g list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity o

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.10.2018 15:38
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

AVONDALE, Ariz. -- The Carl Edwards hauler sits 10th among the haulers in the Sprint Cup garage area, where they line up by organization based on owner points.With Joe Gibbs Racing having the third-best spot in owner points (behind Hendrick and Penske) and Edwards last among the JGR drivers in points, it would appear as if this team is among those in the dogfight for a spot in the championship.But thanks to Edwards win Sunday at Texas, he doesnt have to worry about his finish this weekend. Its the same for Jimmie Johnson, who won at Martinsville.When those two drivers talk about this weekend, they dont mind looking ahead. They are among the four drivers who will advance out of the semifinal round and be eligible for the championship Nov. 20 at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Johnson can barely remember -- or doesnt choose to remember -- his 11th-place run at Phoenix in March. The Chase for the Sprint Cup makes its next stop Sunday in Phoenix.I know I ran OK, but even that is a little vague because I jumped right over my Phoenix prep and have been focused on Homestead, Johnson readily admitted earlier this week.The same could be said for Edwards, who got out of his race-winning car at Texas and minutes later was talking to crew chief Dave Rogers about Homestead.Dave was actually trying to shut me up, Edwards said. I started talking about Homestead already.Everything we do now will be geared to making sure that that Homestead weekend, we do it perfectly. I relish the opportunity to go focus for ... 14 days on trying to give a championship effort.While Edwards celebrated, he has three teammates who enter Homestead without a guarantee they will advance. Kyle Busch, Matt Kenseth and Denny Hamlin are among the six drivers vying for the two remaining spots.Obviously, theyre a little more relaxed, I would assume, this weekend in a way, Kenseth said. But yet Im sure theyre also thinking ahead to Homestead. Im sure theyre thinking about this weekend to try to get their car running as good as they can to try to help two more cars get in there from the organization.I dont know that its a lot different.Edwards wont have to worry about anything this weekend. He wont have to play over what happened in March at Phoenix, where he probably could have won if he had raced a little rougher on the final lap and slammed doors a little harder with Kevin Harvick.Its one last week to just go have some fun, hopefully get another trophy and prepare for Homestead, Edwards said. Texas was the biggest win of our season, and coming off of that we are really looking forward to going to Phoenix and just focus on getting another win.Phoenix is a special track for me. Its the first place I ever raced on pavement. [Ive had a] lot of great runs there and a lot of wins [and a] very close race in the spring. That last lap was a blast.Johnson will try to keep the pressure on his team only in hopes that they continue to feel a sense of having to perform under pressure. Thats a noble goal, but no one can pretend to mimic the pressure of Homestead when the finish at Phoenix doesnt matter.Still, Johnson hopes his team takes a businesslike approach even knowing they have a clean slate next week.We could all use practice with pressure because Homestead will bring a lot of pressure, Johnson said. So pressure is good for us. We will be racing for every point we can race for, even if we are locked in. We will race our race and let everyone else race theirs.The difference between Johnson and Edwards comes in the number of championships they have won. Johnson has six and goes for his seventh next week. Edwards has none, losing by the closest of margins in 2011 when Tony Stewart beat him on a tiebreaker by winning at Homestead, with Edwards finishing second.Its not just going there like we did in 2011 to race against one guy in championship form -- were going to go there and race against three guys, one of which is a six-time champion [at the] top of his game, Edwards said. I know whoever else is in there is going to be tough as nails.Its cool. If were able to win that, stand ... with that championship trophy, were going to have earned it. Thats as good as it gets. Edgar Martinez Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Guillermo Heredia Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.marinersrookiestore.com/Mariners-Mitch-Haniger-Kids-Jersey/ . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Kyle Seager Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. -- LaQuincy Rideau scored 17 points and Tyrell Nelson and David Efianayi each tallied 15 points, leading Gardner-Webb past Hampton 69-63 on Wednesday night.Gardner Webb (5-4) has now won three straight and five of its last six games.Rideaus jumper gave Gardner-Webb a 57-47 lead with 5:03 to play. Kalin Fisher later made a 3 to bring the Pirates to within 63-58 with 1:25 remaining. The Bulldogs sealed the game from the free throw line.Earlier, Fishers layup with 7:26 to play cut the Pirates deficit to 50-45, but Hampton couldnt get closer than five in the second half.ddddddddddddhe Bulldogs led 29-22 at halftime.The score was tied at 6 when Gardner-Webb went on a 15-6 run and took control of the game. Hamptons 16 turnovers led to 12 points for the Bulldogs.Lawrence Cooks led Hampton with 17 points and AJ Astroth scored 16 points and registered a career-high 15 rebounds. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.