o Conte set to replace Hiddink in the summer, the Du

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 11.07.2018 15:51
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Rowers packed up their oars for the day while cyclists hit slippery roads on skinny time-trial bikes unsuited to harsh weather conditions as sun-drenched Rio turned blustery, wet and gray on Wednesday.Strong winds rattled palm trees along the coast and whipped up waves on the scenic lagoon where rowing was canceled for a full day for the second time at the Rio Olympics.Twenty-two races, including the first two medal races, were postponed but international rowing federation director Matt Smith said theres still room on the schedule without having to resort to drastic measures -- even if Thursdays competition is also called off.If Friday morning at 10 oclock we are sitting here, we may have to lose some races, Smith said.The regatta already lost a day to bad weather on Sunday, but race officials made up for it by rescheduling heats for Monday and Tuesday.Under dark skies, cyclists braved lashing rain and wind on the time-trial course along Rios southern coast. Ellen van Dijk of the Netherlands slid off the road. Although she stayed on her bike, she got tangled in weeds, which may have cost her a medal. She finished fourth.Gold-medalist Kristin Armstrong of the U.S. said she got a bit concerned when she woke up at 4:30 a.m. and looked out the window.I had a choice at that moment to take it and get super nervous and say, `Oh my gosh, she said. Or I could say, `Ive probably ridden in the rain on my time-trial bike more than anybody out here, so I just tricked my mind and said, `Take it, Armstrong said.Time-trial bikes have skinny tires and aerodynamics that dont always work well in the wind.The mens competition took place in similar weather, with parts of the course drenched in rain and others more or less dry.The biggest problem for rowers is not so much the rain as the wind. On Saturday, the competition went ahead despite choppy waters that left rowers struggling to keep their boats balanced.Some athletes who struggled in the waves said the races should have been postponed, but rowing officials insisted the conditions were the same for everyone.Its much more stressful when we have unfair wind, said Smith, recalling how at the London Olympics the wind sometimes varied from lane to lane.---Associated Press writer David Skretta contributed to this report. Cheap Falcons Jerseys Hoodies . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Atlanta Falcons Ito Smith Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. http://www.cheapjerseysfalcons.us/atlanta-falcons-russell-gage-jersey/ .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Cheap Nike Falcons Jerseys . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys For Sale . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season.Euro 2016 may be to blame for the stuttering form of some of Chelseas top stars, according to manager Guus Hiddink. Chelsea were brushed aside 3-0 by Manchester City on Saturday as they suffered a second consecutive Premier League loss and the first at home for interim manager Hiddink across his two spells in charge.The performance at Stamford Bridge was described by Graeme Souness as bordering on disgraceful, with the Sky Sports football pundit suggesting the club needs a summer clear-out. Even centre-half Gary Cahill said his team-mates should have more pride on the pitch and at least run around and try to get close to people.Asked if his players were saving themselves for the Euros in June, Hiddink told the Daily Mirror: Partly true, but I cannot blame the players for having a lack of attitude. Guus Hiddink thinks the pressure that comes with the Chelsea job will be nothing new for Conte Some players might think that, but I cannot look into their minds, in their brains.ddddddddddddThey might be thinking of the Euros.When there is nothing at stake then, with some people, there is a little bit of a lack of the ultimate work. Shocking show Chelsea bordered on disgraceful, says Graeme Souness With Antonio Conte set to replace Hiddink in the summer, the Dutchman says the current squad are playing for their Chelsea careers.Of course, added Hiddink. They will make their analysis and deal with the current management. They analyse and see the games as well. Also See: Chelsea bordering on disgrace Hazard form alarming Cahill demands Chelsea pride Chelsea smashed by Man City Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.