1 races, the winner being the driver with the most p

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 02.06.2018 15:10
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

With the NHLs offseason nearly half over, Nazem Kadri is still confident that hell be re-signed by the Toronto Maple Leafs before the start of training camp. Speaking to reporters at the Canadian Open Pro-Am in Oakville, Ontario on Wednesday, the restricted free agent forward said that while theres no update yet, the negotiations should be fine as both sides are still working on a deal. "Nothing yet, but I know were still talking," Kadri said. "As long as theres progression, thats the important thing." Depending on how contract talks have been going, Kadri - who completed his entry-level deal and has no arbitration rights - could either land a big multi-year contract like Carolinas Jeff Skinner and Edmontons Taylor Hall, or sign a bridge contract similar to what Montreals P.K. Subban signed in February and Phildelphia Flyers centre Sean Couturier signed over the weekend. "Yeah, theres always comparables," said Kadri. "But I dont think theres too much for me to worry about. I just handle what I have to do on the ice and let everything take care of itself. Kadri, 22, was second in team scoring with 44 points in 48 games last season. "All I can control is the way I play," Kadri added. "Obviously, I want to be here next year and for a long time to come so well see how it goes. You kind of want to get in the routine (of getting ready for next season), but Im confident that something will happen." Kadris point production trailed only veteran winger Phil Kessel, who is also on the radar in terms of contract speculation. Kessel is entering the final year of his five-year contract signed with the Leafs in 2008, but his future status with the club is not on his mind as he appraoches unrestricted free agency next summer. "I havent even thought about it yet," he told reporters on Wednesday. "Ive still got another year here and well see what happens." Many have speculated that the clubs decision to keep centre Tyler Bozak could be a factor in re-signing Kessel, as the two have had good chemistry on and off the ice. Maple Leafs general manager Dave Nonis locked up Bozak to a five-year deal worth $21 million on July 5. "Hes one of my good friends and its good to have him back," said Kessel. "Im looking forward to it. I think we have a real solid team and its going to be a good year." Bradley Chubb Jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Cheap Broncos Jerseys . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. http://www.authenticbroncosshopnfl.com/courtland-sutton-jersey/ . LOUIS -- St. Broncos Jerseys Store . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Keishawn Bierria Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Ive seen plenty of world champions go -- and in some cases, come back again -- but never have I witnessed a departure like this one.The world of F1 media spent Friday reeling as schedules, plans and programmes were swept aside by the news from Vienna. No one saw it coming. In a business driven by rumour accelerated into inaccurate fact by social media, there had not been a single suggestion that Nico Rosberg would make the trophy he craved most his last.The new world champions exhausted state in the Abu Dhabi media centre on Sunday evening said two things. Here was an indication of the intense pressure, not just during the final 10 laps as his lifes work had come under a threat he could do little about, but of a mental battle that had actually begun with recovery from the crushing defeat by Lewis Hamilton in the U.S. Grand Prix in September 2015.And despite the appearance of fatigue, there was a feeling that once the relief of finally achieving that dream had been realised over the coming hours and days, Rosberg was going to march into 2017 more confident than before with the crown on his head and the monkey off his back.As it turns out, the one thought in his mind was getting back his life with his wife sitting quietly and happily among the journalists in the audience. Vivian knew he was likely to retire. But no one else had an inkling at that stage. Not even his father as I later chatted to Keke and recalled Las Vegas 34 years before when the first Rosberg name went on the championship trophy his boy had just won the right to hold.Keke knew all about the stress Nico had been under earlier that evening. He was familiar with the fallacy of not needing to win and only score points supposedly making the race comparatively straightforward. In Las Vegas, Keke onlyy required two more points; fifth place being good enough on 25 September 1982.ddddddddddddou cant believe how difficult that is, Keke recalled. There were concrete walls all round that stupid track and you were afraid of someone doing something stupid and pushing you into one. Your nerves are raw. Mario [Andretti] had a suspension failure and [his Ferrari] nearly hit me. That would have been it. Championship gone! I could hardly watch the last few laps today. I knew exactly what Nico was going through. Now he can enjoy himself next year. Hes earned it after a season like this one.Nico, a man very much at ease in his own skin, was soon to decide that he had earned the right to something else. Whether he regrets that in three months or three years, or not at all, is irrelevant. It was a brave decision, one that will later spare us the frequent discomfort of watching a former champion continue to fight the passing of years as well as hungry competitors almost half his age.Rosberg, in turn, will not have any concern over the easy but inevitable social media sneers about a championship won only because of Lewiss bad luck. The championship was over 21 races, the winner being the driver with the most points. Luck does play a part; Keke will admit that. But there is no asterisk listing caveats by his name on the championship trophy. And there will be none against the winner 34 places higher on the silverware.Lewis Hamilton may be the fastest man out there, but Nico Rosberg is the 2016 world champion. He applied himself and worked exceptionally hard for it. He deserves that accolade just as much as respect for making such a dignified exit. Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.