s first birdie came on the par-four 6th, and he

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.07.2018 16:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Chicago White Sox placed centre fielder Dewayne Wise on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained right hamstring that he injured trying to score from second in a May 25 win against the Miami Marlins. Wise said he isnt able to get to his top speed without fearing his hamstring will pop. "It just hasnt gotten any better," Wise said. "I told them yesterday that at this point I cant be myself out on the field. I cant do the things that I do. It was pretty much my decision to tell them I think its best for the team to go ahead and put me on (the DL) because I cant pinch run and do stuff like that." Wise approached manager Robin Ventura to let him know the leg wasnt improving and had fear of a serious injury if he kept playing through the condition. The White Sox recalled outfielder Jordan Danks from Triple-A Charlotte to fill Wises roster spot. "Its been something thats kind of there for a while and hasnt been really able to go," Ventura said of Wise. "Hes got to get it better where he can go out and do what you need him to do, steal a base or play on occasion. ... He hasnt done a whole lot. Hamstrings are tricky. Any time you do something, it could strain. Hes the one who came to me." Also Sunday, Chicago first baseman and designated hitter Paul Konerko sat out because of recurring stiffness in his neck. He believes he will play Monday at Seattle and perhaps even be available off the bench in the finale against the As. Konerko was receiving treatment before the series finale against the Oakland Athletics. He had a hard time getting comfortable sleeping overnight into Sunday morning. "Better but not out of the woods," he said. "Just keep working it out of there. Much better than yesterday as far as releasing. Not really worried about it. I can get back in there if not later today hopefully tomorrow for sure if it keeps going away at the pace its going. I have these once a year for the last few years for some reason. They kind of stop you in your tracks when you get them but then theyre kind of gone not long after that." The White Sox announced that Ventura will miss games against the As in Chicago next Thursday and Friday to attend his daughters high school graduation. Bench coach Mark Parent will manage the team Thursday, then he leaves for Friday and Saturdays games for a family graduation of his own, and also in California. Pitching coach Don Cooper will manage the club Friday at home against Oakland. Special assistant Vance Law will join the team for three games to provide another coach, then Ventura is scheduled to return next Saturday. Discount Clippers Jerseys .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Wholesale Clippers Jerseys . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. http://www.cheapclippersjerseyschina.com/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Youth Clippers Jerseys .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Jerome Robinson Jersey . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. SSP Chawrasia and Shiv Kapur scored 5-over 76 and 6-over 77 to cap a disappointing first round for India at the European Tour Open de France in Paris on Thursday. The 100th edition of the tournament will also serve as a qualifier for the 2016 British Open.The lead was held overnight by Lucas Bjerregaard of Denmark, with a score of 5-under 66.Kapur registered successive bogeys on the par-five 3rd and the par-four 4th, before sinking birdies on the next two holes. He went under-par for the first time with a birdie on the 208-yard par-three 8th, before double bogeying the very next par-five 9th. Kapurs next five holes included three bogeys and a double bogey, before a birdie on the 177-yard par-three 16th and a bogey off the following par-four 17th.Chawrasia began with a dramatic tripple bogey on the 419-yard par-four 1st, and then also bogeyed the 4th -- statistically considered one of the hardest holes on the European Tour -- just like Kapur.ddddddddddddChawrasias first birdie came on the par-four 6th, and he went on to bogey the par-five 9th to finish his front nine with 3-over. Chawrasias back nine produced a bogey on the 13th, and a birdie on the 17th, before he signed off for the day with a bogey on the 471-yard par-four 18th.Kapur and Chawrasia will both be teeing off from the 10th hole for their second round, with the former starting out at 7.40am local time (11.10am IST) and the latter at 9am local (12.30 pm IST) on Friday. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.