cIlroy ($12,100)His FedEx Cup win happe

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 29.05.2018 18:15
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- The Colorado Rockies have recalled right-handed reliever Carlos Estevez from Triple-A Albuquerque and placed right-hander Scott Oberg on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Aug. 20, with axillary artery thrombosis in his right arm.The moves were made Monday before the Rockies game in Milwaukee.Estevez went 2-7 with 11 saves and a 5.28 ERA in 49 appearances before being optioned to Albuquerque on Aug. 19. He was replaced as the closer by Adam Ottavino after blowing consecutive saves earlier this month.Oberg is 1-1 with one save and a 5.19 ERA in 24 appearances with the Rockies this season. Adidas Iniki Runner Nederland . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Adidas Swift Run Heren .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.yeezypowerphase-nl.com/nmd-r1/nmd-r1-roze.html . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Ultra Boost 3.0 Triple White .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. NMD R1 Wit .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. The PGA Tour heads overseas this week to Shanghai, China for the WGC-HSBC Champions. Russell Knox won the tournament last year at 11 under par, while Bubba Watson and Dustin Johnson won the previous two years.Our experts have put together the players they believe have the skills to succeed and provide big fantasy point totals. This weeks panel is comprised of FantasyGolfInsiders Taras Pitra, Jeff Bergerson, Zach Turcotte and Jason Rouslin and ESPNs Jonathan Coachman, Michael Collins, Bob Harig and Jason Sobel.Note: Golfer salaries listed are for DraftKings.Taras Pitra -- Martin Kaymer ($8,700)Martin Kaymer is not playing in the United States this week and is not the favorite. Thats really all you need to know as far as analysis on him as hes been good outside of the US for the past two years, has posted back to back sixth-place finishes in Euro Tour events and has three top 10s in his last four appearances here -- translation: hes a great value play this week.Jeff Bergerson -- Bubba Watson ($8,800) With another no-cut event this week for the WGC HSBC, I will be targeting guys who can rack up Draftkings points. Not many are better at that than Bubba Watson. In three years, he has two top 10s here at Sheshan Golf Club, including a win in 2014. He is coming off a T10 at the Tour Championship and T20 at the BMW Championship. Overall a disappointing last year for Bubbas standards, I look for him to rebound this year starting this week.Zach Turcotte -- Louis Oosthuizen ($7,400) Few players in golf generate less buzz than Louis Oosthuizen. Since Louis is known for perpetually withdrawing from events, it tends to steer owners away in nearly every circumstance. However, Louis is quite capable of playing solid golf and tends to play his best in the toughest of fields. He is priced at $7,400 this week which is much lower than what I would anticipate for a player with as much experience as Louis at this course. In nine career starts, he has notched six top-15 finishes, making him an excellent value pick this weekk.ddddddddddddJason Rouslin -- Kevin Kisner ($6,900)Arriving in Shanghai off a decent performance in Malaysia, Kisner comes to China and the Sheshan International Golf Course where he placed second last year. With that in mind, and a great value, I like Kisner to jump start his 2016-2017 season with a top 10 finish this week. Kisner sports a great tee-to-green game and is a great driver of the golf ball. This course seems to fit his game quite well.Jonathan Coachman -- Rory McIlroy ($12,100)My pick this week has been inspired by his incredible final round at the Tour Championship. And in a small way I believe that having Tiger Woods back on our radar also has motivated him. McIlroy is poised to have a huge year in 2017. I think that he wants to get back to No. 1 in the world more than anything. And it could start this week at the HSBC. My pick is your FedEx Cup champion Rory McIlroy.Michael Collins -- Rory McIlroy ($12,100)After the epic battle Rory had with Patrick Reed at the Ryder Cup, it was easy to forget he won the Tour Championship and the FedEx Cup. Fully rested but with a Ryder Cup chip on his shoulder, McIlroy is playing an event where he only finished outside the top six once in his past five starts in this event.Bob Harig -- Rory McIlroy ($12,100) Hes had time to rest after a long Ryder Cup week that saw some excellent golf but also hitting the wall. This is McIlroys first stroke-play start since his Tour Championship victory, which also netted him the PGA Tours FedEx Cup title four weeks ago. Hes been inside the top 11 in five previous visits to the WGC-HSBC venue in China.Jason Sobel -- Rory McIlroy ($12,100)His FedEx Cup win happened last season and this is a new one, but the schedule makers cant thwart momentum. Rory has shown that he plays some of his best golf in the later months of the year, and theres no reason to think that will stop at the HSBC this week. Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.