s: RHP Tom Koehler (6-6) starts Wed

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 15.05.2018 10:12
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans wont dwell on their 27-0 loss to the New England Patriots.Sure, it was embarrassing and unexpected to get dominated like they were. But they know theyll have to get over it quickly to avoid it carrying over into their next game .Weve got Tennessee, a division game, coming up, so weve got to get our head screwed on right, said Houston nose tackle and former Patriot Vince Wilfork. We want to win every game. Unfortunately that doesnt happen a lot, so you move forward. That is what we have to do now.Coach Bill OBrien isnt worried about his team bouncing back from the shutout .We have a resilient bunch of guys, he said. They know that its only the third game of the season and theyre going to work very, very hard to correct the mistakes, and theyre going to work very hard on Tennessee.Although he doesnt want his team to wallow in what happened against the Patriots, OBrien and his coaching staff will study film to try and figure out how things went so wrong.You have to think about how youre going to correct your mistakes, the players mistakes, and learn from it and then move on, he said. You cant just bury the tape and then move on to Tennessee.The Texans (2-1) were done in by a number of things Thursday night, none more glaring than turnovers on special teams. Houston lost two fumbles on kickoffs, which led to 14 points by the Patriots. One of the fumbles was by Charles James and the other came from primary kick returner rookie Tyler Ervin. OBrien said Ervin will continue to get the bulk of the returns despite his miscue.Hes a rookie and hes had some decent returns for us, OBrien said. Hell learn from it. Hell get better from it and well really work with him to improve on it.Of course he and James were far from the only players who made mistakes against the Patriots. Brock Osweiler threw an interception and failed to get Houstons offense on New Englands side of the field until late in the third quarter after looking solid in the first two games. OBrien was quick to point out that the struggles of the offense werent all on Osweiler.I do not think he took a step back, OBrien said. I think he obviously has to limit the turnovers, but I think overall, I thought that he hung in there pretty well. I think its the rhythm of the offense, everybody doing their job, the protection, the running game, the route running, catching the football.OBrien is looking for improvements in his running game after Houston was outgained 185-109 on Thursday night. New running back Lamar Miller had 80 yards rushing behind a line still without veteran left tackle Duane Brown. OBrien saw some progress by the group through the first two games, but that didnt carry over into Thursday nights game.It has to be more consistent, he said. I thought it was more consistent against Kansas City than it was against New England and ... with an extra day of preparation, well work very hard to improve that.The unit could get a boost soon with Brown, who has been out since quadriceps surgery in January, inching closer to a return.I dont think he will play against Tennessee, but I know that theres a shot for the next game, OBrien said.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ECCO Herre Yucatan Sandaler 069564-01543 Tarmac Online Tilbud . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Tilbud ECCO Herre Yucatan Sandaler 069564-56396 Tarmac Moon Rock DK . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. http://www.eccosandaler2018.com/ . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. ECCO Herre BIOM Delta Offroad Sandaler 810634-50333 Tarmac Sort BISCAYA . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. ECCO Herre Cheja Sandaler 820024-55886 Varm Grå Olivenolie Udsalg Online . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. DETROIT -- Adam Conley was outstanding before his start unraveled in the span of only a few batters.At the beginning of the game, everything was working, and I think I started taking it for granted, the Miami left-hander said. I fell in love with my secondary pitches and that really hurt me.Miguel Cabreras three-run homer highlighted a seven-run fifth inning for Detroit, and the Tigers beat the Marlins 7-5 on Tuesday night. Jose Iglesias and Nick Castellanos also homered during Detroits big inning, which came after Conley had started the game in dominant fashion.Mike Pelfrey (2-7) allowed four runs and 12 hits in 5 1/3 innings, and that performance was enough for the win.Giancarlo Stanton hit a two-run homer for Miami.Conley (4-5) struck out six in the first two innings. He caught Cabrera looking in the first and swinging in the third, but when the Detroit slugger came up a third time, he hit a drive well beyond the fence in left-center field to give the Tigers a 5-3 lead.Cabrera was a changeup that I didnt feel committed to throwing, Conley said. We went hard at him in the first at-bat, and that let me get him to chase a slider in the second at-bat, so thats a smart pitch. There wasnt really any rhyme or reason to throwing the changeup, and he was sitting on something soft.Four relievers finished the game for Detroit after Pelfreys departure. Francisco Rodriguez pitched a hitless ninth for his 21st save in 23 chances.The Tigers were in a bit of a funk after being swept in a three-game series by AL Central-leading Cleveland. Detroit made three errors in the first five innings Tuesday.Stanton opened the scoring in the second with his 15th homer of the season, but the Marlins couldnt break the game open when they had the chance.I thought that the second, third and fourth innings really changed the momentum of the game, Miami manager DDon Mattingly said.dddddddddddd We had runners all over the place, and we didnt do anything with them.Miami led 3-0 in the fifth when Iglesias connected for a two-run shot. After Cabreras 17th homer of the season, Conley was taken out, and Nick Wittgren allowed a two-run drive by Castellanos.Conley was coming off a sparkling outing against Atlanta in which he threw eight scoreless innings. He allowed five runs and five hits in 4 1/3 innings against the Tigers. He walked three and struck out nine.NUMBER 30Cabrera has now homered against all 30 major league teams, and it was fitting that he completed that feat against the Marlins, the team he made his debut for.We got the lead that inning with a home run, and it was more special because of that -- and we win the game, Cabrera said.TRANSACTIONSMiami purchased the contract of left-hander Jo-Jo Reyes from Triple-A New Orleans, and right-hander Paul Clemens was claimed off waivers by San Diego. Clemens went 1-0 with a 6.30 ERA for the Marlins.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: OF Marcell Ozuna (left wrist) returned after missing two games. He singled twice and scored on Stantons homer.Tigers: RHP Warwick Saupold (right groin strain) made an injury rehab start with Triple-A Toledo on Monday night, allowing a run and four hits in 2 2/3 innings. He struck out five.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Tom Koehler (6-6) starts Wednesday against the Tigers in the finale of this two-game series. Miami is adjusting its rotation, starting Koehler in that game and pushing LHP Wei-Yin Chen back to Thursday night at Atlanta. Mattingly said he wants to match Chen up against the Braves because of the left-handed hitters in their lineup.Tigers: LHP Daniel Norris (0-0) makes his second start of the season. China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.