ine after Russia annexed Crimea two years ago

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 09.06.2018 17:00
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama didnt miss a beat after tailback Damien Harris went down a couple of minutes into the game.The youngsters made sure of it.Quarterback Jalen Hurts completed the opening drive with a 20-yard touchdown run and fellow freshman Joshua Jacobs scored his first two career touchdowns in the top-ranked Crimson Tides 48-0 win Saturday over Kent State.The Tide (4-0) dominated coach Nick Sabans alma mater from the start while scoring on a kickoff return and even a short touchdown throw to linebacker/short-yardage blocker Mack Wilson -- yet another freshman. The only bad news for Alabama was Harris sprained his right ankle on the opening drive and didnt return.He was hardly needed in this game, when No. 2 quarterback Blake Barnett played much of the way and the emerging Jacobs ran for 97 yards. It amounted to a Saturday afternoon respite for the Tide after a bruising 48-43 comeback win over No. 23 Mississippi.The goal going into this game was to play a complete game, start fast, finish, and I think we probably did that as well as weve done all year, Saban said.Hurts was 16-of-24 passing for 164 yards and ran for 54 yards while splitting time with Barnett. He found Wilson for a 1-yard third-quarter score that was supposed to go to tight end O.J. Howard.Its his first career (touchdown), so I cant be mad about that, Howard said. Im happy somebody caught it.He did catch a 34-yarder from Barnett, who first got into the game early in the second quarter. Saban said Harris is day to day and his status is uncertain against Kentucky. The Kentucky native came into the game ranked fifth in the Southeastern Conference with 327 yards.Its just tough to see a player who means so much to our offense go down, Howard said.Alabama did whatever it wanted in the first half, outgaining Kent State 352-53 and amassing a 41-0 lead. The Golden Flashes, who had trailed Penn State 16-13 at halftime in the opener, managed just 13 passing yards in the first three quarters before finally driving in the fourth.Backup quarterback George Bollas was initially given a touchdown on a fourth-quarter run toward the goal line, but was ruled down at the 1 after a review.Most of the fans, including all but a handful of students, were long gone by then.THE TAKEAWAYKent State: Theres a chance to bounce back in Mid-American Conference play when the playing field is more even. There were a lot of times we kind of gave them plays and werent being very disciplined, Kent State coach Paul Hayes said.Alabama: Dominated in every phase of the game (including a 502-166 advantage in total yards) and got plenty of reserves action, most notably Barnett and Jacobs. Harriss health was the only major issue, though receivers ArDarius Stewart and Robert Foster sat out to rest injured knees. Both are questionable against Kentucky.POLL IMPLICATIONSAlabama cant be ranked any higher than No. 1 and this game wasnt much of an opportunity to impress poll voters anyway.SHUTOUTIt was the Tides 18th shutout under Saban. Thats what were looking for every week, linebacker Ryan Anderson said. Were glad we were able to go out there and do it and glad the second team was able to uphold that standard.UP NEXTKent State hosts Akron in homecoming game and MAC opener.Alabama hosts Kentucky in its first SEC home game. Brandin Cooks Super Bowl Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. JaWhaun Bentley Super Bowl Jersey . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.cheappatriotssuperbowljerseys.com/joe-thuney-super-bowl-jersey/ . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Ryan Izzo Super Bowl Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Vincent Valentine Super Bowl Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Russias dominance in rhythmic gymnastics remains as strong as ever. Yana Kudryavtsevas dominance of the sports big-time meets, however, is over.Margarita Mamun ended her Russian teammates long run in major international competition during the Olympic all-around final on Saturday, taking advantage when a rare mistake by Kudryavtseva gave Mamun enough room to squeak by and wrest the gold from the three-time world champion. Mamuns total of 76.483 gave Russia its fifth straight Olympic gold in the rhythmic all-around and Mamun her first major title after spending most of the last three years as the runner-up to Kudryavtseva.It was quite unexpected for me to win the gold medal today because all the competitions Yana used to win, Mamun said. I wasnt thinking about winning the gold medal. It just happened.Mamun posted the top score during qualifying on Friday. The scores reset on Saturday and Kudryavtseva led through two rotations when she ran into trouble during her club routine, the event in which she posted the highest score in the 24-woman qualifying field a day earlier.The 18-year-old tossed one of her two clubs high into the air inside Rio Olympic Arena as the music crescendoed to a finish. One problem: when Kudryavtseva reached out to grab the club, it wasnt there. Instead it bounced off the floor inches away from her outstretched hand. She left the podiumm fighting back tears, well aware gold had been lost.ddddddddddddSometimes at the end of the routine I think Im relaxed, I think its already in my hand and its not, Kudryavtseva said.Mamun wasnt aware of Kudryavtsevas mistake until she came out with a red ribbon in her hand during her final routine. Mamun glanced at the scoreboard for just a moment and saw her name in first. It stayed there after her dynamic routine -- her ribbon in constant motion -- secured a gold she never saw coming.I was really surprised to see Yana make a mistake, Mamun said.Kudryavtseva gathered herself preparing for her final set but the misstep proved costly. She settled for second despite posting the highest score in the other three disciplines.It all happened very quickly, she said.Ganna Rizatdinova of Ukraine earned bronze, capping a slow but steady rise from a 10th-place finish in London four years ago. The 23-year-old is Crimean by birth but competes for Ukraine after Russia annexed Crimea two years ago while she was training in Kiev. She considers her medal a victory for two countries.Since London my life has changed a lot, my way of preparation has changed a lot, Rizatdinova said. Now I have grown up. I have new ambitions and new way of preparation and competing. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.