a great lift but he w

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.12.2017 07:04
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

Its that time of the week when we test how much attention you paid to the latest round of Premier League fixtures with our Top of the Stats quiz. Matt Calvert Blue Jackets Jersey . Matchday 26 saw Arsenal gain ground on league leaders Leicester with a 2-1 victory over the Foxes after Danny Simpson received a red card in the 54th minute. Crystal Palace also suffered a 2-1 defeat to Watford and finished the game with 10 men after Pape Souare was given a straight red in the 94th minute.Meanwhile, Leicester have recorded 14 of their 15 league victories with inferior possession during this campaign, but West Brom recorded the lowest possession this season against Everton on Saturday - winning 1-0 with just 24.11 per cent and one shot on target!Will you see red with frustration or hit a 100 per cent strike rate in the ultimate test of football stats? Play the quiz below to find out. Sergei Bobrovsky Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. Ryan Murray Blue Jackets Jersey . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. http://www.hockeybluejacketsauthority.com/seth-jones-blue-jackets-jersey-c-24/ . - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season.Steve Borthwick says Eddie Jones guidance is the reason he is on the brink of joining the Lions coaching staff. Warren Gatland will next month name his backroom staff for the 2017 tour of New Zealand, and Borthwick is a candidate to make the trip as forwards coach. England vs Argentina November 26, 2016, 1:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Jones worked with Borthwick during his time in Japan and recruited the 37-year-old shortly after taking charge of England, who have since won the Grand Slam and beaten Australia away from home. Those successes make Borthwick an obvious choice for Lions consideration, and he said: If Im asked the question by the Lions, it would be an honour to be asked and a privilege to do it.I have definitely benefited from working under Eddie Jones, who has been phenomenal for me as a young coach developing. Sky Sports Black Fridaay sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! I have an awful lot to learn, but I feel very fortunate that Ive got a head coach like him and some excellent assistant coaches that I work with. Jack Johnson Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic. Borthwicks influence on the pack has been praised by England prop Mako Vunipola, a former Saracens team-mate.He said: Steve was a great coach when he was still playing. It was like having your forwards coach out there with you. It made it very easy for us as players and it is the same now that he is coach. That detail makes it very easy to understand. Mako Vunipola is a former Saracens team-mate of Borthwick He picks up on anything. From my job as a lifter, you think you have a great lift but he will pick up on where your feet are positioned.Even the smallest things make a massive difference for him. He is all about getting the basics right first and the rest will come along with it.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.