et those thoughts out of their heads. They quit playin

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.06.2018 14:19
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ARCADIA, Calif. -- Hillhouse High led all the way to win the $55,000 feature for fillies and mares by a length Thursday at Santa Anita.Ridden by Santiago Gonzalez, Hillhouse High ran a mile on turf in 1:33.96 and paid $9.20, $4.40 and $2.60.Amboseli returned $3.20 and $2.60, while Ireland-bred Barleysugar was another 2 1/4 lengths back in third and paid $2.40 to show.The victory, worth $33,000, increased Hillhouse Highs career earnings to $268,487, with three wins in 19 starts. The 5-year-old mare moved from New York to California this summer to train under Richard Baltas, who saddled her to a second-place finish in her Southern California debut in August. Air Max 270 Schwarz . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Nike Air Max 97 Herren Schweiz . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. http://www.airmax270schweiz.com/kaufen-nike-epic-react-flyknit-damen-schuhe-weiss-schweiz.html . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Kaufen Air Max 270 Herren Light Bone/weiß-Schwarz-Hot Punch Schweiz . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Kaufen Air Max 270 Photo Blau Herren Schwarz/Schwarz-Photo Blau Schweiz . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregons Dana Altman did a fine imitation of a hockey coach when he least expected it.Ahead early in what he considered a developmental game, Altman went with five-man shift changes to spread the minutes among his Ducks, and it worked with 10 players getting between 18 and 22.Preseason All-America Dillon Brooks scored 21 points and Roman Sorkin had a career-high 15 as No. 23 Oregon rolled to a 93-54 victory over Western Oregon on Wednesday night.Brooks, still working his way back from offseason foot surgery, and Sorkin contributed most to the Ducks 50 points off the bench.Its kind of the way it worked out, Altman said. When we got the early lead, I decided to play everybody equal minutes, so it really wasnt my plan going in.Chris Boucher added 14 points and eight rebounds for the Ducks (6-2), who won their fourth straight game and 29th in a row at home. Tyler Dorsey had 12 points.Oregon made nine of its first 12 shots to go up by 14 points early and toyed with the Division II Wolves (4-4) the rest of the first half, shooting 16 of 26 to carry a 48-20 lead into the break.The Ducks scored the first seven points of the second half to cap an 18-0 run and pushed their lead to a high of 51 with 5 minutes to play.Sorkin, who hadnt played in the last four games, had three of Oregons eight 3-pointers and missed only one of his six shots. The 6-foot-10 junior from Israel has played sparingly for the Ducks, averaging just 5.3 minutes in 30 career games, but he made up for lost time Wednesday night.Every time I step on the court I feel like I can make the open shot, he said, so I just let the game come to me.Oregon had a 52-27 edge in rebounds. Jordan Bell led with 12 and Kavell Bigby-Williams had 10.Kavell obviously can help us on the boards, a place where we need help, Altman said, so I thought there were some positives.Brian Berg led Western Oregon with 17 points and had five 3-pointers.BIG PICTUUREWestern Oregon: The Wolves, who won a school-record 31 games en route to the 2016 Division II Final Four, already have as many losses as they did all last season.ddddddddddddThe defending Great Northwest Athletic Conference champions were picked for sixth place this year.Oregon: The soft portion of the Ducks schedule will allow Altman to continue tinkering with his starting lineup, which included the 6-10 Bigby-Williams for the first time Wednesday night. Altman had three of last years starters -- Brooks, Bell and Casey Benson -- among the five coming off the bench at the first media timeout.POLL IMPLICATIONSHome cooking and five unranked opponents to finish its nonconference schedule should give Oregon some rankings bounce heading into its opening Pac-12 games in late December against No. 11 UCLA and USC, also in Eugene.STAT OF THE NIGHT: The Ducks attempted 11 free throws, making nine, before the Wolves, who were whistled for 15 fouls in the first half, tried their first. Oregon finished 23 of 28 from the line, and Western Oregon was 3 of 4, thanks to a 25-7 foul differential.HE SAID IT: Altman saw some body language from his players that he didnt like during the rout. Theyre worried more about missing shots than they are about execution and toughness on defense and rebounding, he said. Weve got to get those thoughts out of their heads. They quit playing when they miss a shot and starting feeling sorry for themselves.UP NEXTWestern Oregon travels to Montana State Billings on Monday night to resume GNAC play. The Wolves beat Concordia (Ore.) 80-70 on Tuesday.Oregon plays the third of five straight home games when it hosts Savannah State on Saturday. The Ducks have all seven of their December games in the state of Oregon, including one against UNLV in Portland on Dec. 17. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.