start the series finale Sunday night against LHP Br

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.05.2018 14:18
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

(STATS) -- James Madison quarterback Bryan Schor was sidelined by injury for the last game and a half of the regular season, but at least it was to his non-throwing shoulder.The CAA Football offensive player of the year was back to his old form Saturday, throwing for 371 yards and five touchdowns in a 55-22 rout of conference rival New Hampshire in the second round of the FCS playoffs at Harrisonburg, Virginia.Fourth-seeded James Madison (11-1), the CAA champ and a winner of nine straight games, will host No. 5 seed Sam Houston State (12-0) in the quarterfinals Friday night.Schor was injured against Villanova on Nov. 12. In his return, he completed 30 of 37 passes with one interception.Senior Brandon Ravenel was more than willing to help out as he totaled three touchdowns, two on receptions and one on an 86-yard kickoff return. Wide receiver Terrence Alls and tight end Jonathan Kloosterman also had two touchdown receptions.Just as the Dukes did in a 42-39 win over New Hampshire in the regular season, they built a sizeable lead on the Wildcats (8-5). This time, they didnt nearly squander away their 31-7 halftime advantage.After Schors 25-yard scoring pass to Alls gave the Dukes a 10-7 lead early in the second quarter, a trick play involving Ravenel and fellow wide receiver Rashard Davis sent them on their way. Davis went in motion and took a handoff from Schor before stepping back and launching an over-the-top pass to an open Ravenel for a 37-yard score with 8:45 left in the quarter.UNH closed within 31-15 early in the third, but Ravenel answered with his kickoff return. He finished with 263 all-purpose yards.The game was the reversal for New Hampshire from last Saturday, when the Wildcats opened their 13th straight playoff appearance with a 64-21 win over Lehigh.James Madison outgained UNH 567-268 in yards. Wildcats senior Dalton Crossan rushed for 92 yards and two touchdowns. Cheap Eagles Jerseys Online . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Eagles Jerseys Outlet . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseyselite.com/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Jordan Mailata Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Eagles Jerseys Sale .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. CHICAGO -- Aroldis Chapmans famous fastball wasnt good enough to retire Leonys Martin.Martin hit a go-ahead, two-run double off new Cubs closer in the eighth inning, lifting the Seattle Mariners over Chicago 4-1 Saturday.We had the right up guy up there. We had the Cuban against the Cuban, Mariners manager Scott Servais said. He has put good swings on velocity all year.Wade Miley (7-8) took a no-hit bid into the seventh inning before allowing Kris Bryants single and Javier Baezs RBI groundout.Jake Arrieta (12-5) walked Mike Zunino and Shawn OMalley starting the eighth, pinch-hitter Luis Sardinas sacrificed against Hector Rondon, and Nori Aoki grounded to third, where Bryant threw out pinch-runner Guillermo Heredia at the plate, a call upheld in one of three home-plate video reviews.Cubs manager Joe Maddon brought in Chapman, hoping he would convert his second four-out save since being acquired from the Yankees.That part of the batting order just yells his name. Thats the whole point, Maddon said. To go through that moment and hes available and to not utilize him and then lose the game, I would have been really upset with myself.Chapman allowed Martins double to left-center on a 99.6 mph pitch, which put Seattle ahead 2-1.I tried to swing at a strike, a choke swing, and he threw me a strike, said Martin, who added he faced Chapman once before a long time ago in Cuba.Martin stole third and scored on Chapmans wild pitch. It was a low point in an uneven debut week in Chicago that included a save against the White Sox and an awkward interview about the domestic violence case that led to a 29-game suspension.Its not my favorite thing to do, but thats my job and its the managers decision, Chapman said through a translator of coming on in the eighth. Im ready to do anything.Seattle added a run in the ninth when shortstop AAddison Russell threw high to first on Chris Iannettas two-out grounder, allowing Franklin Gutierrez to score from third.ddddddddddddEdwin Diaz struck out pinch-hitter Anthony Rizzo and Dexter Fowler with two on to end the eighth. Steve Cishek worked around a hit in the ninth for his 25th save in 30 tries. Chicago had won its previous three games.Miley allowed one hit over seven innings with a season-high nine strikeouts. He had lost his previous six starts since beating Cleveland on June 7.I tried not to think about it, Miley said of the potential no-hitter. The guys in the dugout were getting farther and farther away from me, and I didnt like that at all.Arrieta (12-5) allowed two runs, two hits and three walks in seven-plus innings with four strikeouts. He fell to 0-3 with a 4.88 ERA in five starts during July.Fowler initially was called out by plate umpire Lance Barrett on Baezs grounder, but the call was overturned in a video review.Chicago had a second run off Miley wiped out by replay when Bryant, trying to steal home on a pickoff throw to first, was thrown out at the plate in the seventh.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: RHP Nathan Karns (lower back strain) went on the 15-day disabled list, a day after he allowed five runs during a two-inning relief appearance. RHP Cody Martin was recalled from Triple-A Tacoma. ... RHP Taijuan Walker (foot) is scheduled to throw five innings Monday in a rehab start for Tacoma.UP NEXTMariners ace Felix Hernandez (5-4) is to start the series finale Sunday night against LHP Brian Matusz, who will be called up from Triple-A Iowa. That will give Kyle Hendricks and the rest of the rotation an extra days rest. Maddon said RHP Justin Grimm will be optioned to Iowa. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.