e town is so muchh fun and I get such a wa

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.06.2018 11:41
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

WEST VANCOUVER, B.C. - Vasek Pospisil is one step closer to becoming the first Canadian man to win the Odlum Brown VanOpen since Frederic Niemeyer in 2007. A native of Vernon, B.C., Pospisil moved to the singles final with a 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 6 seed Jimmy Wang of Taiwan on Saturday. "It was a tough match, especially here because the courts are playing pretty fast and low so obviously when you play somebody like Jimmy whos hitting the ball very flat and hard, its difficult," Pospisil said. "I was just trying to hang in there, I was battling, and Im really happy to get this win because hes an extremely tough player." Pospisil, 22, has not lost a set all week. He will play Daniel Evans of Great Britain in Sundays final. On the womens side, Torontos Sharon Fichman, 22, rallied after dropping her first set to knock off Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 1-6, 6-4, 6-4. "I tried lobbing a lot at one point, tried to break the rhythm and eventually I found my groove," Fichman said. "Late in the second set, I just started playing better, the match got closer, I fought really hard and am just happy to pull through." Fichman will face 22-year-old Johanna Konta of Great Britain in Sundays womens singles final. If the Canadian wins, she will walk away from the VanOpen with two titles. Earlier in the day, Fichman and doubles partner Maryna Zanevska of Ukraine defeated Americans Jacqueline Cako and Natalie Pluskota to win the womens doubles title. Torontos Adil Shamasdin and American partner James Cerretani will face Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram of Israel in Sundays mens doubles final. Shamasdin and Cerretani advanced with a 6-3, 6-3 semifinal win over Tatsuma Ito and Hiroki Moriya of Japan. Authentic Andrew Cashner Jersey . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Authentic Colby Rasmus Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.cheaporiolesjerseys.us/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Authentic Mark Trumbo Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Authentic . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night.Britains top two players Johanna Konta and Heather Watson will compete at the Aegon International in Eastbourne next month. Kontas remarkable rise to 23rd in the world rankings began at the event last season when she beat Ekaterina Makarova and Garbine Muguruza on her way to the quarter-finals.The 24-year-old, who lives in Eastbourne, said: Playing at Devonshire Park is really special for me and I cant wait to get back on the courts, just a stones throw from my family home. Returning to my home town is so muchh fun and I get such a warm welcome.dddddddddddd Its an amazing player field this year and Im sure the fans will enjoy loads of world-class tennis.Watson has also enjoyed success in Eastbourne, having reached the semi-finals in 2014, the first Briton to make the last four of the tournament since Jo Durie in 1982. Also See: WTA Schedule Tennis on Sky Up to £30 Free Matched Bet Video China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.