blown out of proportion.ddddddddddddIts not really

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 01.06.2018 18:07
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Fernando Alonso does not think it is unrealistic to target a points finish at the Malaysian Grand Prix despite the fact he will start from the back of the Sepang grid.Alonso has accumulated 45 places of grid drops this weekend after a tactical engine change on Friday and taking on new parts on Saturday morning. That means he will start at the back of the grid, as he did in Belgium when he battled back to seventh.That penalty meant he spent FP3 focusing on race set-up, before completing the solitary lap he needed to in Q1 and watching the rest of qualifying from the garage. After watching teammate Jenson Button qualify ninth Alonso is excited to see what McLaren can do from the back row.Yeah, definitely, were looking forward, Alonso said. Yesterday the car seemed to respond well, P5 in FP1, P7 in FP2, so definitely feeling OK this weekend. Some new tyres tomorrow to exploit the potential of the car so well try and do a good race.I think a points finish is an ambitious target but still possible depending on what happens in front of us as well and how the first laps go in our favour. But I think we are ready to really enjoy it because the pace is there and exploiting the new tyre advantage hopefully we can recover places.Having run the upgraded Honda engine on Friday, Alonso switched back to the old specification for the rest of the weekend. The Spaniard does not think there should be much difference between the two, despite the impressive times he posted on Friday.Well the upgrade is more for better reliability, so the performance should be the same. Ray Allen Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Carmelo Anthony Jersey . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-andre-roberson-jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Wholesale Thunder Jerseys . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Daniel Hamilton Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Max Verstappen says he wont change approach for the Brazilian Grand Prix this weekend, saying special treatment for the Mercedes drivers would prevent F1 from crowning a worthy champion.Ahead of this weekend Verstappen was asked by Mercedes boss Toto Wolff not to do anything reckless which could alter the title fight between his drivers, a phone call criticised by Red Bull team principal Christian Horner. Verstappens driving style has been in the limelight throughout the season and in Mexico he banged wheels with championship leader Nico Rosberg at Turn 1, though men continued without major damage.When asked if he would be racing all guns blazing from fourth on the grid in Brazil, he replied: Same like always, I wont change approach. Which I think is pretty understandable.We should race, everyone. Up until the last they should still try to fight for first. Otherwise youu are not a worthy world champion, are you?Verstappen also played down Wolffs phone call, something the Mercedes boss said has been blown out of proportion.ddddddddddddIts not really said like that, Verstappen said. I think its all a bit blown up. I think as a driver you always try to do the best possible job.It was just a general chat. I dont think I need to say everything because its also a private call isnt it. It was not like that ... Maybe a little bit [surprising]. But Totos a nice person so maybe from his side it was just a gesture, I dont know.He was then asked if he planned to speak to Wolff about the phone call, to which he said: No, I mean theres no reason to talk to him is there? I mean, Im racing for Red Bull, not for Mercedes. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.