Six years of time passed away like

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 29.09.2018 08:33
von ylq123 • Gaser Lehrling II | 91 Beiträge

Six years of time passed away like water, trying to save the six years, but it is already late. How much I want to say to my alma mater: "Teacher, classmates, how much I don't want to leave you! It is a teacher, give me rich knowledge, is a classmate, let me know how to cherish!" I am from a young girl Grow into a school full of knowledge.guage teacher is a woman, and the black hair is embedded with a pair of small eyes, which are filled with wisdom light.mber that it was a dark morning, and I came to school as usual. �������塱 rang in the class, and the Chinese teacher smiled and said, ��Please ask the students to open the workbook.�� I carefully opened the new books and protected them like jewels, for fear of putting them on clothes. "It's crumpled." When the teacher was commenting on the workbook, the thunder of "Booming" came, and it attracted the attention of the students. Of course, I was also attracted by the thunder. This time, the teacher suddenly turned to We asked: "Which child who wears a pink jacket to answer this question." I thought: pink jacket? I visited the week for a week, but I didn't see the little girl wearing a pink jacket. I suddenly reacted. Am I not the little girl in a pink jacket? How to do? Which question did the teacher tell? I was at a loss. Standing up stiffly, my desk whispered to me: "Tell the first question!" I squeezed out a few words: "Noisy noise is a noisy word next to the word. The box is noisy." " I blush, red like a ripe apple. I looked up and looked at the teacher's eyes. From her eyes, I saw the encouragement of the eyes, as if to say: "Children are cheering, you have confidence in yourself, I believe you can do your best!"gaze is like a warm current flowing to my heart Newport Cigarettes Coupons, let me speak actively in class, let me find my confidence, and let my achievements soar.ays, I have to get along with the day and night, the teachers who have been with me for six years have been separated, and there are all kinds of disappointments in my heart, but what about it, people always have to grow up, we can��t always be embarrassed in childhood, but we must be active. To face the challenges of the future, the road of life is always full of parting. In the days to come, I will never forget her warm eyes. This gaze will always inspire me and let me grow Carton Of Marlboro Reds.goodbye to the alma mater, bid farewell to the teacher, say goodbye to your best friend. Let us say goodbye to childhood! As long as we are growing up, we will not blush and not be ashamed Carton Of Newports. Let frustration and frustration become the turning point of our life Newport Cigarettes Price, the test of our growth. Mistakes and choices can add more courage to your heart and let us dare to challenge Online Cigarettes.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.