MASON, Ohio -- Top-seeded Serena Williams kept her poise during the toughest moments at the Western & Southern Open and pulled t

in Allgemeine fragen und antworten Autogas - Anlage - Tanken - Verbrauch u.s.w 11.01.2018 10:03
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

MASON, Ohio -- Top-seeded Serena Williams kept her poise during the toughest moments at the Western & Southern Open and pulled through a tough opening match as well. William Gay Jersey . She rallied from behind in both tiebreakers to beat Samantha Stosur 7-6 (7), 7-6 (7) in an hour and 54 minutes. She found it useful to get pushed so hard in her first match. "Its good when you play a lot of close matches and you come out on top -- Im defeated, Im down and I come back and win," she said. "Thats very good." Stosur got ahead 4-0 in the first tiebreaker before Williams rallied. Stosur had two set points in the second tiebreaker, but hit a shot into the net and another one long to even it. Williams won it when Stosur dumped another shot into the net. "Against player like that you think, Oh, there is a chance there," Stosur said. "More often than not they come up with the goods to shut you down." Asked how she pulled it out, Williams said, "I really dont know. She was up in both of the breakers. It was just a great match, really." By contrast, Andy Murray needed little more than an hour to get through his opening match. He faced only three break points -- and fought all of them off -- during a 6-3, 6-3 win over Joao Sousa. Murray is still trying to get back into form from back surgery last September. He also made a break with coach Ivan Lendl in March that was a big adjustment. "Its been a tough year," Murray said. "There have been a few things happen. Obviously coming back from surgery is hard. To me now, that isnt in any way an excuse. Now I have had enough time to get over it. Obviously with Ivan, that was also tough." No. 4 Tomas Berdych converted only one break point while losing to Yen-Hsun Lu 3-6, 6-3, 6-4. John Isner, who reached the finals in Cincinnati last year before losing to Rafael Nadal, moved on with a solid 6-3, 7-6 (1) victory over Marinko Matosevic. "I played so unbelievably well here last year," Isner said. "Im off to a very good start this year. I love this tournament. I feel very comfortable here." There was an upset in the womens draw. Third-seeded Petra Kvitova had trouble with her serve and lost to Elina Svitolina 6-2, 7-6 (2). Kvitova had nine double-faults and made just 52 per cent of her first serves. "Im disappointed how I played today, for sure," she said. "From the beginning, I didnt feel very comfortable out there." JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. Mel Blount Jersey . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black-Friday-Donnie-Shell-Jersey/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt.San Diego, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Dodgers werent finished on Wednesday after overhauling their middle infield at the Winter Meetings. According to multiple reports, veteran pitcher Brandon McCarthy will sign a four-year, $48 million deal with Los Angeles, bolstering an already strong starting rotation. The move comes after the Dodgers acquired shortstop Jimmy Rollins and second baseman Howie Kendrick in separate deals. McCarthy, 31, is coming off the first 200-inning season of his career. After postingg a 3-10 record with a 5. Vince Williams Jersey. 01 ERA in 18 starts with Arizona, he was traded in early July to the New York Yankees, where he pitched much better with a superior defense behind him. In 14 starts with the Yankees, he improved his ERA to 2.89 and won seven games. His 5.30 K/BB ratio was ninth among all major league starters. In nine seasons split between the White Sox, Rangers, Athletics, Diamondbacks and Yankees, McCarthy owns a 52-65 record and 4.09 ERA in 989 1/3 career innings. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.