able to live my dream." Garon, who played in Omsk of the KHL this past season season, was a second-round pick, 44th overal

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.12.2017 07:04
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

QUEBEC -- Antoine Truchon of Ste-Adele, Que. Darcy Tucker Jersey ., won bronze in the big air event at the Snowboard Jamboree stop on the FIS World Cup snowboard circuit. Petja Piiroinen of Finland took gold with 161.75 points and Mans Hedberg of Sweden was second at 161.00. Truchon placed third with 156.25, edging Maxence Parrot of Cowansville, Que., in fourth at 150.75. "It was a great night for me and to win a medal in Quebec is really special," said Truchon. "Its been a challenging year for me trying to qualify for the Olympics in the slopestyle. I feel like Im just starting to find my form now." Matts Kulisek of St-Sauveur, Que., was also in the final and placed 12th. Big air is a judged event in which individual riders approach a single jump 40 metres high and 110 metres long and perform tricks in the air. They land on a slope of around 30 degrees. Earlier, qualifying was held in nearby Stoneham, Que., for the halfpipe and slopestyle events. This is the last event for Canadians to reach their standards for the Sochi Olympics. The rest of the Canadian snowboard team will be nominated on Tuesday. A first group was nominated on January 3 in Vancouver. In slopestyle, Parrot and Piiroinen earned berths for the final, posting the two top scores in the opening heat at 89.66 and 85.66 points. Parrot won two medals on the circuit last season including a bronze in Stoneham. Charles Reid of Tremblant, Que., also got a direct berth to the final, placing second in the third heat with the eighth best time overall. Canadians advancing to the semifinals were Darcy Sharpe of Comox, B.C., Matts Kulisek of St-Sauveur, Que., Jonathan Versteeg of Vernon, B.C., and Tyler Nicholson of North Bay, Ont. For the women, Brooke Voigt of Fort McMurray, B.C., reached the semifinals, placing third in the second heat. The slopestyle semis and finals are on Sunday. In womens halfpipe qualifying, Alexandra Duckworth of Kingsburg, N.S., ranked ninth in qualifying to gain the last spot for the semifinals. Brad Martin of Ancaster, Ont., was fourth in the second heat to also make the cut for the semis. The halfpipe semis and finals are on Saturday. Wendel Clark Jersey .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. Tie Domi Jersey .J. -- Kyle Palmieri thrilled his personal rooting section with an overtime winner that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their seventh straight win. http://www.theleafshockeystore.com/Maple-Leafs-Joffrey-Lupul-Adidas-Jersey/ . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday.After 13 seasons in the NHL, goaltender Mathieu Garon is calling it a career. The 36-year-old announced his retirement on Friday after having played in Montreal, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Pittsburgh, Columbus and Tampa Bay. "For the past 13 years, I have been fortunate to earn my living playing hockey in the National Hockey League," Garon said in a statement released by CAA, his representation. "I wanted to take this opportunity to thank my teammates, coaches and, most importantly, the fans. Every city I played in, the fans always welcommed my family and me with open arms. Nazem Kadri Jersey. I will cherish the memories and friendships I made during my career. Finally, I want to say a special thank you to my family, who have been incredibly supportive of me throughout my career. Without them, I wouldnt have been able to live my dream." Garon, who played in Omsk of the KHL this past season season, was a second-round pick, 44th overall, by the Canadiens in the 1996 NHL draft. He went 144-131-3-28 over 341 NHL games. He also played for Canadas world junior team in 1998. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.