ls has produced back-to-back top-25 finishe

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.06.2018 06:28
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

A look at whats happening all around the majors Friday:---BACK TO CHICAGOIts a day off in the NL Championship Series as the Dodgers and Cubs return to Wrigley Field for Game 6 on Saturday night. Three-time Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw will start for Los Angeles on an extra day of rest. Its kind of nice, he said . Havent had that in a while, so its good. Kyle Hendricks , who led the majors with a 2.13 ERA this season, goes for the Cubs. Kershaw pitched seven innings of two-hit ball for a 1-0 win over Hendricks in Game 2 at Wrigley.FRESH ARMAs the AL champion Indians await their next opponent, Wild Thing is warming up in the bullpen. Actor Charlie Sheen, who played the bespectacled Ricky Wild Thing Vaughn in the movie Major League, has offered to throw out the ceremonial first pitch before a World Series game. Shortly after Cleveland won the pennant Wednesday, fans began posting their wishes on social media to have Sheen -- well, Vaughn -- be part of the pregame festivities. Sheen responded to the demand on Twitter, posting a photo of himself as Vaughn in his Indians uniform and writing, Major League continues to be the gift that keeps on giving! if called upon, Id be honored. The World Series opens Tuesday in Cleveland. Released in 1989, Major League is a funny, fictional account of the Indians finishing in first place with an unconventional group of players, including Vaughn.STATUS QUOAfter winning 86 games and barely missing the playoffs this season, the Seattle Mariners are bringing back their entire coaching staff next year -- with one addition: Scott Brosius, the 1998 World Series MVP, will join the major league club as an assistant coach. Brosius previously served as the hitting coach for Triple-A Tacoma in the Mariners system. ... All seven members of Washingtons coaching staff will return next season -- including third base coach Bob Henley. It was Henley who made a critical mistake during the playoff loss to the Dodgers that ended the Nationals season. Jason Kidd Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. T.J. Warren Jersey . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. http://www.cheapsunsjerseys.us/?tag=dragan-bender-jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Kevin Johnson Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Jared Dudley Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament.After a 175/1 winner last week, Ben Coley think its time to get on the favourite for the start of the Florida Swing at the Honda Classic. The Honda Classic has been kind to me in the past, with Russell Henleys 2014 success my best yet and Daniel Berger oh so nearly landing the double in 2015.Key to finding the winner here has been a little luck, of course, but also the willingness to look beyond the obvious in an event which has thrown up some huge upsets. Berger, after all, was beaten by Padraig Harrington in a play-off while the likes of YE Yang, Rory Sabbatini, Michael Thompson and 300/1 chance Henley were shock winners. If there is to be an upset this time there are plenty of candidates but the one I think is most interesting is among the rank outsiders - Sam Saunders. Sam Saunders lines up a putt on the 11th green during Round 2 of the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines South on January 2 Most famous for being Arnold Palmers grandson, Saunders has nonetheless achieved plenty by himself with a play-off defeat in last years Puerto Rico Open showing that he can be competitive at this level.Granted, the Honda Classic is a step up in class from that tournament in terms of field strength but he wasnt far away here in 2010, when a closing bogey saw him drop to a very respectable 17th place.Saunders has since improved to the extent that he has earned himself full PGA Tour membership and while his recent form is poor, hell be looking forward to a return home to Florida where he plays his best golf.You can get prices up to 1,000/1 in places and while the temptation is to assume therefore that he has no chance, I dont believe thats the case. McIlroy is playing in the event for the eighth year in a row, with his victory at Palm Gardens coming in 2012 Even so, I do expect Rory McIlroy to take all the beating and hes my best bet of the week.McIlroy dropped a big hint last week that hes close to peak form again and a return to a course he knows well, one situated close to his Florida home, has to be seen as a major positive.ddddddddddddThe world No 3 won this event in 2012 and should have won it in 2014 so while there are some bad rounds to go with the good, if he is at anything like his best hes the man to beat.With Phil Mickelson and Rickie Fowler both having to get over blowing great chances to win last time, Kevin Kisner and Brooks Koepka are the next two I like. Kisner missed the cut when he appeared at the Phoenix Open Koepka looks short enough at 33s despite some eye-catching form here at one of his local tracks, which includes a remarkable 64 in round two last year after hed opened with a 78.At a bigger price, Kisner looks better value as his overall form is stronger and this test will suit him down to the ground. The RSM Classic winner missed the cut in Phoenix but is a much better player out east and should show it this week.Finally, Ernie Els and Webb Simpson appear to have decent each-way credentials. Els appears to have shrugged off the putting issues that were affecting his game Both are former major winners and thats a good starting point here. After all, Harrington, Yang and Els himself have won majors as well as this event while Thompson, the shock 2013 winner, had finished second in the previous years US Open.That was won by Simpson, who is striking the ball so well that any improvement for a switch to bermuda greens which are typically easier to read will see him go very close indeed.Els has produced back-to-back top-25 finishes, including at Riviera last week, and is well suited to a potentially difficult, windy challenge in a state which brings out his best side.Watch the Honda Classic throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: McIlroy continues busy schedule Harrington claims Honda win Riviera talking points Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.