fullback Massimo Gobbi.Gobbi scored

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.06.2018 16:06
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Ronnie OSullivan closed in on a record-equalling fourth Welsh Open title by beating Joe Perry 6-3 in the semi-finals. The Rocket will meet Neil Robertson on Sunday for the trophy and £60,000 first prize at Cardiffs Motorpoint Arena.Five-time world champion OSullivan already has three Welsh crowns to his name and victory would see him match the record of four held by John Higgins. After taking a break from competitive snooker for the first few months of the season, OSullivan has been nearly flawless in 2016, winning his last 18 matches.He captured the Masters crown in January and now stands on the brink of his 28th ranking title, which would match the tallies of Higgins and Steve Davis.Perry had chances in the opening frame, but when he missed the penultimate red OSullivan stepped in with a 41 clearance to snatch it.The players then had to take an unscheduled interval due to a technical problem backstage which prevented television broadcast of the early stages.Once the cameras were rolling, Perry warmed up with an excellent 139 clearance to level. OSullivan regained the lead with a 124 before Perry squared with a run of 92. Neil Robertson set to go head-to-head with OSullivan for Welsh glory But he could do little against a barrage of high scoring after the interval as OSullivan fired in 101, 94 and 88 breaks to go 5-2 ahead.Perry capitalised to pull one back, but OSullivan cracked in a long red and cleared with 78 to book his place in the final.In the past three or four years I have been expressing myself and produced the same type of snooker I played when I was 14 or 15, OSullivan told World Snooker.Now its about my legacy and leaving a mark on the game. Not so much in terms of titles, but in the way that I play. I like to think Ive played snooker that no one else has.The matches are getting harder but I felt I scored well tonight.Neil is like RoboCop. I watched him throughout the UK Championship and he never showed any emotion. Hes like Steve Davis or Stephen Hendry in that respect.Robertson had earlier stayed on course for his third title in four months by beating Mark Allen 6-4. Also See: Maximum for Ding in Cardiff Rocket snubs 147 chance Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports Womens Golden Knights Stanley Cup Jerseys . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Jon Merrill Stanley Cup Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseys.us/clayton-stoner-stanley-cup-jersey/ . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Colin Miller Stanley Cup Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. James Neal Stanley Cup Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. ROME -- Promoted Pescara proved no test for an understrength Juventus.Even with Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini and Claudio Marchisio rested and Andrea Barzagli, Miralem Pjanic and Paulo Dybala out injured, the five-time defending champion cruised to a 3-0 win in Serie A on Saturday.Sami Khedira scored one goal and set up another, Mario Mandzukic and Hernanes also found the target, and Gonzalo Higuain hit the post as the Bianconeri moved seven points ahead of second-place Roma, which visits Atalanta on Sunday.The title is won by beating the smaller squads and tonight we showed a lot of respect for Pescara, Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri said.In the final minutes, Allegri replaced Mandzukic with 16-year-old forward Moise Kean, the first player born in the year 2000 to appear in Serie A.Earlier, Lorenzo Insigne ended his scoring drought in style, getting both goals and also hitting the crossbar in the space of 10 minutes in Napolis 2-1 win at Udinese.Also, Chievo Verona beat visiting Cagliari 1-0.On Sunday, the Milan derby is the pick of seven matches.JUVENTUS 3, PESCARA 0Juventus extended its home unbeaten streak in Serie A to 23 matches.Khedira opened the scoring in the 36th with a shot through traffic inside the area following a give and take with Mandzukic.Higuain hit the post with a long shot in the 53rd, failing to take advantage with Pescara goalkeeper Albano Bizzarri out of position.Ten minutes later, Mandzukic collected a headed pass from Khedira and scored from close range, marking Khediras first Serie A match with both a goal and an assist.Hernanes then sealed matters with a long, curving shot, while Juve reserve goalkeeper Neto was hardly tested.On Tuesday, Juventus visits Sevilla in the Champions League.Pescara, which has only one win, remained two points from the bottom.UDINESE 1, NAPOLI 2With only its third win in seven away matches, last seasons runner-up Napoli moved up to fourth place, nine points behind Juventus.ddddddddddddInsigne hadnt scored since April, a run of 1,136 minutes, after finishing with a career-best 12 goals last season.In the 47th, Insigne redirected a cross from Jose Callejon inside the box for his first.A minute later, Udinese goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis tipped a long shot from Insigne off the bar.Insigne had yet another a chance in the 56th, finding himself unmarked inside the area but the 1.63-meter (5-foot-4) winger launched his shot high over the target.A minute later, Insigne took advantage of poor defending to score his second as Silvan Widmer deflected a cross into his path.It was Insignes second brace in Serie A, having first achieved the feat against AC Milan in October 2015.Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri was impressed, especially since Insigne had a fever a day earlier.Considering what he did in those (10) minutes, it was a big confidence booster, Sarri said. Insigne can go two months without scoring but in the end skills are skills, and it shines through.Stipe Perica pulled one back for Udinese with a header following a corner but Napolis defense then clamped down.Karnezis also stretched out to palm wide a long, low shot from Dries Mertens.Napoli hadnt won at Udinese since September 2007.Udinese, which had a four-match unbeaten streak ended, was 14th.On Wednesday, Napoli hosts Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.CHIEVO VERONA 1, CAGLIARI 0A century of matches proved worth the wait for Chievo Veronas 36-year-old fullback Massimo Gobbi.Gobbi scored early in the second half to help end Chievos five-match winless streak, exactly 100 matches after his previous Serie A goal with Parma in September 2013.Chievo moved up to eighth, two points ahead of Cagliari.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.