t a second straight game on Saturday but dr

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 09.06.2018 16:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Linebacker Telvin Smith returned to the Jacksonville Jaguars on Friday after four days away, and the team says all indications are that he will be able to play in Sundays game at Detroit.Smith had been on a leave of absence since Monday after the shooting death of his brother Sunday night in his hometown of Valdosta, Georgia. Smith will attend his brothers funeral on Saturday and then rejoin the team Saturday night in Detroit.Anticipate him playing, coach Gus Bradley said. Im not saying 100 percent because its an emotional time tomorrow. I cant tell you how hes going to come out of that. How can anybody come out of that and predict that?Knowing Telvin and what hes all about, I anticipate him playing.Jaguars owner Shad Khan has provided Smith the use of his private jet for travel to Detroit.The reunion with teammates was an emotional one for Smith, who didnt conduct any interviews on Friday. Players surrounded him in the locker room and offered condolences and support -- and some congratulations, too, because Smiths girlfriend gave birth to the couples son on Wednesday morning.Safety Johnathan Cyprien said he was glad to learn that Smith plans to play on Sunday.It means a lot to have him back with us, Cyprien said. Hes a very passionate guy that you love to play with, [and] making plays and celebrating with him. Him not on the field makes it seem that things are not right. The past few years Ive been able to play with him, and hes been a great addition in the locker room and on the field.Hes been through a lot, and this is going to be a great and emotional time for him to play on Sunday.Linebacker Paul Posluszny, who has been a mentor to Smith since the 25-year-old entered the league in 2014, said he has no doubt Smith will play well against the Lions. Smith is second on the team with 71 tackles and a team-high 10 for a loss.Hes so mentally strong he can handle anything, Posluszny said. Telvin is going to play like he can.I cant tell you how much he means to this team. Everyone was just so excited to see him and excited to have him back in this building.According to Valdosta Police Department Chief Brian Childress, 25-year-old Brian Keith Moore was shot to death shortly before 10 p.m. ET Sunday at a home on Knox Drive in Valdosta. Childress said detectives have found a couple of witnesses to the shooting and have determined a motive but did not want to release that information.Smith used an emotional Instagram post to announce the news on Monday morning, writing: Man I slept so hard last night, as hard a I could sleep hoping my Brotha really aint left this earth!! But when I woke up tears just fell .....I love you man.....I love you man!!!! Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Chris Herndon Womens Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.cheapjetsjerseys.net/ . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Parry Nickerson Womens Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Wholesale Jets Jerseys . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. MONTREAL -- The Florida Panthers rallied for a crucial win in their most recent outing. Now theyre hoping it gives them some momentum as they embark on a four-game road trip.Trailing 2-0 in the third period against the Islanders on Saturday, the Panthers tied it late in regulation and emerged victorious when rookie Denis Malgin scored late in overtime. With the win, Florida continued its pattern of alternating wins and losses in its past seven games.That was a big win for us, goaltender Roberto Luongo told reporters after the game. Not just the matter of getting a win, but something of a rallying point for guys. Hopefully, we can build around, take the momentum, the emotions of the win and carry it through the next little while here.Last seasons Atlantic Division champions, the Panthers (7-7-1) entered the 2016-17 campaign expected to once again challenge for the title. But early-season injuries to key players have plagued the club, which finds itself sixth in the division, albeit only five points out of second place. The team infirmary is starting to clear out, however. Veteran Jussi Jokinen recently returned and center Nick Bjugstad could make his season debut later in the week.Jonathan Marchessault has been a pleasant surprise for Florida and leads the team with eight goals and 14 points. The early season hasnt been as kind to star defenseman Aaron Ekblad, who finds himself with two points on the year thus far, both goals.I got to get into the offensive zone, I got to get pucks to the net, he told the Sun-Sentinel. I cant be looking to pass or make plays. My job is getting pucks to the net, not be the rush, but be supportive in it.In his third NHL season, Ekblad started the year as now the mentor after being the protege to former Panthers Brian Campbell and Willie Mitchell. Head coach Gerard Gallant paired him with rookie Mike Matheson, a Montreal native, but the duo struggled and was split upp before Saturdays game, putting Ekblad with Mark Pysyk.ddddddddddddIt takes time to gel, time to get used to each other, time to build that kind of chemistry, Ekblad said to the Sun-Sentinel. I always had an older guy to lean on. Now, after three years, its my job to instill that knowledge that I learned from them on him and support him and work off each other.Its the first of four meetings between the two clubs. Last year, Florida swept the season series.The Canadiens (13-2-1) are coming off just their second regulation loss of the season after falling to the Blackhawks on Sunday night in Chicago. After a one-and-done road trip, the Habs return to the cozy confines of the Bell Centre, which hasnt been welcoming to visitors this season.Montreal is a perfect 10-0-0 at home, outscoring its opponents 37-12 in those games. Only one team has managed to get more than two goals into the Canadiens net at the Bell Centre. It broke a franchise record and is the second-longest home winning streak to start an NHL season, tying the 1924-25 Ottawa Senators.The 1963-64 Chicago Blackhawks hold the record, which stands at 11. The Canadiens can match that with a win against the Panthers.A large part of Montreals success -- at home and overall -- has been the remarkable play by Carey Price between the pipes.The way Carey is playing, he gives us a lot of confidence as a team, coach Michel Therrien said following Saturdays home win over Detroit. Hes a true leader.Center David Desharnais was slated to sit out a second straight game on Saturday but drew back in after Brian Flynn was a late scratch due to an upper-body injury. The Canadiens had the day off on Monday but they did call up forward Chris Terry from the AHLs St. Johns IceCaps. Terry leads the AHL club with 15 points in 10 games. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.