titles in two weight divisions at separate times but McGregor has even trumped them by wearing gold on each shoulder. To have done so within the space of a year (and finding time to fit in a double-header against Nate Diaz at welterweight, a third weight division) is an accomplishment at the forefront of anything that any UFC fighter could boast.Isnt McGregor supposed to struggle against wrestlers?The perceived method of defeating McGregor (take him down, hold him down) received another slap in the face as Alvarezs accomplished wrestling credentials failed to impose themselves. Its not the first time McGregor has beaten a wrestler so will this theory crumble, as Alvarez did? The first time the Irishman overcame the grappling acumen of an American opponent, his victim was Chad Mendes in the summer of 2015, yet critics refused to shy away. Mendes was a last-ditch replacement for the injured Jose Aldo and, although he successfully dragged McGregor to the canvas for extended periods, eventually succumbed to a knockout.The short-notice arrangement of that fight meant McGregor was castigated in some quarters for benefiting from Mendes lack of fitness. This time around, nullifying Alvarezs take-downs must carry more weight. Alvarez enjoyed a full training camp of planning how to put McGregor on his back yet never came close to doing so.The snake-hips and constant threat of a counter-punch from the featherweight champion means he is becoming an increasingly difficult target to wrestle to the ground.Why has nobody found an answer for his trademark punch?The vicious left fist of McGregor - the same weapon that yielded his first UFC title, and previously dragged him up the ladder of contenders - accounted for the durable Alvarez. They know its coming, but they cant get out of the way. A skilled puncher who stands southpaw is a rare commodity in the world of MMA so McGregors stance has a uniqueness that is even more pronounced than it would be inside a boxing ring. The left hand is almost always delivered perfectly straight (he doesnt often throw hooks or uppercuts) and comes from an angle that opponent after opponent has found too difficult to suss. It possesses a power which means that one strike can befuddle the victim - Alvarez was never the same after surviving the first knock-down - meaning a repeat becomes likelier and likelier. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. But the real key behind McGregors punching style, honed in Irish boxing gyms before he ever removed his shoes to step into a cage, is his unrivalled accuracy. Alvarez has made a career of throwing wide, powerful hooks (thats how he dethroned Rafael dos Anjos to become champion) but they are energy-sapping efforts that infrequently find the perfect home. McGregor throws short and straight, and nobody yet has found an escape route..dddddddddddd Can McGregor box? Exclusive investigation into his boxing credentials Is McGregor the top pound-for-pound fighter in the world?The official rankings before Saturday night had McGregor fourth - behind No 3 Daniel Cormier, second-placed Dominick Cruz and top dog Demetrious Mighty Mouse Johnson. Can any of that trio claim to be better than McGregor now that he is a two-weight champion?McGregors sole UFC defeat to Nate Diaz must come into play here, because it represents an imperfect resume. However, light-heavyweight champion Cormier has also lost to Jon Jones so McGregor must automatically leapfrog him, at the very least. Cruz and Johnson, the bantamweight and flyweight champions respectively, are a sensational duo who arent automatically demoted due to McGregors increasing brilliance. They have fought each other, with Cruz winning, so Johnson also has one UFC blemish on his record. The pair are masters of their craft who blend all aspects of the sport seamlessly while rarely taking damage, but neither have put a run together that compares to McGregors.The looming return of Jones, the exiled former light-heavyweight champion, adds to the competition for the fantasy No 1 spot but he cant be considered until his suspension ends. As it stands, the argument for keeping McGregor off the top spot has dwindled to sheer bias.When will he be back?Another fascinating layer of intrigue surrounding the Irishmans story is how frequently we see him inside the cage. He has managed to fit 10 fights into a mere three-and-a-half year UFC stint, including turning around from his Diaz defeat within five short months. He still rushed back, the prospect of creating history in New York City proving too tempting.Yet a post-fight announcement that his girlfriend is expecting their first child (imagine the ferocity of a mini-McGregor running around in a couple of decades) implies that Conor Sr is approaching his first major break since his remarkable takeover began. Watch Conor McGregors post-fight press conference He has already indicated that a potential return could be as far more than a mere fighter. McGregor, fully aware of his status as the UFCs most popular star, has indicated that the companys new owners must invite him into the boardroom if they want to appease his ambition. People have shares in the company, celebrities. Conan OBrien owns the UFC nowadays, so where is my share? Where is my equity? If Im the one thats bringing this. I mean, theyve got to come talk to me now, thats all I know. McGregor: I want my UFC stake Star has demanded a share of the UFC ownership Ive got both belts, a chunk of money, a little family on the way. If you want me to stick around and you want me to keep doing what Im doing, lets talk.But I want ownership, I want equal share, I want what I deserve, I want what Ive earned.His grand plan would represent a breakthrough in what any sportsperson has ever been capable of, yet is remains a pipe-dream. His last pipe-dream? Three years ago, he claimed hed become a UFC two-weight world champion… Also See: McGregor KOs Alvarez Can McGregor box? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.