out innings with the Giants facing postseaso

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.08.2018 16:06
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis 500 winner Alexander Rossi is returning to IndyCar next season to drive for Andretti-Herta Autosport.The 2016 rookie of the year will be one of three guaranteed Andretti cars next season. The team has confirmed that Ryan Hunter-Reay and Marco Andretti will drive with Rossi. Plans for a fourth car are still in the works.Rossi used fuel mileage to pull off a stunning upset to win the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500. The California native was new to IndyCar this season and new to oval races.His season ended with 16 IndyCar starts, six top-10s and 23 laps led. He also has been a test driver for Formula One and has 225 starts in the GP2 Series. Authentic Duke Ejiofor Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Authentic Justin Reid Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. http://www.cheaptexansjerseysauthentic.com/ . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Authentic Martinas Rankin Jersey . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Authentic Jordan Thomas Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. SAN FRANCISCO -- The Chicago Cubs became the second team in history to have two pitchers hit home runs in a postseason series when Jake Arrieta took San Francisco Giants ace Madison Bumgarner deep in the second inning of Monday nights Game 3 of the National League Division Series.Arrieta hit a 1-2 pitch out to left field for a three-run home run, two days after Cubs relief pitcher Travis Wood homered against the Giants in Game 2. Its the first time since the 1924 Giants that two pitchers from the same team have gone deep in a playoff series; 1924 also was the last time a relief pitcher hit a home run in the postseason.It was probably the best pitch I threw to (Arrieta) in the at-bat, Bumgarner told the Chicago Tribune. I was thinking about going to the breaking ball, but the way it looked to me, I didnt see any need to. Sometimes you feel like you can help a guy out by slowing it down..dddddddddddd But from what I saw, I felt like I was making the right pitch. He just made a good adjustment.Arrietas homer gave the Cubs a 3-0 lead, but the Giants battled back and eventually prevailed 6-5 in 13 innings in a game that lasted more than five hours. The San Francisco victory prevented a Cubs sweep.Arrieta is the fourth Cubs pitcher to hit a home run in the playoffs, while Bumgarner gave up his first long ball to an opposing pitcher in his seven-plus major league seasons. It also ended Bumgarners 24-inning postseason scoreless streak and his separate streak of 24 shutout innings with the Giants facing postseason elimination.It was Arrietas fifth career home run and third this season.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.