we got something, and I think he can

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.07.2018 16:10
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Carl Frampton insists it will be the same outcome when he faces Leo Santa Cruz in a rematch, which is being lined up to take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Jan. 28 next year.The undefeated Belfast boxer became a two-weight world champion when he captured the WBA featherweight belt from Mexican Cruz at the Barclays Centre in New York after a thrilling contest.Santa Cruz says he thought he won our first fight so itll be good to go and make it two-nil, Frampton told the Belfast Telegraph.Its the fight that all the fans wanted and Im sure its going to be another tough one but Im confident of winning again.Its great that the fight is now done, I dont think there were many who doubted the result but Leo has said he thought he won so its my chance to go there and make it two-nil.It will be the fourth successive fight Frampton (23-0, 14 KOs), 29, has had away from his native Northern Ireland.Frampton claimed his first world title when he out-pointed Spains Kiko Martinez in a rematch for the IBF super-bantamweight belt two years ago.Three-weight world champion Santa Cruz (32-1-1, 18 KOs), 28, is desperate for revenge after losing the belt on a majority decision following one defence.Leo obviously fancies he can get revenge but, like a lot of my opponents, he only knows how to fight the one way, Frampton said.I have Plan A, Plan B and C if I need it and when I face someone a second time I always perform better.Some have said that Santa Cruz could maybe throw more punches but he threw 1,100 so I cant imagine he can throw more than that.The WBC lightweight champion Dejan Zlaticanin (22-0, 15 KOs) is also believed to be in action on the same bill against Mikey Garcia (35-0, 29 KOs), who returned after over two years out in July. Laurent Brossoit Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Anton Slepyshev Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.oilersauthority.com/authentic-matt-benning-oilers-jersey/ . JOHNS, N. Esa Tikkanen Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Jujhar Khaira Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. FRISCO, Texas -- As Tony Romo gets closer and closer to a return to full health, Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said the teams quarterback decision will never be cut and dry.The key thing that I want to emphasize [is] that we probably are never going to have this totally sorted out, Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. Were going to play it by ear, play it as it comes. We can do that. And to do it really right for the advantage of the team, which we deserve, hes really got to be ready to go at the top of his game.We have the luxury of getting him that ready. And when we do that, weve got an edge that can take us a long way. I think what youre going to have is youre going to see Tony playing really well at practice, really being what he can be -- which is in my mind, when hes healthy, I dont know that I would trade him for anybody.A week ago, Jones said on 105.3 that the teams chemistry with Dak Prescott, who has won seven straight starts and has the 7-1 Cowboys with the best record in the NFC, would have to be taken into account when making a decision as to who will start. Earlier in the season, Jones said Romo was the Cowboys No. 1 quartterback, but that was before the team put together its longest winning streak since 2007.ddddddddddddomo has been cleared for full practices and will do more this week than he did a week ago, when he took his first scout-team 11-on-11 work since suffering a compression fracture in his back on Aug. 25. Jones said he was not sure whether Romo would be active this week against the Pittsburgh Steelers.For us to really have our advantage of being as deep as we are with good quarterbacking right now, and Im not being trite when I say it, hes got to -- absolutely got to -- get ready to play at his top level, Jones said of Romo. Then we got something, and I think he can get there, and youll see that at practice this week.Only once in his career has Romo missed this many consecutive games. In 2010 he missed the final 10 games with a broken collarbone. He missed seven straight last year with a broken collarbone and 12 altogether.Anybody with any sense knows that Tony would like to be playing, Jones said. You understand what a competitor he is. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.