rain more, strain longer to keep him cle

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.06.2018 16:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Rahul Chaudhari became the first player to score 400 raid points in the league as he led Telugu Titans to a 32-29 win over Puneri Paltan in a Pro-Kabaddi League match in Bangalore on Friday. The win helped Titans enter the top four in the PKL table.Titans began slowly, as Paltan led them 3-1 after the first super raid of the match scored by Ajay Thakur in the second minute. Paltan further inflicted their first all-out in the seventh minute, restricting Chaudharis raid attempt, to lead 11-6.Titans made a comeback with successful tackles, reducing the gap to 9-11 in 11 minutes. Sandeep Narwal then made a couple of back-to-back successful tackles along with a raid to bring Titans to 15-17 before half time.Paltan started the second half well, with Ravinder Pahals super tackle over Chaudhari in the 3rd minute fetching the team a lead of 16-19. Chaudhari, however, scored a raid in the sixth minute, taking the tally to 18-19 before completing his 400th raid of the league in the seventh minute. With that, Titans took a lead of 22-20.Narwal received a yellow card, giving an extra point to Paltan in the 11th minute. With six minutes to go, Titans led Paltans 24-22, before Chaudhari completed 10 raid points in the match, stretching the lead to 28-25.Paltan committed tactical errors in the last few minutes, while Titans defended well, taking the scores to 32-27. By the end of play, Titans took the fourth spot of the table, winning the match 32-29.In the second match, Dabang Delhi recorded a 40-20 win against Bengaluru Bulls.Having failed to register a single victory at home, Bulls now have the worst home record in the season so far.Pawan Kumar scored the first raid for Bulls in the first minute of the match, taking an early lead of 1-0. In the fourth minute, Dabangs Prashant Chavan defended Rohit Kumars tackle to lead 3-2. Mohit Chhillar scored a tackle point in the seventh minute to level Dabangs at 3-3. In the 12th minute, both the teams equaled at 4-4.Succesful tackles from Bulls followed by Kumars raid gave Bulls a lead of 4-6. With eight minutes to go in the first half, ?Prashant Chavans tackle levelled the scores to 6-6.With five minutes to go, Dabangs continued a good show of defense as they led 8-6. Kashiling Adakes super raid followed by the first all-out by the team extended their lead to 14-7 in the last four minutes.Kumar then scored a raid point for Bulls, taking the score to 14-8 in the 18th minute. Dabangs Selvamani K then scored a last-minute raid to take their lead to 15-8 by half time.In the second half, a one-sided battle continued as Dabangs inflicted another all-out, coupled with Meraj Sheikhs super raid, leading 23-8 with 16 minutes remaining.With 14 minutes to go, Bulls Yogesh Hooda scored two raid points, taking the score to 25-11. With 10 minutes to go, they trailed Dabangs by 27-12.Bulls committed tactical errors as they continued to trail 31-13 with six minutes remaining. Dabangs then inflicted their third all-out in the 15th minute to get a 22-point lead with the scores going to 36-14. Adake then scored a super raid in the 16th minute, increasing the lead by 38-15.In the last few minutes, Deepak Kumar Dahiya scored a couple of raid points for the Bulls, but Dabangs still took the game by a margin of 40-20. Black Dolphins Jerseys . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Elite Dolphins Jerseys . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.officialdolphinsnflauthenticshop.com/jason-sanders-stitched-jersey/ . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Durham Smythe Stitched Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. CLEVELAND -- His left arm hanging to his side, Josh McCowns eyes filled with tears as he talked about wanting to stay on the field for the Browns.McCown was badly bruised and beaten.And just two weeks into the season, Clevelands quarterback situation is beyond battered.Filling in for injured starter Robert Griffin III, McCown sustained a shoulder injury during a 25-20 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. Although he stayed in despite being in pain, McCown couldnt lift his left arm and walked to the trainers room following his news conference with it pinned to his side.McCown said his plan is to play next week at Miami, but he would not divulge any test results or what hes been told by the medical staff, a sign that his injury could require him to miss some time.We will see, he said. My mindset is that everything will be all right and we will move ahead business as usual.But business, as it relates to quarterbacks in Cleveland, is anything but usual.After losing Griffin for at least eight games with a broken bone in his left shoulder, the Browns (0-2) felt fortunate to have the 37-year-old McCown to run their offense.However, now they may be forced to turn their offense over to rookie Cody Kessler next week or sign a more experienced quarterback.Making matters worse, the Browns said starting center Cam Erving suffered a bruised lung and will be held overnight at University Hospitals for observation. Erving, who was taken from FirstEnergy Stadium in an ambulance, will likely miss several games.This was not part of the plan during the offseason, when Clevelands new front office passed on a chance to take one of the top quarterbacks in the draft and decided to sign Griffin, who flamed out in Washington. Griffin, though, couldnt make it past Week 1 and now McCowns injury has Cleveland in a difficult predicament.Its been par for the course for an organization which has had 25 starting quarterbacks since 1999 and is undergoing the most massive rebuild in its history.Thee Browns have made bad decisions, no doubt.dddddddddddd But theyve also been plagued by bad luck.McCown had just thrown his second touchdown pass of the first quarter, giving Cleveland a stunning 20-0 lead, when he immediately ran to the locker room for evaluation.As Kessler was warming up on the sideline, McCown came back and returned to the game without missing a play.I think it is just not wanting to not be out there with your guys, said McCown, who became emotional while explaining his ability to push through injuries.I have a dad and an older brother who get up and go to work and sometimes they dont feel great and they go. They go and they grind. I have two little boys that are playing football now. They get hit and they get banged up, and I am trying to teach them what toughness means.For me, it is those things and just knowing the window for me right now and understanding that I dont want to miss snaps. I dont want to be out there without my guys.Unless it is going to fall off, lets try to make it work and make it go. That is my mentality.McCown didnt have anything to prove to his teammates, who have expressed their respect for him countless times in the past.Still, the sight of him taking hard hits and getting back up time after time furthered their admiration for him.We have to do everything we can to give him an extra second, an extra two seconds, strain, fight a little bit more to where hes not getting hit, not taking those unnecessary shots, guard John Greco said.There were a lot of plays where the ball got off, may have been a completion or incompletion, and then hes getting whacked. So weve got to do more. Weve got to fight harder, strain more, strain longer to keep him clean. The guys arm is hanging and hes in there. I mean thats awesome.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.