e should all raise small animals

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 11.08.2018 03:30
von ylq123 • Gaser Lehrling II | 91 Beiträge

e should all raise small animals. When it comes with us, we will feel happy; when it leaves us or is killed, we will be sad. And I also have something that makes me ce had a cute little white rabbit dressed in white clothes like a fluffy big snowball. A pair of long ears, a pair of ruby eyes always keep squatting, two white big incisors inlaid in a small three-petal mouth Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, round and small face exquisite and beautiful, realllittle white rabbit is called a small circle. When I was lonely, it was with me that time spent with it. With it, I lived happily every day. Gradually, my study was tense, so I had to put it in my mother-in-law's house and watch it on the weekend, but one day, when I went to see it, I found it was gone.The golden wind is cool, and the sky is high. In this season of flowers and fruits, we celebrated the 56th birthday of the motherland. I am very happy to be able to celebrate National Day with everyone. Here, I am proud to say to my motherland: I love you, China! The glorious history of five thousand years, the Chinese civilization of the four seas is enough to make people breathtaking. Oh, the motherland, the flowing river is your long flowing hair, and the long and long mountain is your tough backbone. You have treasures all over the mountains, you have beautiful landscapes, you have a magnificent Forbidden City, you have a vast stretch of the Great Wall, and there are hundreds of ages Cigarette Online. Youorget that the Chinese nation has experienced many vicissitudes and pains. Our motherland has also been bullied and insulted. We can't forget the fire of Yuanmingyuan. We can't forget the hat of "Sick Man of East Asia" on the head of every Chinese. We can't forget the sign that "Chinese and dogs are not allowed inside" at the entrance of the park. We can't forget the blood stain of 300 Marlboro Cigarettes,000 compatriots in Nanjing. Red the Yangtze River. The opened the prelude to the anti-aggression of Chinese children. The banner of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Parliament Cigarettes, the thunder of the Reform Movement of 1898, the sword of the Yihetuan Warriors, and the gunfire of the Revolution of 1911, all show to the world that the Chinese nation cannot be insulted and the Chinese people cannot be deceived Newport Cigarettes Website. The cry of the May Fourth Movement, the establishment of the Communist Party of China, is even more like a thundering strike through the night sky. From Nanchang to Jinggangshan, from Yan'an completed. The international anti-China forces are not dead. Japan is coveting China��s Diin the advancement have inspired our new millennium, new century, new starting point, f the motherland and the nation. We are born in a great era. Classmates, work hard, the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation will be realized in our hands. Motherland, mother! Please believe that we will not live up to the burden of history. The new "China Symphony" will play a more exciting and brilliant movement in our hands! Just as Li Dazhao hoped: "Let the Chinese nation's 5,000-year-old righteousness reappear in the flames of youth! Let the heroic spirit of Huaxia Shenzhou 5,000 years regenerate in the flames of youth!!!"

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.