ars to come by signing McCollum to a four-ye

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.07.2018 07:10
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Tony Parker made a jumper with 31 seconds remaining as France rallied down the stretch after blowing a huge early lead to beat Serbia 76-75 in an Olympic mens basketball game Monday.The French led by 16 in the first quarter, then had to climb back from a 75-70 deficit by scoring the final six points of the game.Nando de Colo scored the first four of those points and finished with 22 to lead France, which has won two in a row after dropping its Olympic opener. Boris Diaw had 11 points, nine rebounds and nine assists.Miroslav Raduljica scored 16 points for Serbia (1-2), which fell into a 20-4 hole in front of top-ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic, who watched his home country after he was eliminated in singles earlier in the Olympics.The Serbians led by seven early in the fourth quarter, but dropped their second straight. Wholesale Redskins Jerseys . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Derrius Guice Jersey . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. http://www.cheapwashingtonredskinsjerseys.com/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Redskins Jerseys Sale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Greg Stroman Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. PORTLAND, Ore. -- CJ McCollum became a starter for the Trail Blazers last season, broke out as the NBAs Most Improved Player then signed a big contract over the summer.Driving him all along the way was third-year pressure.Because I knew that was a make-or-break year for me. I know that going into year three I hadnt played particularly well. Id had flashes, but I just didnt sustain a level of consistency for a season.In our league you get three years, you get traded, you get put in a box and they say `This is what you are, McCollum said when the team convened this week for training camp.The 25-year-old guard became a star in the Blazers backcourt with Damian Lillard last season after four of the teams starters left in the offseason.With one of the youngest rosters in the league, the Blazers were considered a team that was rebuilding.But they surpassed expectations, finishing 44-38 and earning the fifth seed in the Western Conference and advancing to the second round of the playoffs.At one point last season, Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle referred to Lillard and McCollum as a younger version of those Golden State guys.McCollum averaged 20.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists during the regular season. He had 197 3-pointers, fourth most for the Blazers in one season. He scored in double figures in 79 games.He raised his scoring average by more than 14 points over the previous season and the dramatic turnaround earned him the Most Improved Player award.That improvement was the most since Tony Campbell from an average of 6.2 points tto 23.dddddddddddd2 points with Minnesota between the 88-89 and `89-90 seasons.McCollum averaged 20.5 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists in the postseason last season.But at times he was nervous that he was just an injury away from seeing all the hard work fizzle away.It was nerve-wracking for me because if you get hurt so many times you fear it. Youre like, `Oh, this could be it, he said. So for me to get through a season healthy and to play well, it was comforting.McCollum, the 10th overall pick in the 2013 draft out of Lehigh, missed the first 34 games of his rookie season with a foot injury.The next season he was a reserve, but he started to turn heads down the stretch and into the playoffs after starter Wesley Matthews was knocked out with a ruptured Achilles. His postseason included a 33-point game against Memphis.This summer the Blazers solidified their backcourt for years to come by signing McCollum to a four-year contract worth $106 million. It will keep him in Portland through the 2020-21 season.While McCollum says he feels less pressure this season, hes still looking to grow. The Blazers signed free agent Evan Turner in the offseason to help shore up the Blazers depth at guard.As a younger player you just play and react, McCollum said. As an older player you start to get more experience and you start to `think the game. I think once I put those two things together I can be a special player. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.