in eight scoreless innings last week at Bo

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.09.2018 15:48
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- LeBron James and his wife, Savannah, already have three children, but the Cleveland Cavaliers superstar said seeing his game show, The Wall, debut on NBC on Monday made him feel like proud papa all over again.To see it come all the way to where it was last night, it was like seeing your kid go off to college, James said Tuesday at shootaround in preparation for the Cavs game against the Milwaukee Bucks.The Cavs had a team-watch party in Milwaukee on Monday for the first episode of The Wall, on which James serves as an executive producer. The show is the result of collaboration between James and longtime associate Maverick Carters SpringHill Entertainment, as well as The Walls host, Chris Hardwick, and Andrew Glassman of Glassman Media.Monday was the first of two preview episodes to air. The next will air Jan. 2, and the show will premiere officially on Tuesday, Jan. 3.It was great, James said. I remember from Day 1 when it was pitched to us, and it was put on like a Power Point [presentation], and the wall was constructed of like a big ol board of paper, and the game was broken down of how it was going to be played and how the contestants can win and things of that nature.The Wall has more than $12 million in potential prize money every episode with the goal to change peoples lives in an instant, according to a news release. In Mondays show, a couple from James hometown of Akron, Ohio, came away with $1.3 million.Richard Jefferson captured some of the watch party on his Snapchat account and showed an uneasy James sitting back in his seat as he watched it unfold. Im nervous for the contestants, James said in the video.This is not SpringHill Entertainments first small-screen foray. It has also produced Survivors Remorse, a scripted comedy about a fictional professional basketball player balancing his newfound wealth and fame with his humble beginnings, which was picked up for a fourth season by Starz in August, and the CNBC entrepreneurial series Cleveland Hustles.Its different in the fact that that particular show is something that reminded me of when I was a kid and the families would all get together, and no matter what age group youre in, you can all enjoy it, James said when asked to compare his shows. And for The Wall, thats one of those game shows where a kid thats 10 years old all the way to a grandmother thats 60 or 70 can watch it and just have the same reaction and the same exhale or the same defeat when they lose money or the same excitement when they win money. For us to be in the position where we can create excitement not only for the contestants that are on the show but for the families that are watching across the country, its pretty cool.And as for what game shows James tuned into when he was the same age his kids are now?I watched The Price is Right a lot, James said. My mother watched it all the time, and we only had one TV so at the end of the day, you watched what your mother watched -- including The Bold and the Beautiful and All My Children. So whatever moms was watching, I had to watch. So, The Price is Right was one of them, Jeopardy, all those shows that came on. Adam Vinatieri Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Erik Swoope Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Andrew-Luck-Draft-Jersey/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Kemoko Turay Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. BALTIMORE -- With 40-year-old David Ortiz leading the way, the Boston Red Sox are putting substantial distance between themselves and their pursuers in the AL East.Ortiz broke open a tight game with a three-run homer in the seventh inning, and Boston beat the Baltimore Orioles 5-2 Tuesday night for its sixth straight victory.Jackie Bradley Jr. also homered for the Red Sox, who stretched their lead over third-place Baltimore to five games with 11 remaining. Toronto is in second place, four games back after a 10-2 victory at Seattle.After sweeping four games from the Yankees, Boston has won the first two of this pivotal four-game series.This was really huge, Bradley said. To get two wins right away is very vital for us. I think it will help us keep building on our momentum and finish strong.Trey Mancini homered in his major league debut for the Orioles, who are 1 1/2 games ahead of Detroit for the second AL wild card.The Red Sox are 11-3 in their last 14 games and a major league-best 13-5 in September.I think there is growing confidence in our clubhouse daily, manager John Farrell said. Weve responded to a number of challenges, whether its on the road or coming from behind to win ballgames in the division. Those are key. When you succeed in those, thats a snowball effect that takes place.To balance that out, no one is taking any of that for granted.The Red Sox led 2-1 in the seventh when Marco Hernandez and Mookie Betts singled off Kevin Gausman (8-11). One out later, Ortiz hit a 1-2 pitch far over the center-field wall.I still cant figure out how he can swing so hard on balls up and in and then cover a pitch down and away, but thats why hes the hitter he is, Orioles catcher Matt Wieters said.Ortiz guessed correctly that Gausman would throw a fastball.I had to shoot for something. Experience played out in that at-bat, the slugger said. I told myself, `Ive got to either shoot for a fastball or a splitter. But I know hes throwing his best fastball right now. So Im going to go for a fastball. And then he threw the fastball.Playing in his final season, Ortiz has 36 home runs and 121 RBI.dddddddddddd Big Papi has hit eight home runs against the Orioles this season -- including two in this series -- and 54 for his career.Betts also extended his run of success against Baltimore, going 3 for 5 and scoring twice. He is 16 for 31 at Camden Yards and has scored 16 runs in eight games.Eduardo Rodriguez (3-7) allowed two runs and four hits in 6 1/3 innings for Boston, his first win in 11 starts since July 16.Craig Kimbrel worked the ninth for his 28th save.After giving up four hits in eight scoreless innings last week at Boston, Gausman yielded five runs and 10 hits in 6 1/3 innings.Boston went up 1-0 in the third when Betts singled and scored on a grounder by Hanley Ramirez. Bradley hit his 26th homer in the fourth.Rodriguez retired his first 11 batters and held Baltimore without a hit until Mancini connected with two outs in the fifth. The rookie sprinted around the bases, taking about half the time Ortiz did during his home run trot in the seventh.UNFORGETTTABLE MOMENTThe Orioles were quick to turn the page after the defeat, but Mancini will never forget this night. He became the third Orioles player to homer in his first game, following Larry Haney in 1966 and Jonathan Schoop in 2013.It was a really special moment, something that Ive definitely been waiting for my whole life, the rookie said.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: Farrell gave 2B Dustin Pedroia (knee) the night off but expected him back in the lineup Wednesday.Orioles: LHP Wade Miley is expected to leave the team after Sundays game against Arizona to join his wife, who is expecting. Manager Buck Showalter said the pitcher might miss the Toronto series that begins Tuesday.UP NEXTRed Sox: Clay Buchholz (7-10, 5.20 ERA) looks to extend a three-game winning streak Wednesday night. He is 0-2 with a 6.35 ERA against Baltimore this season.Orioles: Unbeaten in four starts since Aug. 25, Ubaldo Jimenez (7-11, 5.94) is 2-5 with a 7.39 ERA lifetime against the Red Sox. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.