B Danny Espinosa (wrist) returned after a five

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.05.2018 16:20
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LAUREL, Md. -- Ivan Fallunovalot came a long way to compete in the $250,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash, but the trip was well worth it after he dogged X Y Jet into submission and pulled away to win the six-furlong race by 4-1/2 lengths.Ivan Fallunovalot is based at Remington Park with trainer Tom Howard. He vanned from Oklahoma to Maryland for the Grade 3 De Francis, and will soon make the return trip.X Y Jet looked like the lone speed in the six-horse De Francis, but jockey Calvin Borel never let him get too far in front. He pressed him through fractions of 22.34 and 45.79 and took the lead entering the stretch.We backed it up and went slow, Borel said. The best horse to finish was going to win. Id just like to thank Mr. Tom for giving me the chance to ride him.Howard said he told Borel to be patient during the race, but not to let him get too far in front.If nobody was going to help, we had to do it ourselves, Howard said.Ivan Fallunovalot paid $8.20 to win after X Y Jet was hammered down to 1-5 favoritism; he was timed in 1:10.07. Weather conditions at Laurel changed in the hour leading up to the race: a gusty headwind was blowing up the stretch.Ivan Fallunovalot is now perfect in four starts this year and has won six of his last seven starts back to August 2015. Howard claimed Ivan Fallunovalot for $25,000 in early 2014. He has since earned $741,000 and is the best horse Howard has ever trained.Howard said he claimed Ivan Fallunovalot on the recommendation of his owner, Lewis Mathews Jr.I didnt want to go to Chicago anymore and I told my owners I wanted to just go from Oaklawn, to Lone Star, to Remington, and I lost some owners over it. Howard said. I hadnt heard from Lewis, and I thought Id lost him too, and then he called and said, Theres a horse I want you to take a look at tomorrow, and if you like him, take him. It turned out to be Ivan.Ivan Fallunovalot has chronic quarter cracks, according to Howard, which have limited his starts this year. Plans call for Ivan Fallunovalot to head to Oaklawn Park after he returns to Remington and point for the King Cotton Stakes, a race he has won the past two years.This is the first year the De Francis has been graded since 2009. A field of six went postward after Stallwalkin Dude, Weekend Hideaway, and Life in Shambles were declared from the race.Safely Kept: Tale for Ruby breaks throughTale for Ruby came into the $100,000 Safely Kept Stakes off a pair of second-place finishes in first-level allowance company but proved clearly best in the 13-horse field of 3-year-old fillies despite being bumped at the start.A daughter of Tale of Ekati trained by Barclay Tagg, Tale for Ruby was away slowly in the seven-furlong race under jockey Edgar Prado. She steadily advanced on the backstretch, seized the lead three wide entering the stretch, and then pulled away to win by 2-1/4 lengths.Tale for Ruby paid $6.80 as the favorite. She was timed in 1:23.51. She is now 2 for 6 in her career.Takrees finished well to be second-best. It was three lengths back to Outsider Art in third.Kelsocait and Malibu Tracy stumbled at the start from posts 1 and 2, respectively. Malibu Tracy, the 5-2 second betting choice, finished ninth.Geisha: Rockin Jojo strikes againRockin Jojo, who scored a 31-1 upset in the Maryland Million Distaff in her last start, came right back to take the $75,000 Geisha, the last of seven stakes on the Saturday Laurel Park card.Rockin Jojo paid $19.40 in the Geisha, a one-mile race for Maryland-bred fillies and mares. She rallied extremely wide into the stretch and was up to defeat Candida H. by a head. Candida H. also was fanned wide on the far turn and into the stretch.Wowwhatabrat finished third, 1-1/2 lengths behind Candida H.Rockin Jojo, a 4-year-old daughter of Street Magician, is trained by Parx-based Lupe Preciado. She has now won five of 18 career starts and is 2 for 4 since joining Preciados barn.Rockin Jojo was timed in $139.42. Authentic Marcus Allen Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Steelers Jerseys China . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-terrell-edmunds-jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Cheap Steelers Jerseys . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Wholesale Steelers Jerseys . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. BALTIMORE -- Ryan Zimmerman hit three home runs in the first five innings, leaving the Baltimore Orioles with a four-run deficit to overcome against one of the best pitchers in the National League. On a toasty night at Camden Yards, the Orioles turned to their hottest player to get them out of the hole. Chris Davis went 4 for 4 with two homers, and the Orioles battled back to beat Jordan Zimmermann and the Washington Nationals 9-6 Wednesday night. In a wild game before 39,129 fans, each team slugged four home runs and Baltimore got six of its 13 hits in a six-run seventh inning. "To battle back and really pull it out in a game like that is huge," Davis said. "I gave a little fist bump to let you know how much this win meant to us." Zimmerman hit solo homers in the first and fourth innings before adding a two-run drive in the fifth, all off Chris Tillman. With a chance to tie the major league record of four homers in a game, Zimmerman came to the plate in the seventh against Steve Johnson and looked at a third strike. It was the first three-homer game of Zimmermans career. He came in with three home runs in 38 games this season. "Its tough to have a night like that and not be able to kind of celebrate or have fun with it because we lost," Zimmerman said. "Ive been kind of swinging the bat better. Tonight, everything kind of came together in one game." Davis hit a solo drive in the fourth and capped the pivotal seventh with his major-league leading 19th homer, a two-run shot off Tyler Clippard. "Hes been doing that the whole year, so every home run he hits from now on is just another one," teammate Manny Machado said. "Its impressive pop. Hes a tremendous hitter and hes swinging the bat well." Davis is batting .359 after going 18 for 30 over his last seven games. "Its fun," he said. "Youre always working on things, whether youre locked in or struggling. Just the consistent approach every day has helped me out." Steve Johnson (1-1) pitched 2 1-3 innings and Jim Johnson worked a perfect ninth for his 16th save. Baltimore trailed 6-3 in the seventh before rallying against Jordan Zimmermann (8-3), who was seeking to become the majors first nine-game winner. After Ryan Flaherty singled and Steve Pearce homered, Nate McLouth got an infield hit and scored on a double by Machado. Clippard entered and gave up an RBI single to Nick Markkakis before Davis crushed a 3-2 pitch to make it 9-6.dddddddddddd "Its on me. I am too good a pitcher to let that happen," Clippard said. "You have to execute the pitches you need to throw in those situations." Zimmermann gave up seven runs and 10 hits in six-plus innings. He came in with a 1.71 ERA and a streak of 15 straight starts allowing three runs or less. He, like Clippard, shouldered the blame for the defeat. "Those guys give me six runs like that and I ought to do a better job. We should win this ball game," Zimmermann said. "Its solely on me this time." Tillman gave up six runs and eight hits -- including a career-high four homers -- in 4 2-3 innings. He left with Baltimore down 6-2. In his defence, it was a tough night to be a pitcher. "Strange things happen in this ballpark," said Nationals manager Davey Johnson, who held the same job with the Orioles in 1996-97. "Its a great ballpark to hit in, but its a tough park to pitch in." The major league record for home runs in a game is four. The last to do it was Josh Hamilton, for Texas on May 8, 2012, at Camden Yards, of all places. After Zimmerman homered in the first inning, Baltimore tied it in the second. Davis singled and scored on an RBI double by Flaherty, who was recalled from Triple-A Norfolk earlier in the day. In the Washington fourth, Roger Bernadina sent a shot onto Eutaw Street beyond the right-field wall and Zimmerman followed with a drive to centre that travelled an estimated 430 feet. After going homerless in the first 36 games of the season, Bernadina has connected in two straight. Davis got the Orioles to 3-2 in the bottom half, but Zimmermans third homer of the game highlighted a three-run fifth for Washington. Markakis homered with no one aboard in the sixth for Baltimore. Coming into the game, Zimmermann had allowed only three homers in 10 starts, no more than one per game. NOTES: Baltimore optioned INF Yamaico Navarro to Norfolk to make room for Flaherty. ... Washington 2B Danny Espinosa (wrist) returned after a five-game absence. ... Nationals RF Jayson Werth (groin) was scheduled to begin his rehab assignment with Single-A Potomac on Wednesday night. ... Baltimore RHP Freddy Garcia faces Dan Haren in the series finale Thursday night. ... Davis has scored a run in eight straight games, three short of the team record set by Frank Robinson in 1966. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.