ith Twitter and Facebook and all these different th

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.08.2018 14:24
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Metta World Peace, Brian Shaw, Eric Bledsoe, Trey Burke, and Jerry Sloan. 1. METTA WORLD PEACE (Lakers): The Lakers decided to exercise his $ 7.7 million player option for this upcoming season. Watching him play this past year, I see a guy whose skills are in decline and his best days are behind him. It will be interesting to see if the Lakers use their Amnesty Provision on him; wouldnt surprise me. 2. BRIAN SHAW (Nuggets): Shaw was hired as the Nuggets new head coach. Hes walking into a good situation with solid talent level. Questions about the return of Andre Iguodala, who opted out of his deal, and the health of Danilo Gallinari make the situation a little more challenging. Add to the fact that theyre coming off a 57-win season when they fired George Karl and the expectations will be high. Karl only got the Nuggets to the second round of the playoffs one time. The key for Shaw will be lots of regular season wins and better playoff success than Karl. I like Shaw and think hes got the potential to be a good head coach. He paid his dues with the Lakers and Pacers after his playing days were over; hes ready. He walks into a situation that is a much more positive one than most young coaches get a chance at. He knows all about expectations from his Lakers days and will be able to handle it. 3. ERIC BLEDSOE (Clippers): Bledsoes name is being tossed around in trade talks. A lot of teams are big fans of his and in the likely case that Chris Paul returns to LA, I see a new location being the best thing for him in his young career. Hes ready to take the next step as a player and needs to be in a situation where hes counted on to play major minutes and produce as a top-flight point guard. The only way well find out what his true potential is, is if he gets the opportunity to be the lead guard for a team. 4. TREY BURKE (U of Michigan): Burke will likely be drafted somewhere in the first eight spots tomorrow evening in the NBA Draft. In spite of his lack of size, he has off-the-charts quickness; I like his game. Hes sound fundamentally and a consistent player who knows how to play the game. Hell be a good pro. Very good or great? Im not sure about that, but hell be a good fit for the team that drafts him. This is a weak draft and as long as teams are realistic about players ceilings and upside rather than looking at the draft slot he was picked in, youll get the proper return on investment. Burkes a winning player. 5. JERRY SLOAN (Jazz): Sloan re-joined his old team as a consultant. Its a good move by the team. Hes an outstanding coach and person. Im a bit surprised that he wasnt hired as a coach by a team looking for a new boss. He obviously didnt want to deal with the frustrations of coaching a team not ready for primetime. Hell be a terrific mentor for his former assistant coach, Tyrone Corbin in Utah. The NBA needs older coaches with great wisdom to help. More teams should tap into men like this with great leadership ability to serve as consultants and advisors. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Cheap NFL Store . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfloutlet.com/cheap-green-bay-packers-jerseys/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett said this week that he thinks its time for a white NFL player to join the protests against social injustice.You need a white guy to join the fight. The white guy is super important to the fight, Bennett told the Seattle Times. For people to really see social injustices, there must be someone from the other side of the race who recognizes the problem, because a lot of times if just one race says theres a problem, nobody is realistic about it.New England Patriots defensive end Chris Long, who is white, said recently on ESPN Radios Russillo & Kanell?that he respects Colin Kaepernicks decision to kneel during the national anthem.I saw Chris Long spoke out about it, but no one wants to talk about what he said and him bringing that to the forefront and speaking out against it, Kaepernick said. Thats where it gets very touchy because a white player standing up for this is like, OK, now we really have to address it, it isnt just black people speaking out because they feel like theyre being attacked. No, its a real issue. And its disproportionately an issue to people of color.I think it was huge that Chris stood up and took that stand. I dont know if he realizes how much that means to this movement and trying to get things changed.Womens soccer player Megan Rapinoe, who is white, has knelt during the national anthem as a show of support for Kaepernick.On Thursday, Bennetts teammate?Doug Baldwin called for state attorney generals?to review their policies and eliminate militaristic cultures while putting a higher emmphasis on de-escalation tactics and crisis management measures.ddddddddddddI agree with everything that Doug is saying, Bennett said. I think at this point in American history, there is so much going on, and you look at the situation that a lot of people are put in, and we wonder what is going on and why is this happening. So there are so many questions that people are asking, people just want to try to find solutions and how can people be seen as human beings and not seen as their color.During training camp, Bennett called for more athletes, specifically NFL players, to use their platform to fight against social injustice.Im proud of everybody, Bennett said. I think everybody is really standing up. In this day and age with Twitter and Facebook and all these different things, its easy to be ridiculed when people hear you say things, and I think a lot of people were scared because of the backlash they would get. But I feel like people are standing up, and everybody just realizes, at the end of the day, its about your opinion and trying to share your message out there because, at the end of the day, its how many peoples lives can you change and what are you doing to make a change.Thats really what the athletes are doing now. They realize that theyve got the power to make a change, and they are standing up and they are not caring what people write or what people are saying about them.ESPN staff writer Nick Wagoner contributed to this report. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.