4). Malachi Alexander added 13 points and K

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.08.2018 14:23
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Pittsburgh Steelers star running back LeVeon Bell says hes on schedule for training camp and that his leg is probably stronger than it ever was after rehabbing a right knee injury that knocked him out of last season.In a sit-down interview with ESPN on Saturday, Bell said hes beyond all the physical hurdles he faced, and right on time for him to report to the Steelers on July 28. But it will be up to the team to decide his workload in training camp and the preseason.Bell suffered a torn MCL and PCL in Week 8 and had surgery last November. He played five games last year and rushed for 556 yards with three touchdowns.Im going to be ready, Bell said of training camp, while attending a business retreat Saturday organized by his agent, Adisa Bakari. The biggest thing for me is getting mentally ready for getting hit and things like that, and I dont think Ill really get tackled until a preseason game or maybe in the regular season. I dont think Ill actually hit the ground or get tackled. But when that does happen, Ill be ready for it. But cutting, running routes, picking them and putting them on my feet, everything is back to normal. Bell said overall the rehab process went great. But there were tough times, particularly early on.Its crazy because, in November when it happened, I never realize Id be back at this point, Bell said. I remember it was times when I couldnt walk up the steps, walk down the steps, really couldnt sit down by myself, even go to the restroom. Im just thinking now Im right back to form how I was when I left. Obviously, its more of a mental thing for me now. I know my knee is strong enough now. I know its probably stronger than it ever was, my legs are.Bell also is entering the final year of his rookie contract. Bell could challenge Minnesota Vikings Pro Bowler Adrian Peterson as the highest-paid running back in the NFL if he hits the open market. Petersons contract now averages about $14 million per season.Bell recently made a song called Focus, where he loosely referenced $15 million as an annual salary. Bell said Saturday that he freestyled the line in the song, which was made about three or four months ago, and it wasnt a big deal.Bell said hes confident the contract situation wont be an issue and his goal is to remain in Pittsburgh.Im not a real greedy guy. I dont play football just for money or things like that, Bell said. I just want to be valued. Wherever it is -- whether its $15 million or lower or higher, whatever it is - I think we will get to an agreement eventually. Obviously, I want to be a Steeler for my whole life. My family grew up Pittsburgh Steelers fans, and its crazy I even got drafted there. So I want to be with them and hopefully well reach an agreement. But that will take place once that time come. Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.usnewjerseysoutlet.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. WORCESTER, Mass. -- Chris Brady scored 21 points on 9-of-12 shooting, Justin Robinson had 14 points and 10 assists, and Monmouth beat Holy Cross 80-77 on Sunday in the Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitational.Monmouth trailed 77-72 with 18 seconds left but closed on an 8-0 run.Pierre Sarrs 3-point play cut it to 77-75 with 13.4 seconds left and Holy Cross was whistled for a 5-second violation. Micah Seaborn got to the rim and converted a 3-point play for a 78-77 lead and Austin Tilghman stole it in the backcourt,, was fouled and hit two free throws with 3.dddddddddddd5 to go.Anthony Thompson missed a 3 at the buzzer.Jelon Hornbeak hit three 3-pointers and scored 12 points and Seaborn added 11 points and six assists for Monmouth (4-2).Thompson made four 3-pointers and scored 18 points for Holy Cross (2-4). Malachi Alexander added 13 points and Karl Charles had 12 points and eight assists. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.