d $17.20, $7 and $5.50.High Ridge Road returned $

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.01.2018 09:03
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

BERKELEY, Calif. -- California?escaped with a 50-43 win against No. 11 Texas?on Saturday night, but the victory didnt come without controversy.Cal running back Vic Enwere?appeared to score a game-sealing touchdown with 1:22 left, but replays showed Enwere dropped the ball before crossing the goal line. Texas safety Dylan Haines picked up the ball a short time later, but not quickly enough, according to Big 12 referee Mike Defee.After consulting with the replay official in the booth, it was ruled Haines recovery did not meet the standard of an immediate recovery, and possession was awarded to Cal at the 1-yard line. Cal was able to kneel down and run out the remaining time.The ruling on the field was a touchdown, which replay determined that there was a fumble at the 1-yard line, Defee said. The ball rolled into the end zone, came to rest, Cal players ran past it, and many Texas players ran past it. I think it was 14 [Haines] that picked up the ball and handed the ball to the official.It is a judgement call for the replay official, Defee said.He was ruling that there was a time element there that constituted no immediate recovery, Defee said. Therefore, by rule, the ball goes back to the team that was last in possession at the 1-yard line.A whistle was blown when the play was ruled a touchdown, but it was determined Texas still had the opportunity to recover the ball.I dont think that hurt us, Texas coach Charlie Strong said. Number one, the ball shouldnt have gotten down there. We had too many opportunities before that play.Had Texas been given possession, it still would have needed to march nearly the entire field in less than two minutes to tie the game.We learned a valuable lesson tonight, Cal coach Sonny Dykes said. I dont think youll ever see that happen again with any of our players. Alonzo Mourning Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Tim Hardaway Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.com/dion-waiters-heat-jersey/ . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Custom Miami Heat Jerseys . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Udonis Haslem Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. NEW YORK -- Highway Star edged High Ridge Road by a nose Saturday in the $250,000 Go For Wand Handicap for fillies and mares at Aqueduct.It was the third straight win for the lone 3-year-old in the field. The 7-1 shot trained by Rodrigo Ubillo improved her record to 5-0-1 in seven starts.She passed a class test, stepping up to win a graded stakes. Her prior efforts had been races restricted to New York breds.Every time she runs, she just gets better and better, Ubillo said. More feisty and more happpy.dddddddddddd I ride her myself in the mornings and she always gives me good energy.The time was 1:38.07 for the mile.Highway Star paid $17.20, $7 and $5.50.High Ridge Road returned $5 and $3.80 and Wonder Gal paid $3.90 to show.Bar of Gold, the 3-5 favorite, finished fourth.Both Highway Star and Bar of Gold, trained by John Kimmel, are owned by Chester and Mary Broman. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.