CALGARY -- Goals by David Krejci and Reilly Smith in a 98-second span erased two bad periods of hockey by the Boston Bruins. [ur

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.12.2017 08:17
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

CALGARY -- Goals by David Krejci and Reilly Smith in a 98-second span erased two bad periods of hockey by the Boston Bruins. Divock Origi Jersey . Krejci and Smith scored in the third period on Tuesday as the Bruins rallied for a 2-1 win over the Calgary Flames. "It was a really tough first two periods," said Smith, who is now tied with Krejci and Milan Lucic for the team lead with three game-winning goals each. "Theres no excuse for that. We didnt have enough emotion, didnt have enough jump. "We made it way too easy on them. We didnt have enough hits. We werent turning pucks over. There were too many things going wrong to have a good solid start to the game." After the Bruins (21-8-2) were outshot 22-9 through two periods, Smith said the players got a stern talking to from the Boston coaching staff during the intermission. "The coaches came in and I think they did a good job trying to turn the momentum," Smith said. "We kept things a little simpler, got pucks behind their D and started playing back to Bruins hockey. The first two periods everything was going the wrong way, so it was good to see it turn around in just a couple minutes and be able to change the night around." Shortly after Krejci scored a power-play goal at 13:49 of the third, Smith skated down the left wing, cut around Calgary defenceman T.J. Brodie and roofed a shot into the top corner over the outstretched glove of goalie Reto Berra. "I tried to go hard to the net and I saw a stick come, so I tried to slip it under and just get a quick shot and it was lucky enough to find a hole," Smith said. Boston coach Claude Julien definitely wasnt pleased with his teams play during the first two periods after which the Flames held a 1-0 lead. "Those first two periods were really tough to watch," Julien said. "We just couldnt get anything going. Our true colours came out in the third. Somehow weve got to get our team to play three periods that way and stop pushing our luck here." The Bruins have now won three straight games. After skating to a 3-2 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins at home on Saturday, the Bruins started their four-game road trip in Toronto on Sunday with a 5-2 victory over the Maple Leafs. Jiri Hudler scored the lone goal for the Flames (11-15-4), who had won three of four heading into the contest. "Thats a bad way to lose," said Calgary captain Mark Giordano. "We had the game under control. We played a great game for two periods and it seemed like in the third, we were afraid to make plays and (were) giving them the puck pretty much all the time and it cant be like that. "Teams like that, theyre going to win. Theres a reason they are who they are. We opened the door a bit and they took advantage." Boston goalie Tuukka Rask finished with 26 saves to improve his record to 16-7-2. Berra meanwhile stopped 22 shots. Tuesdays game marked the return of former Flames captain Jarome Iginla to the Scotiabank Saddledome for the first time since he was traded last March 27 to the Pittsburgh Penguins for a first-round draft pick and a pair of college forwards. After playing in 13 regular season games and 15 post-season contests with the Penguins, Iginla signed on as a free agent with the Bruins in the off-season. The Flames carried the majority of the play in the opening frame when they outshot the Bruins 11-5. Iginla had two of Bostons shots and also whistled a one-timer wide of the net during an early man advantage for the Bruins. Hudler finally broke the scoreless deadlock at 5:17 of the second period when he snuck a snap shot from the top of the faceoff circle under Rasks glove and into the net. Mike Cammalleri nearly put the Flames up 2-0 a short time later but his shot from the slot rang off the right post behind Rask. After recording just four shots on net in the second period, the Bruins took the play to the Flames in the third as they outshot them 15-6. "It seems like we just go into a shell and get away from what got us the lead in the first place," said Calgary forward Lee Stempniak. "We just chip pucks out and were on our heels and we lack that aggressiveness that we had at the start." Krejci tied up the game at 1-1 at 13:49 of the third when he tipped a point shot fired by Torey Krug past Berra. Notes: Iginlas last game at Saddledome as a member of the Flames was on March 24 when he scored the game-winning goal in a 3-2 triumph over the St. Louis Blues. Iginla played one more game -- a 2-0 road loss to the Chicago Blackhawks two nights later -- before being traded to Pittsburgh. a Giordano, who succeeded Iginla as Flames captain this season, played his fourth straight game after missing 18 contests with a broken ankle. He recorded an assist on Hudlers goal to give him 12 points (three goals, nine assists) in 12 games. Nicolas Lombaerts Jersey . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. Yannick Carrasco Jersey . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/christian-benteke-belgium-jersey/ . The club announced Friday that Mauro Biello will be kept on as an assistant to coach Jesse Marsch when the Impact join the MLS in 2012.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Clippers are coping with the loss of Chris Paul, winning two of their first three since the All-Star guard went down with a shoulder injury. Blake Griffin scored 29 points and Jamal Crawford added 26 in their 111-105 victory over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night, improving the Clippers to 16-3 at home. "Without C.P., we know we have to take care of home games," said Jared Dudley, who scored 18 points. Darren Collison had 15 points, six assists and five rebounds in place of Paul, who is out six weeks with a separated shoulder. DeAndre Jordan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in giving Clippers coach Doc Rivers a second win over his old team this season. "The first quarter, we were really good, then we played in spurts," Rivers said. "We had a chance early to throw a knockdown and we didnt. They almost pulled it out." Los Angeles improved to 12-10 without Paul in the lineup since he arrived in 2011. "Nobody can make up for that, so we have to lean on each other," Crawford said about Pauls loss. Jordan Crawford and Avery Bradley scored 24 points each in Bostons sixth straight loss overall and ninth in 10 games. The Celtics have dropped six in a row on the road while continuing to struggle without injured Rajon Rondo, who has a torn ACL in his right knee. Jared Sullinger was called for a flagrant-1 technical on Griffin with 10 minutes left in the game. Griffin was driving to the basket when Sullinger ended up on Griffins back. "I told Blake, My bad if you thought I was a little rough, and he said he understood," Sullinger said. "Hes just protecting himself, just like I was protecting myself. So there really wasnt any chippiness between me and Blake. We were just playing physical basketball." It was Sullingers fifth flagrant this season and third in two nights. He received two in Bostons 129-98 loss at Denver on Tuesday, although one of those was rescinded earlier Wednesday. "Ive just got to adjust. I thought I adjusted a little bit today," Sullinger said about his latest. "I tried to back him up, then I put my hands up to try to show him that I wasnt trying to do anything. But I guess Ive got to make another adjustment." Boston trailed 88-82 to start the fourth, but quickly fell behind 100-84. Griffin hit 3 of 5 free throws, and Willie Green and Crawford made 3-pointers thhat helped stretch the Clippers lead. Thomas Meunier Jersey. . Griffin played nearly all of the second half. "Thats not the minutes I want to play Blake, but you can get away with it every now and then," Rivers said. After Sullingers flagrant, Boston outscored the Clippers 21-11 to end the game. Trailing 109-105, Jerryd Bayless missed a shot with 8 seconds to go, ending the Celtics late push. "At that point, theyre playing with nothing to gain and were playing with everything to gain," Celtics rookie coach Brad Stevens said. "Its a lot easier to play when youre behind in that moment than when youre ahead. I thought we were very aggressive, we had a quick lineup on the court, and it helped that Collison fouled out with 57 seconds or so left. That actually made me feel like we had a shot because there was one less ballhandler for them." Jeff Green finished with 15 points and 11 rebounds, and Brandon Bass added 14 points. Ahead 74-72 in the third, Griffin made a monster dunk over Kris Humphries, who fouled the Clippers big man. "I dont know if you saw me, but I was like, Oh my god, that was nasty!" Jordan said. "I was trying to hurry up and see the replay." Jamal Crawford added: "I cant wait to go home and watch it on YouTube." Boston took its first lead since the opening quarter, 72-71, with less than 5 minutes left in the third on Humphries first basket. That capped a 13-4 spurt in which the Celtics rallied from eight points down. He started in his return from a sprained left ankle that kept him out of the loss to Denver. Dudley hit three consecutive 3-pointers as the Clippers led 53-42 in the second. Boston had a 13-6 spurt, including six by Bradley, to get within one. Jamal Crawford made three straight free throws to keep the Clippers ahead 59-55 at halftime. The Clippers used an 18-0 run with five different players scoring in the first quarter to take their largest lead of the game, 26-10. Notes: Clippers G J.J. Redick could return Friday against the Lakers. Hes been out with a broken right hand and torn ligament in his wrist. G Reggie Bullock will miss the next game with a sprained left ankle. ... Rivers said the Clippers would work out veteran F Hedo Turkoglu, who has been without a team since he was released by Orlando last fall. ... The Celtics fell to 2-8 in the second game of a back-to-back this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.