tley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Eve

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.08.2018 16:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Angels pitcher Hector Santiago was sitting in the dugout during his teams 11-run seventh inning Saturday night when he showed teammate Daniel Nava something new painted on his left cleat.Look at these, bro, he recalled telling Nava, pointing down to a shoe a friend brought him for the game. It had the Rally Monkey -- a staple of the clubs home games -- airbrushed on the side.Expect Santiago to keep wearing the new spikes.C.J. Cron went 6-for-6 with two homers and five RBIs, Carlos Perez had five hits and drove in six and Los Angeles walloped the Boston Red Sox 21-2 to end a four-game losing streak.Albert Pujols hit his 575th career homer -- a two-run shot -- and had five RBIs for the Angels, who had lost 10 of their past 11 games.Theres no doubt a game like this is fun, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. It comes at a good time just too hopefully get a little momentum going and hopefully well carry it over to tomorrow.Cron and Perez each homered during the 11-run seventh. They are the first set of teammates with at least five hits and five RBIs in the same game since Gene Moore and Buck Jordan for the Boston Braves in 1936, according to ESPN.We were sitting down: me, Nava and [Jhoulys] Chacin, Santiago said. We were saying Were not moving. That was awesome, man. We needed that. That was awesome to watch.Its the sixth time the Angels reached 20 runs, the last coming against Kansas City on Aug. 25, 2004. The club record for runs is 24, set at Toronto on Aug. 25, 1979.The 21 runs matched Los Angeles combined output from its past six games, and the Angels 22 hits were the most for the franchise since a 17-8 win over Baltimore on Aug. 16, 2009.I think if you play baseball long enough you have games like this, Boston second baseman Dustin Pedroia said. You have to turn the page and try and win the series tomorrow.Mookie Betts had a solo homer and three hits for Boston, which won the series opener after losing four of five.Red Sox outfielder Ryan LaMarre pitched the ninth, giving up no runs and two hits.Honestly, were embarrassed by tonights ballgame, Red Sox manager John Farrell said. Theres really no other way to put it. We got kicked around the ballpark tonight.Santiago (5-4) got the win, holding the majors highest scoring team to one unearned run and four hits over six innings.Clay Buchholz gave up six runs -- three earned -- in 4? innings.With Los Angles leading 4-0 in the fifth, Perezs three-run double capped a five-run inning that broke it open. Buchholz (3-9) was lifted with runners on first and second with one out. Travis Shaw then fired high to second for an error on a probable double-play grounder by Pujols, with the relay late to first. One out later, Cron hit his two-run single.Johnny Giavotella singled to re-load the bases before Perez cleared them with a double off the center-field wall.Cron homered over the Monster in the fourth to make it 4-0.CLIMBINGPujols is eight behind Mark McGwire for 10th on the career homer list.ELEVEN-RUN INNINGDuring the 11-run seventh, Pujols had a three-run double, Cron a two-run homer and Perez added a two-run shot, which brought mock cheers from the Fenway Park fans. The inning put Los Angeles ahead 20-1.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: 3B Yunel Escobar returned to the lineup after missing seven straight with a tender left knee. He batted leadoff and went 1-for-4 before being lifted for a pinch runner.Red Sox: Farrell said switch-hitting OF/C Blake Swihart (sprained left ankle) took BP indoors, but only from the left side to avoid stress on the ankle. ... The manager also said that RHP Joe Kelly (demoted to the minors last month) threw a 40-pitch session Saturday as he works to come back from a groin injury. When healthy, the plan is to shift him to relief and prepare him to work out of Bostons bullpen.UP NEXTAngels: RHP Matt Shoemaker (3-8, 4.12 ERA) looks for better luck this month starting in the series finale on Sunday. He was winless in six June starts, going 0-3 despite a 2.14 ERA.Red Sox: RHP Sean OSullivan (1-0, 7.94) is slated to start for Boston. Wholesale Diamondbacks Jerseys . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Patrick Corbin Jersey .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. http://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.com/ . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Taijuan Walker Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3.The rivalry between Carlos Sainz and Max Verstappen has the potential to become more intense than that of Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton, says Sky Sports F1 pundit Martin Brundle. Sainz and Verstappen eventually finished the Australian GP in ninth and 10th respectively but the teenager was furious with both Toro Rosso and his team-mate at Albert Park.Verstappen, last seasons Rookie of the Year, felt he was held up by Sainz on several occasions - most notably behind Jolyon Palmer in the Renault. Both youngsters have been tipped as future superstars and, as Rosberg and Hamilton have proved during their time at Mercedes, a spiky relationship off the track makes for compelling viewing.The squabble between these two emerging stars in Formula 1 is going to be like Hamilton and Rosberg - but probably even more intense, noted Brundle during commentary on Sunday. 2016 Australian GP ratingsVerstappen, fifth on the grid, started the grand prix strongly, keeping Hamilton at bay during his first stint. But strategy calls as well as a slow pitstop halted his progress, and the real fireworks came over team radio during his pursuit of Sainz and Palmer in the battle for ninth.Can I try to get past? he said in one of many expletive-laden outbursts. Let me drive, this takes too long.Come on, we have to do something! Its a joke. The Sky Sports F1 pundits react to some heated radio messages from Toro Rossos Max Verstappen and say that he needs to keep calm to progress.dddddddddddd While Sainz was told to push by Toro Rosso, Verstappen believes his team should have done more to help him secure many more points in Melbourne. The Dutchman was also angered by delays from his pit crew; after Sainz was called in first, the tyres were not ready for Verstappen upon his second stop.He urged his team to learn lessons from Sundays race, but also said he doesnt care what they choose to do regarding place-swapping with his Spanish team-mate in the future.Australian GP conclusionsNormally I should be miles ahead, Verstappen said, as reported by Motorsport. It should be fine.I knew I was much faster today. Im not worried that the pace is not there. We just had a bad pitstop and then when you come out you are behind. To be honest for me its fine. I feel I have everything under control. I dont feel the pressure of him. Im focussing ahead, thats my competition.Sainz, meanwhile, insists he doesnt have an issue with the 18-year-old but that he did not miss any overtaking moves during the race.I overtook eight or ten cars today on a track, he said.Sky F1s Damon Hill also claimed Verstappens complaining was misguided, adding: That was the first sign of immaturity weve seen from Max.Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Australian GP conclusions Australian GP driver ratings Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.