GLENEAGLES, Scotland - Nick Faldo says Sergio Garcia did not want to play in the 2008 Ryder Cup, which prompted him to describe

in Allgemeine fragen und antworten Autogas - Anlage - Tanken - Verbrauch u.s.w 11.01.2018 10:03
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

GLENEAGLES, Scotland - Nick Faldo says Sergio Garcia did not want to play in the 2008 Ryder Cup, which prompted him to describe the Spaniard as useless on television. Kaka Jersey .Faldo was working as analyst for Golf Channel during the matches. When the host mentioned that Garcia has been spectacular in the matches, Faldo replied: Apart from one. He was referring to 2008, when Faldo was captain and the Americans won at Valhalla. Garcia earned one point from two halved matches.Faldo told The Associated Press he regrets saying useless and did not want to create a firestorm during the biggest week of the year for Europe. He says it was live television and he meant no malice.The Europeans rallied behind Garcia after they took a 5-3 lead after the opening day. Pele Jersey . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Brazil Soccer Jerseys . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/world-cup-danilo-football-jersey/ . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something.SYDNEY - Rory McIlroy has confirmed hell return to defend his Australian Open title in November. Top-ranked McIlroy, coming off victories at the British Open and the WGC Bridgestone Invitational, on Wednesday said hell contest the Australian tournament from Nov. 27-30 in Sydney. The 25-year-old Northern Irishman won the title last year by a stroke over Australias Adam Scott and credited the victory with helping himm regain his form and momentum. Lucas Moura Jersey. . In a statement, McIlroy says the crowds "really loved the showdown between myself and Adam. And it proved to be a really important win for me." McIlroy led from start to finish at Hoylake to win the British Open, then overpowered Firestone last weekend to win his first World Golf Championship. Now he is the overwhelming favourite at the PGA Championship. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.