r is playing but for me its obviously a target

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.10.2018 15:56
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland is targeting a starting place in Englands Euro 2016 campaign this summer. Butland has kept 13 clean sheets this season, and two of them came playing for the national team against Lithuania and France.And Butland is relishing the opportunity to represent England at a major tournament, starting with Slovakia, Wales and Russia in Group B. Manchester Citys Joe Hart and Fraser Forster of Southampton are both battling to earn starts in Roy Hodgsons team as well.Butland said: I dont want to go to the Euros and not be a part of it, I want to go and play.Obviously I would be supportive of whoever is playing but for me its obviously a target of mine to be Englands number one. Joe Hart (top) and Fraser Forster training with England That can only happen if Im playing well for Stoke, so thats my sole focus.Despite the fierce rivalry between the England trio for a starting place, Butland insists the goalkeepers are all supportive of each other.Butland said: I think it always has worked whether Ive played, Joes played, Frasers played, whoever has not been involved has always been supportive. The training has always been of an incredibly high standard and everyone has pushed and drove themselves on.At the end of the day its where we work, we want to enjoy what we are doing in training sessions. Selfishly you do want to play but we never let it affect the morale. Or how together things are, and I think thats credit to the guys as well. Also See: England latest England fixtures England stats Table Jose Berrios Jersey . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Kirby Puckett Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.twinsrookiestore.com/Twins-Harmon-Killebrew-Kids-Jersey/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Robbie Grossman Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Miguel Sano Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. METAIRIE, La. -- Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says New Orleans has signed defensive end Darryl Tapp and waived tight end Jack Tabb.The 6-foot-1, 270-pound Tapp, whose signing was announced Wednesday, is a 10-year veteran who joined the NFL as a Seattle Seahawks second-round draft choice.Tapp, who played for Detroit last season, also took part in the Saints minicamp in June.Tapp played in 16 games last season and was in on 26 tackles to go with two sacks and twoo forced fumbles.dddddddddddd. His career has included stints with Philadelphia and Washington.Tabb joined the Saints as an undrafted rookie in 2015, then spent last season on injured reserve because of a knee injury during training camp.New Orleans opens training camp on July 27.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.