s about that. I knew it was going to show eventually that h

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 09.09.2018 14:11
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Inspired by his teams play and buoyed by his own optimism, Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw is determined to come back this season and be a difference maker.Im trying to make it back to have an impact on this season for our team, Kershaw said in the Dodgers dugout before Tuesdays interleague game against the Tampa Bay Rays. I dont know what that means exactly.Kershaw, a three-time Cy Young Award winner, has not pitched in a month, last appearing June 26 at Pittsburgh. He has been out of action with what was first diagnosed as a mild disk irritation in his lower back, but that was before a setback during a simulated game that has left his return date unknown.Before the injury, nobody was making a bigger impact on the game than Kershaw. He had a 1.79 ERA over his first 16 starts and had 145 strikeouts in 121 innings. Most mind-blowing, though, might have been that he had walked just nine batters.Yet, the Dodgers have not crumbled in Kershaws absence as might have been expected. They are 15-8 without him, rallying behind an improved offense and a stingy bullpen that has one of the best collective ERAs in the game.Its so fun to watch, Kershaw said. Its not easy to watch games on TV, but these guys make me want to be a part of it. Just the way these guys are playing, its a great team, it really is. Its just fun to watch. One of the closest teams that I have been a part of. Its hard to be away, I hate it, but Im really happy theyre doing so well, and hopefully, I can make it back and help out in some way.Kershaws setback occurred after he threw in a simulated game at Dodger Stadium on July 16. The Dodgers were in Arizona at the time just starting play in the second half.I just knew there was something that was not right, he said. I definitely felt it where I shouldnt have felt it.Kershaw spoke about having patience in rehab, knowing that its not something he can just push through and dominate as he has with National League offenses. His month away has lent him a bit of perspective.Its just hard not to pitch; thats what I love to do, he said. You realize how much you love the game when youre away from it and how much you take it for granted. I learned that. Being healthy is something that really is a blessing. Its something that you really cant take for granted. Its hard to be away, but I understand, and Im just trying to be patient.The Dodgers were reluctant to put a timetable on Kershaws comeback when the injury first happened, and they are not anywhere near revealing one now. Kershaw was asked if there are some unknowns to his injury.I dont think its unknown, he said. There is a lot of gray area, is the best way to say it. You just have to go based on your symptoms. I didnt have any pain leading to when I pitched, and I pitched, and now I have to wait until I feel no pain again.Asked whether theres fear he wont make it back this season, Kershaw said, As of today, I did all my core work and knocked it out. Today I made it, and on to tomorrow. Cheap Jerseys . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. China Jerseys .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.cheapauthenticjerseysfornfl.com/ .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. NFL Jerseys China . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati rebounded from a tough loss at No. 18 Butler with an impressive victory over Texas Southern.Now, Mick Cronins No. 25 Bearcats look to build momentum heading into American Athletic Conference play, beginning with Saturdays game against Fairleigh Dickinson at Fifth Third Arena (2:30 p.m. ET).We try as a team to continue to grow every day and get better to do what we want to do in March, senior guard Kevin Johnson said. Its a long season. Were going to go through our bumps and bruises but as long as we continue to improve every day and get better on offense and communicate on defense well have a great March.Cincinnati (8-2) provided glimpses into its potential this season with a win at then-No. 19 Iowa State and a narrow loss to then-No. 21 Rhode Island.On Saturday against a Texas Southern team with quality mid-major talent, the Bearcats erupted for 59 second-half points led by freshman Jarron Cumberland who scored a career-high 18 points and went 4 of 4 from 3-point range.Jarron has had some really good practices, Cronin said. Ive been on him to be aggressive. I was happier with his defense and his rebounding. I have been on him about not living behind the line. I have really been on all of our perimeter guys about that. I knew it was going to show eventually that he could play.Cumberland gives the Bearcats another option off the bench and that depth should serve them well at tournament time. Cincinnati was shooting 74.2 percent laate in the second half Tuesday, a good sign for the Bearcats offense which has been stagnant at times.ddddddddddddCincinnati is looking for another balanced performance from Gary Clark, who scored 13 points and tied a career-high with six assists Tuesday.Fairleigh Dickinson (2-8) hung in there at Rutgers on Wednesday night before the Scarlet Knights pulled away in the second half for an 82-69 victory.Darian Anderson came off the bench to score 22 points and Mike Holloway added 14, but Fairleigh Dickinson was outrebounded 43-31 -- 16-8 on the offensive end, something that doesnt bode well against an aggressive rebounding team such as Cincinnati.Its a learning process, Knights coach Greg Herenda said. We just have to try to put two halves together on the road. Its difficult (schedule). I love it. Down the road, its going to help our basketball team.Cincinnati won 14 consecutive games at Fifth Third Arena dating to a 77-70 loss to Temple on Dec. 29, 2015.The Knights already have faced Seton Hall, Ohio State, and Rutgers -- all on the road. Herenda said his players wont be stuck staring at the banners on the wall of Fifth Third Arena.I dont think well be in shock, Herenda said. Playing in Cincinnati is another species. Theyve won national championships. Oscar Robertson played there. Its going to be hard, but itll be a lot of fun. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.