believe theres a tremendous amount of untapped pot

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.06.2018 06:55
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

2 Batsmen to complete 9000 runs as wicketkeepers in ODIs before MS Dhoni. Kumar Sangakkara and Adam Gilchrist are the only others to do it. Dhoni is the fastest in terms of innings having taken 244 innings, ahead of Sangakkaras 252 and Gilchrists 262.1 Dhoni is the first batsman to complete 9000 runs with an average of 50 or more. Jacques Kallis average of 45.68, when he got to 9000 runs, was the previous highest.5 Batsmen who have taken fewer innings than Dhoni to get to 9000 ODI runs. Dhoni is the sixth-quickest to the milestone, with 244 innings, despite playing a majority of his innings at No. 4 or lower.1 There is only batsman other than Dhoni to score at least 1000 runs as wicketkeeper and captain at the time of completing 9000 ODI runs. Sangakkara had made 1654 runs with the dual responsibilities at the time of completing 9000 runs. Dhoni has made 6581 runs. More than a third of the 18507 runs made by keeper-captains in ODIs have come from Dhoni.10109 Deliveries played by Dhoni to complete 9000 runs - the third-fewest by a batsman. Gilchrist reached the landmark in 9328 deliveries. Sanath Jayasuriya took 15 deliveries fewer than Dhoni to get there.196 Sixes hit by Dhoni in ODIs; among batsmen with 9000 runs, only Chris Gayle (229 sixes) has hit more sixes at the end of the innings that took them to the 9000th run. Dhonis 196 sixes are the most by an India batsman, passing Sachin Tendulkars 195.6581 Runs scored by Dhoni as Indias ODI captain - the highest share as captain when reaching the 9000 landmark. Mohammad Azharuddin is the only other batsman to get at least half his 9000 runs while captaining in ODIs. Azharuddin had made 5147 runs as India captain at the end of the innings in which he completed 9000 runs. DAngelo Russell Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Cheap Nets Jerseys Authentic . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. http://www.wholesalenetsjerseys.com/ . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Julius Erving Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Jahlil Okafor Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer.Zach Bogosian was glad to have some stability with the Winnipeg Jets after a tumultuous start to his NHL career in Atlanta. Two coaches in three years doesnt exactly help a young defenceman grow. Once he found some consistency in the Jets lineup, Bogosian showed glimpses of being the kind of cornerstone player Kevin Cheveldayoff envisioned when he became general manager. Monday that potential was rewarded with a seven-year, $36-million contract. "Im just real happy that Winnipeg believed in me and kind of gave me another chance to kind of prove myself," Bogosian said. "I didnt exactly have the best start of my career in Atlanta, and obviously moving up to Winnipeg gave me a new chance to play in a hockey market and play in a hockey town that really I enjoyed playing in front of. "It was definitely a no-brainer for me to want to stay there for a long time." The 23-year-old wanted a long-term deal, and the Jets were willing to provide it to a player just two years away from unrestricted free agency. Bogosian will count just over $5.14 million against the salary cap. Its a bit of a gamble given that Bogosian only has 34 goals and 69 assists in 297 NHL games. But its a risk Cheveldayoff and his staff were willing to take with the hope that he is just entering his prime. "We have Zach locked up for what are the best years of a defencemans career," Cheveldayoff said on a conference call. "Zach is someone that we wanted to show our faith in we know that as he continues to grow (as) a defenceman, his role and his leadership and all aspects of his game are going to help this team to get to the next level." The next level for a young Jets core is to make the playoffs. Cheveldayoff didnt make a splash in free agency, but he did try to improve the roster by tradingg for right-wingers Devin Setoguchi and Michael Frolik.dddddddddddd His goal this off-season was to get deals done for a handful of restricted free agents, most notably Bogosian, centre Bryan Little and right-winger Blake Wheeler. Little got five years and $23.5 million, and Wheeler six years and $33.6 million. Bogosian was the last of five Winnipeg restricted free agents to file for salary arbitration to get a deal done. "I guess it probably just worked out that way," Bogosian said. "I was really happy to see the rest of the guys kind of get locked up long term." At no point in the process did Bogosian worry that he wasnt going to get his long-term deal before an arbitration hearing. "I was pretty confident it was going to get done," he said. "Obviously I dont know that much about arbitration. Ive heard its not the greatest thing to go to. I was just happy to get it done. It was very, I guess, humbling to know that Winnipeg wanted me to stay there for a long time as much as I did. It was mutual that both sides wanted to do a long-term deal from the get-go." In signing him through the 2019-20 season, Cheveldayoff and the Jets saw similar things in the Massena, N.Y., native that USA Hockey did in inviting him to next months Olympic orientation camp. Even if he might not yet be on the level of a Norris Trophy candidate, hes a player Winnipeg hopes is a big piece of a near-future that includes playoff appearances. "He is someone that I really believe theres a tremendous amount of untapped potential that as he continues to mature as a player is going to blossom," Cheveldayoff said. "His skating ability, his shot, his size, his work ethic, his physical strength. Hes a young defenceman that for us is going to continue to grow." Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.