rally the Olympic team to victory.ddddddddddddMoore a

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 13.01.2018 11:55
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Jay Haas shot an 8-under 63 on Saturday to take a five-stroke lead in the Toshiba Classic, putting him position to become the second-oldest winner in PGA Tour Champions history.At 62 years, 10 months, 7 days Sunday, Haas would fall short of only Mike Fetchick, the 1985 Hilton Head Seniors Invitational winner at 63 years to the day. Gary Player is No. 2 on the list at 62 years, 9 months, 22 days in the 1998 Northville Long Island Classic.I dont know whats gotten into me other than -- and Ive always said the ball doesnt know how old you are or what your name is or anything like that -- if you hit a good shot, it goes right down the middle and on the green and in the hole, Haas said. So, Im not trying to think about being old or anything like that. I feel good, I feel positive with my swing. Im not doing it with smoke and mirrors.He missed a chance to shoot his age when his eagle try to 18 stopped short.I knew that, yeah, Haas said. It was great to even have an opportunity to do that. Obviously, when I was over the putt, I did not think that.The 2007 winner at Newport Beach Country Club, Haas has played 36 holes without a bogey. He shot a 64 on Friday for a share of the first-round lead with Billy Mayfair.I was feeling solid on the greens and so I was somewhat aggressive and had some nice chances to even get lower, but obviously I made some nice putts, too, Haas said. Maybe probably 18 feet at No. 4 and then probably 25 feet at No. 5. Those two were not stealing, but you dont expect to make those a lot of times.Haas won the last of his 17 senior titles in 2014. He won nine times on the PGA Tour and captained the United States winning Presidents Cup team last year in South Korea. He birdied three of the final four holes, starting the run on the par-5 15th and adding two more on the par-3 17th and par-5 18th to reach 15-under 127.Fred Funk, at age 60, was second after a 65. He eagled the 15th and birdied 18.I fully expect any of these guys from behind to shoot 62 or 3 and Im going to have to keep playing hard as I can, Haas said. Hopefully, Ill have a chance coming down the last few holes.John Daly shot a 66 to top the group at 9 under. After birdieing the final five holes Friday in a 67, Daly opened birdie-birdie-eagle. He bogeyed the par-3 eighth and birdied the two late par 5s, playing through a left shoulder injury.Basically, one-handed the last six holes, Daly said. Hopefully, get some ice on it and get the swelling down.Daly is making his 14th senior start since turning 50 in April. The two-time major champion has three top-20 finishes on the tour, the best a tie for 11th in July in the Dicks Sporting Goods Open.Grant Waite (65), Ian Woosnam (66), Doug Garwood (66), Billy Andrade (6) and Bart Bryant (6) also were 9 under.Im going to have to shoot 64 to have a chance, Woosnam said.Defending champion Duffy Waldorf was tied for 14th at 7 under after a 68. Mayfair, making his sixth start on the tour after turning 50 in August, had a 76 to drop into a tie for 45th at 2 under. Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Cheap Kings Jerseys . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. http://www.cheapsacramentokingsjerseys.com/ . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Wholesale Kings Jerseys . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. LOS ANGELES -- Maya Moore hit four free throws in the final 40 seconds to help the U.S. womens Olympic basketball team survive a stiff test from a U.S. select team with an 88-84 victory Monday night.After trailing for most of the first half and building a 12-point lead in the third quarter, the select group rallied.Trailing 73-61, Natasha Howard helped fuel a 16-3 run by the select team, which took a 77-76 lead with 4:05 left.Howards three free throws with 1:13 remaining gave the younger team an 84-82 lead.Brreanna Stewart hit a layup and Moore hit her free throws to rally the Olympic team to victory.ddddddddddddMoore and Elena Delle Donne scored 11 points each to lead the U.S.Howard scored 24 points and Jewell Loyd added 20 for the select group.The Olympic team will play three exhibition games against France, Australia and Canada on the East Coast before heading to the Rio Olympics. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.