know I can beat everyone when I play well and I w

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 09.09.2018 14:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Promoter Frank Warren has dismissed any chance of a rematch between Billy Joe Saunders and Chris Eubank Junior, whom he called a fraud.Saunders (23-0, 12 KOs) out-pointed Eubank Jr (23-1, 18 KOs) in November 2014 after the pair had exchanged insults and there has been speculation that a rematch could happen.But Warren says there is now no chance of WBO world middleweight champion Saunders fighting his bitter British rival again.Warren criticised Eubank Jrs comments on social media immediately after fellow Briton Kell Brook was stopped in the fifth round by Gennady Golovkin on Saturday. Brook was taken to hospital after for a suspected broken eye socket.Eubank Jr tweeted after the fight: If you want a fight with a real British Middleweight...come get some. My corner dont own towels.Warren also said Eubank Jr, along with his father and former world champion Eubank Sr, damaged their reputations by calling for the fight against Golovkin only to then refuse to sign for the fight.This fella Eubank only talks about what he wants and the things he said about [Brooks trainer] Dominic Ingle are disgraceful, Warren said. His dad has been in a fight with Michael Watson and he was in a fight with Nick Blackwell. So to say the things he did, hes beyond stupid.Hes not in anyones plans. Hes a fraud and its impossible that man does not know that, what everybody things.Hes as bad as his dad, he says he wants to fight this guy or that guy, but he didnt sign for the fight with Golovkin.He doesnt deserve even talking about. If that fight last weekend had gone any longer Kell Brook would have had serious problems going forward, as brave as he was. But Bill is a middleweight and he brings more to the table than Kell Brook.Eubank is an imbecile and his son is complicit. Screw Chris Eubank Jr and Chris Eubank Senior. My only interest is Billy Joe Saunders moving on to a bigger fight.Chris Eubank Sr is terrified his son will get beat and the gravy train will stop.Saunders is being lined up to fight either Russian Artur Akavov (16-1, 7 KOs) or American Rob Brant (21-0, 14 KOs) on the undercard of Tyson Fury-Wladimir Klitschko II at the Manchester Arena on October 29. China NHL Jerseys Sale . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Cheap Adidas NHL jerseys . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. http://www.cheapjerseysnhlchina.com/ .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. China Hockey Jerseys Wholesale . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. NHL Jerseys Wholesale . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU.Michael van Gerwen made a winning start to his defence of the Dutch Darts Masters title by defeating John Henderson on Saturday, but Gary Anderson was knocked out by Mervyn King. World No 1 Van Gerwen is bidding to win the PDC European Tour event in his home country for a third successive year and opened in style by taking five straight legs against Henderson, including an 11-darter, before securing a 6-3 win.The Scot hit back with three straight legs, but Van Gerwen landed his first 180 of the game in a 12-darter as he sealed victory by finishing 81 on the bull. He will play Justin Pipe next. You always try to win as easily as possible but I made it a bit difficult for myself Michael van Gerwen You always try to win as easily as possible but I made it a bit difficult for myself, said Van Gerwen. If you can win five legs in a row, you can also lose three, and I did that.Tomorrows a big day and I need to prepare myself but I know I can beat everyone when I play well and I want to do that on Sunday. Gary Anderson has crashed out early Anderson hit back from 2-0 down to level his clash with King, but the Norfolk thrower produced a key 11-darter as he pulled away for a 6-4 victory.ddddddddddddGarys a double world champion and youve got to take the game to him, and I did that, said King. Hollands got a special place in my heart. Ive been over here for more years than I care to remember and the crowds are top drawer. Saturday February 13 - Second RoundJustin Pipe (16) 6-5 Jamie LewisTerry Jenkins (11) 6-1 James RichardsonBrendan Dolan (14) 4-6 Daryl GurneyMensur Suljovic (15) 6-1 Rowby-John RodriguezIan White (7) 4-6 Simon WhitlockDave Chisnall (8) 6-3 Kevin ThomasJames Wade (4) 6-3 Ryan HarringtonJelle Klaasen (10) 6-4 Kevin PainterKim Hubrechts (5) 2-6 Devon PetersenMichael Smith (2) 6-3 Gerwyn PriceMichael van Gerwen (1) 6-3 John HendersonGary Anderson (12) 4-6 Mervyn KingBenito van de Pas (13) 6-2 Mark WebsterAdrian Lewis (6) 6-1 Remco van EijdenPeter Wright (3) 6-4 Stephen Bunting Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.