against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Steel

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 06.06.2018 15:30
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Charlie Nicholas has labelled his former club Celtic as stale and says they have regressed while rivals Rangers have taken big strides forward this season. Ronny Deilas side lead Aberdeen at the top of the Premiership by eight points but suffered their second cup semi-final defeat this season on Sunday, losing 5-4 on penalties to Rangers following a 2-2 draw after extra time.Nicholas, who had two spells with the club in the 1980s and 1990s, says changes need to be made in the wake of their Scottish Cup exit but thinks the problems go beyond under-fire manager Deila. Nicholas expects Ronny Deila to leave Celtic this summer I said before kick-off there would be no excuse for Celtic if they didnt take care of Rangers, Nicholas told Sky Sports News HQ. Whether Rangers are on the up, which they are, or because they are a good passing team, which they are, it had no relevance to Celtic.The consequences to Celtic today and from now on are gigantic but Rangers have taken a big jump forward and Celtic have gone a big step back. Celtic owner Dermot Desmond (middle) with chairman Ian Bankier (right) and chief executive Peter Lawwell at Hampden It goes much further [than Deila]. It has been brewing since Rangers left the [top] league. Celtic got cocky and now they are a stale football club. The owner [Dermot Desmond] is stale, we very rarely see him here, we dont know if he is making big decisions anymore. [Chief executive] Peter Lawwell is in charge of recruitment when it should be the manager.Nicholas was full of praise for Rangers and manager Mark Warburton following their semi-final triumph and said they were the better team at Hampden. Deila on the brink Celtic manager Ronny Deila is on the brink of losing his job, says Andy Walker I think everybody was saying it would take a bit of time for Rangers to catch up but you have to give Mark Warburton credit. The work he has done in a short space of time, how they pass the ball, how they move the ball, quite a few young players.Its a very exciting time for Rangers who have been under a black cloud for such a long time. Now they have moved on to Celtic and not only have they said weve caught you up but look forward to next season now as well. Rangers secured a place in the final of the Scottish Cup with a 5-4 penalty shootout victory over Celtic at Hampden Park I thought they were the best team in control of the ball, they worked hard without the ball. When they had it they were comfortable.I was listening to the Sky Sports panel yesterday and Neil Lennon was saying it, Rangers were playing the Celtic passing game that Celtic now under Ronny Deila should be playing. They never looked comfortable on the ball, they never looked together when they didnt have the ball. They defended badly, bad decision making. Nicholas praised Rangers manager Mark Warburton and his team Nicholas thinks Celtic will part company with their manager in the summer but says Deila must remain in charge until the end of the season so there is no disruption to their title bid.[Gordon] Strachan came in and had to slash the budget and was very successful, he said. Neil Lennon came in and had a tight budget but was successful. Deila has come in, and he has to take his responsibilities, I dont think Ronny was the right man at the time, I still expect him to win the league. Celtic boss Ronny Deila says their performance was not at the level he expects after they lost to Rangers I dont think he has been strong enough to stand up against it and say I dont want the players you are giving me, I want better players than that. They spent £6m on two centre-backs. Why not spend £6m on a couple of exciting, attack-minded players?But they go to Dundee United, they buy someone for £750,000 or £1m. They have gone down the cheap and cheerful route - and now it is not cheerful anymore.If he wins the title he might think that is enough to keep him in a job but Celtic are expected to win the title so I think in the summer there will be a change but, then again, the type of managers who always get linked with it - they talked about David Moyes, Malky Mackay, Roy Keane - they tried to get him and couldnt convince him. Celtics Patrick Roberts reacts after a missed shot Celtic have to change their policy, they have to get a manager who becomes a footballing manager who has got control of the football team, who can bring in players. You dont let accountants and scouts go and do that job for you. They have to change, they are too stale and if they stay stale they will struggle to get a top name manager. Also See: Rangers beat rivals Celtic King in tears after Gers win Gordon admits penalty mischief Deila silent on future Chiefs Jerseys Store . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Armani Watts Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. http://www.authenticchiefsshopnfl.com/ . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Kahlil McKenzie Jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Dorian ODaniel Jersey . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. LATROBE, Pa. -- Running back?LeVeon Bell?apologized to the Pittsburgh Steelers for the distraction of his looming four-game suspension, but he was generally vague about the issue when addressing the media Thursday at training camp.The Steelers expect to hear back on Bells appeal in mid-August, coach Mike Tomlin said. ESPNs Dan Graziano reported last Friday that Bells suspension is the result of missed drug tests, not failed tests.I want to apologize to Steeler Nation, all the fans and players and coaches for being a distraction to this whole situation, Bell said in a brief opening statement. I dont, obviously, want to be a distraction, but this whole situation, the appeal, is going to run its course.Bell, who served a two-game suspension last season after being pulled over with possession of marijuana in 2014, said he was frustrated when he first learned about this punishment in March. But the back is letting his reps and the NFLPA handle the case. He said he understands some will believe he has character issues after two off-field incidents, but said that isnt something he can control.Bell declined to comment when asked about details of the suspension, citing the ongoing appeal process.Like Bell, Tomlin said he wants a resolution before coommenting further.ddddddddddddAnything I say prior to that is simply speculation, the coach said.Guard David DeCastro acknowledged it is frustrating for a contending team to lose players. In addition to losing Bell, who leads all running backs with 119 yards from scrimmage per game since 2013, wide receiver Martavis Bryant received a yearlong suspension over multiple drug-testing violations.Were used to it, sadly, DeCastro said of the losses. You have all this talent and you start losing guys like that. Its tough. But guys step up.DeAngelo Williams, who rushed for 11 touchdowns in Bells absence last season, is Bells primary backup.On a positive note, Bell was not listed on the teams physically unable to perform list and is ready to practice less than nine months after tearing his medial collateral and posterior cruciate ligaments last season against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Steelers staff can manage Bells reps in practice, but he should be a fixture during camp.Im going to do as much as coach Tomlin lets me do, Bell said. Im confident where I am right now. I felt if we had a game tomorrow, Id be able to play. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.