you really feel like youve done something g

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.10.2018 15:54
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NACOGDOCHES, Texas -- Dallas Cameron made two free throws in the final 15 seconds as Stephen F. Austin came from behind to beat Division II Northeastern State 75-70 on Friday night to extend its home-court winning streak to 30 games.Northeastern was up 41-31 at the half and was ahead 70-66 with 2:09 remaining. SFAs TJ Holyfield made two free throws and Ivan Canete completed a 3-point play to give the Lumberjacks a 71-70 lead with 28 seconds left. SFA outscored Northeastern 41-29 in the second half.Both teams spent a lot of time at the free throw line as Stephen F. Austin (2-1) made 32 of 36 and the RiverHawks made 22 of 32 free throw attempts.SFA was 20-of-43 shooting while limiting Northeastern to 20 of 63.Holyfield had 17 points and Kevon Harris 16 for the Lumberjacks.Montre Williams and Tyler Williams had 14 points apiece for Northwestern State. Kevin Garnett Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.officialtimberwolvesproshop.com/authentic-anthony-brown-timberwolves-jersey/ . PAUL, Minn. Tyus Jones Jersey . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Custom Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team.ST. LOUIS -- Longtime Kentucky pals Russ Cochran and Kenny Perry have shared a massive gallery the first two rounds of the Senior PGA Championship. Now, they also share the lead. "Its been a great couple of days," Cochran said after the pair each shot 5-under-66 on Friday. "Hes one of my best friends. We had a good time out there." Cochran and Perry had matching 69s in the opening round, they tied for the best score in the second round and are the only players to break 70 both rounds. They bonded in high school in Paducah, a three-hour drive from St. Louis. When they play together for the third straight day Saturday as the final twosome, the following is likely to grow. "Its been pretty neat for me to play alongside him for the last two days and for both of us to play tremendous," Perry said. "We play a lot together." The relationship is tight enough that Perry can joke that at dinners Cochran is "like a woman" with non-stop patter. "Hes got more stories. Hes hilarious. Hes so fun to be around, and Im always the guy listening," Perry said. "He controls everything when were out." On the course, Cochran admires Perrys control, rhythm and power. "The only thing I have to watch out for is Kenny hits it a long way," Cochran said. "When someone hammers it you want to jump up and swing a little harder than you should. "So, I try not to do that." Japans Kiyoshi Murota was two strokes back after a 70. Jay Haas and Duffy Waldorf, tied for the lead after the first round, matched Loren Roberts at 4 under. Roberts had a 68, and Haas and Waldorf shot 72. The 54-year-old Cochran tied for seventh in the 1992 PGA Championship at Bellerive won by Nick Price. Cochran was tied for second after two rounds before falling back with a 76. The left-hander began play on the back nine and had five birdies in a span of six holes, peaking at 8 under before a bogey on No. 6. He was proudest of a birdie on perhaps the most challenging hole on the ccourse, the 477-yard par 4 at No.dddddddddddd 10 with a creek guarding the green, hitting a 5-iron approach to about 4 feet. "I kind of felt like I hit the lottery a little bit," Cochran said. "Anytime you birdie that hole, you really feel like youve done something good." The 52-year-old Perry had five birdies in a bogey-free round, helped by a handful of 300-plus drives. Though somewhat new to the Champions Tour, he has been impressed by the consistency. "They dont back up out here," Perry said. "Youve got to keep your foot on the gas pedal, keep making birdies." Waldorf had a rocky round with six bogeys and five birdies, and joked when he was asked for a recap, "Oh great, my whole card were going to go through." Like Cochran, Waldorf was a contender in the 92 PGA with a ninth-place finish. Defending champion Roger Chapman just made the cut at 4 over after a 74. "I havent played very well this week," Chapman said. "So yeah, if I make the cut its a bonus." Bernard Langer made a 12-stroke improvement with a 67 and also was 4 over, rebounding from an opening round marred by consecutive triple bogeys. Georgia club pro Sonny Skinner, who was a stroke back after the first round, shot 73. He was among 10 players, including Tom Watson, at 2 under. Peter Jacobsen, who won the 2004 U.S. Senior Open at Bellerive, made a six-stroke improvement with a second-round 69 and is 2 over. Notes: Perry is 18 under his last four rounds in the Senior PGA Championship, including a record 62 last year at Harbor Shores in Benton, Mich. ... Four players have had bogey-free rounds -- Haas and Mark Wiebe on Thursday and Perry and Langer on Friday. ...There have been five eagles on the par-5 17th hole, one of them by Cochran in the opening round. ... Last year, Chapman was just the third player since 2000 to win the tournament after holding or sharing the lead after two rounds. ... Skinner is among three club pros at 2 under and five overall made the cut. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.