ke running catches that robbed Martin Prado and

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 01.06.2018 17:42
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Undefeated Bellator MMA welterweight Michael Page has agreed to fight Fernando Gonzalez on Nov. 19 at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.Page (11-0) confirmed his next fight to ESPN on Friday.My next victim, shall I say, will be Fernando Gonzalez, Page said. Hes a tough guy. That just means the punching bag is going to last a bit longer and you get to see more MVP. Thats the only thing I can see being the cause of why everyone wants to see this fight.This marks the third time this year that Page has been scheduled to fight Gonzalez (25-13). The bout was booked to take place in March and July, but both fell through after various obstacles.Page, a 29-year-old Brit, is coming off a knockout of the year candidate in July, when he stopped Evangelista Santos with a flying knee at Bellator 158.Gonzalez, who fights out of Menifee, California, is on a five-fight win streak in which he has been the betting underdog in all five contests.Fighting out of London, Page has made a name for himself with spectacular knockout finishes. Seven of his 11 wins have come via knockout. He has been fighting professionally since 2012.I do see myself with that belt; it doesnt matter whos got it, Page said. I will be making my way through all of them. Rashaan Gaulden Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Panthers Jerseys Online . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.cheapcarolinapanthersjerseys.com/donte-jackson-jersey/ . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. D. J. Moore Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Andre Smith Jersey .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. MIAMI -- Chris Sale took a line drive off the foot, took the blame for a defensive lapse and took another defeat.The Chicago White Sox ace gave up five runs in 6 2/3 innings and remained winless since July 2 as they lost Sunday to the Miami Marlins 5-4.Left fielder Christian Yelich threw out pinch-runner Carlos Sanchez trying to score from second base on a two-out single in the ninth inning. Fernando Rodney got his third save for Miami despite allowing three hits in the ninth, including a solo homer by Tim Anderson.Chris Sale (14-6) failed to protect an early lead and fell to 0-4 in his past six starts. He hasnt won since his suspension for cutting up the teams throwback jerseys July 23, but his ERA over the past five starts is a solid 3.03.Im not doing too much to help us win, Sale said. Its frustrating. It would be frustrating for anybody. I dont know what my lines are or my stats are, but I just know Im not winning games.Miami trailed 2-0 before scoring three times in the fifth, thanks to four consecutive singles and an RBI bunt by Ichiro Suzuki that caught the White Sox napping.The bunt came with runners at first and second and nobody out, and catcher Omar Narvaez hustled toward the mound to field the ball and throw Suzuki out. But that left the plate uncovered, and Robert Andino -- who had been at second base -- kept running and scored without a throw.Sale said he was guilty of a brain cramp.Ive got to be at home plate for that, he said.Also costly was a two-run single by pitcher Tom Koehler off Sales right foot. The hit raised Koehlers average to .103.The White Soxx nearly overcame a 5-3 deficit in the ninth.dddddddddddd. After Anderson homered, they had runners at first and second with two out, and Tyler Saladino singled to left. Yelich charged to field the ball on one hop and threw on the fly to catcher Jeff Mathis, who blocked the plate and tagged Sanchez for the game-ending out.Chicago manager Robin Ventura said Sanchez was right to be aggressive.You have to make them make a good play, and they did, Ventura said. It was a great throw.The Marlins victory averted a series sweep and provided a morale boost after they put slugger Giancarlo Stanton and left-hander Adam Conley on the disabled list before the game. Stanton is expected to be sidelined at least six weeks with a strained groin.Koehler allowed three runs in six innings. Mike Dunn (3-1) pitched a perfect seventh.Chicagos Adam Eaton homered on the games first pitch. Jose Abreu hit an RBI single in the first inning and a game-tying double that caromed off the third-base bag in the sixth.The Sox fell to 20-23 in one-run games. Theyve played the most in the majors.GLOVE GEMS2B Saladino retreated into short center field to make running catches that robbed Martin Prado and Adeiny Hechavarria of hits. The latter grab came with two runners aboard to end the second inning.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Jose Quintana (9-8, 2.85) is scheduled to start Tuesday when Chicago opens a three-game series at Cleveland. The Indians have won six in a row from the White Sox. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.