t ceremony featuring 180 recruits. Tampa is

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.05.2018 14:25
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The Calgary Flames will enter the 2016-17 NHL season with some peace of mind, having locked up All-Star forward Johnny Gaudreau with a new six-year contract.Gaudreau, 23, will get $40.5 million and average an annual salary-cap hit of $6.75 million, a source told ESPN.Gaudreau was a restricted free agent. He is coming off a career-best season that saw him score 30 times and collect 78 points, tied for sixth in the NHL. He led the Flames in goals, assists and points last season.As I have always said, I just want to play hockey, Gaudreau wrote Monday on Twitter. I want to be there for my teammates and the fans of Calgary.Gaudreau was a member of Team North America at the recently completed World Cup of Hockey. He was one of the teams most effective players, notching four points in three games.The Flames are being picked by many to return to the playoffs this season, and Gaudreau is a key part of the teams future. Calgary opens the 2016-17 regular season in Edmonton on Wednesday night.The native of Salem, New Jersey, nicknamed Johnny Hockey has played two full seasons with Calgary, which drafted him 104th in 2011.Gaudreaus new deal is similar to the one signed earlier by linemate Sean Monahan, which was a seven-year contract with an average annual salary cap hit of $6.3 million.Information from ESPNs Pierre LeBrun was used in this report. Youth Golden Knights Jerseys . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Brad Hunt Jersey . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. http://www.goldenknightsjerseyscheap.com/?tag=william-carrier-jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. James Neal Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter admitted Monday that he was disappointed wide receiver Mike Evans chose to sit during the national anthem before Sundays game to protest Donald Trumps election as president of the United States.Yeah, Im disappointed for that, Koetter said. I also respect Mikes freedom of speech and freedom of expression.Koetter said he was adopting the same stance he took when asked in August how he would react if one of his players protested in similar fashion to Colin Kaepernick. He even read the same statement when he addressed the media Monday.Believe it or not, we have practiced how to line up for the national anthem. Weve worked on it. I dont know if our organization has the right to tell a guy that he needs to do that, Koetter said in his statement. I would be disappointed if any of our players didnt stand up for the national anthem, personally. I look at that as a salute to the people who have paved the way for us, but at the same time, this is a free country, and I think freedom of speech is something that we all believe in and freedom of expression. Thats an individuals choice. Thats a fine line there. I would personally be disappointed, but I think it would be hard to enforce that rule.He also said he supported the statement the Buccaneers put out Sunday night.The Buccaneers are deeply committed to the military and honoring the great men and women that have dedicated their lives and have made great sacrifices to insure all the tremendous freedoms we have in this great country, the statement said. We encourage all members of our organization to respectfully honor our flag during the playing of the national anthem. We also recognize every individuals constitutional right to freedom of speech, which is crucial to the Americann principles we cherish.ddddddddddddKoetter was not aware that Evans was planning to protest before the game.I didnt know about this until after the game, Koetter said. It didnt come up in front of me in the locker room. By the time I was aware of this, most of the players were showered and mostly gone, and players are off today.He has not yet spoken to any of the players about it. After the game, Evans and Koetter exchanged text messages, and they plan to talk more Wednesday. He isnt sure if other players will join Evans protest in the future. Evans said he would continue to protest as long as Trump is the President-elect. Koetter said hell do his best to minimize any distractions caused by it.I hope it doesnt affect our team, Koetter said. Thats something Ill take whatever measures I think are necessary to try to minimize what effect it has on our team. Im really not sure. This is uncharted water for me. Im not sure about any of that.A number of fans have voiced their displeasure on social media and have even threatened to boycott the team, particularly because of the timing of the protest. The day featured a military flyover, a performance of the national anthem by the 82nd Airborne and a halftime enlistment ceremony featuring 180 recruits. Tampa is home to MacDill Airforce Base and more than 12,000 active-duty service members.Evans emphasized Sunday that his protest was not about the military but was purely about Trump.I dont want to disrespect the veterans or anything, Evans said. The men and women that served this country -- Im forever indebted to them. But the things that have been going on in America lately, Im not going to stand for that. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.