BESANCON, France -- With defending champion Chris Froome and two-time winner Alberto Contador out of the race, the path is wide

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.01.2018 06:41
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

BOSTON -- New Orleans reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after colliding with Bostons Gerald Wallace in the fourth quarter on Friday night. Jamie Garcia Jersey . The Celtics said a preliminary diagnosis indicated a "cervical stinger." He was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. "I cant really disclose that stuff," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said after the game. "We are just praying for his health. He looked like he was OK. I was more worried about his mother. I know shes at home, a nervous wreck, so hopefully she hears this message and is cool with the fact that hes OK and in good hands." Anderson and Wallace collided near the Celtics basket with 11:02 to play. They both went to the floor hard. Anderson remained on his back as he was being checked by the teams trainer and a Celtics doctor before a stretcher was summoned. "It was tough," teammate Anthony Davis said. "Its a sad situation. You dont want to see one of your guys go down, especially one of your leaders. We just prayed for him, but at the same time weve got to try and win the game." After about a 5-minute delay, he was put in a back brace and then on a stretcher before being wheeled off to applause from the TD Garden crowd. Both teams came out and surrounded him when the stretcher was brought out. Anderson had 13 points and seven rebounds before leaving. "I know what hes going through, the thought process," Wallace said. "I mean, I know the whole process of him lying on the floor waiting on a stretcher to come get you. So my whole thing was just the activity to see him fall, see him moving." Wallace said Anderson told him he was OK. "He said he was all right," Wallace said. Bobby Cox Jersey . Vonn had another scary moment at Saturdays World Cup downhill in Val dIsere, ending up clutching her knee in pain after losing her balance and missing a gate. But she gave a reassuring answer shortly afterward, saying no new damage had been done to the surgically repaired knee, and that her plans for the Sochi Olympics were still intact. Chipper Jones Jersey . Harris has played in six games since joining the Argos in 2012, completing 17-of-35 passes for 256 yards and one touchdown. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/ .S. Olympic hockey management team have been making what he called "ghost rosters" since August.MANCHESTER, England -- As a new era began at Manchester United on Monday, a lingering problem from the final days of Alex Fergusons trophy-laden tenure was casting a shadow over David Moyes first official day in charge of the English champions. Nearly two months after being hired as successor to Ferguson, Moyes was met by a row of photographers under grey skies when he arrived at Uniteds training ground to start his planning ahead of the new season. Moyes has already put his stamp on the new role, bringing in three coaches from former club Everton to join his backroom staff, but its the future of Wayne Rooney that will be the Scots biggest priority this week. Speculation over where the England striker will be playing next season has been dominating the sports pages in British newspapers this off-season -- and will continue to do so until he sits down with Moyes and the pair decide where Rooneys future lies. Rooney, who isnt due in for the first day of training until Wednesday or Thursday, sat out the final matches of Fergusons 26-year tenure after putting in a transfer request because he was frustrated at being substituted in some matches last season, notably the Champions League last-16 second leg against Real Madrid. Arsenal, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain have been heavily linked with the burly striker, even though Ferguson insisted before he ended his time at United that Rooney wouldnt be leaving. The situation is even more delicate because it was Moyes who sold Rooney to United back in 2004, when manager of Everton, and then launched successful legal action against the striker over allegations in Rooneys autobiography that the Scot leaked details of a private conversation to the media about the factors behind the move from Everton. The pairs relationship has improved since then, but Moyes has to decide whether to persevere with a player who has tested the patience and loyalty of United fans after putting in two transfer requests in 2 1/2 years. If there is no official announcement regarding Rooney over the next week, the make-up of the United squad to tour the Far East from July 10 will make interesting reading. Hank Aaron Jersey. Life at United will be much different compared to Moyes 11 years at Everton, where he was heralded as one of the brightest managers in English football despite never winning a major trophy. Silverware will be demanded at United in the first year of his six-year deal, with the northwest club having been accustomed to capturing titles under Ferguson. Moyes will also be under the spotlight much more off the pitch. Uniteds global appeal was further underlined Monday when it added True Corporation Plc, one of Thailands leading telecommunications companies, to its growing array of commercial sponsors on a three-year deal. True will become Uniteds official mobile partner for Thailand, the clubs official in-house TV broadcaster in the country and also be the associate match sponsor for the Bangkok leg of the preseason tour, when United plays Singha All Stars on July 13. Moyes will need his squad to be in perfect shape for the start of the new Premier League season, with United having been given a tough early fixture list that includes games against Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City in the opening five matches. Steve Round will be Moyes assistant, replacing Mike Phelan, after being the Scots No. 2 at Everton since July 2008. Former England international Chris Woods also arrives from Goodison Park to be goalkeeping coach and Jimmy Lumsden will be another coach on Uniteds books. "I have worked with Steve, Chris and Jimmy for a number of years and I am delighted they have decided to join me at this great club," Moyes said. "They bring great qualities in their respective fields and I know that, like me, they feel that this is a challenge to relish. "I have great faith that, together, we can build upon the success this club has enjoyed over many years." Ed Woodward, Uniteds executive vice chairman, said: "This is an exciting and challenging time for the club and I have great belief that David and his team will have all the energy and attributes needed to help this club continue in its long-standing traditions." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.