rey Williams had eight points and eight reb

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.05.2018 16:49
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Few would dare split up Canberras lethal right-edge combination.But if Jordan Rapana could separate himself from Joseph Leilua for one game, it would be against Melbourne in Saturday nights NRL grand-final qualifier.And for one reason only: Storm back-rower Kevin Proctor.The pair grew up on the Gold Coast, playing much of their junior football together, and have remained close mates ever since.I sent him a message the other day and told him I might try to ask (coach) Ricky (Stuart) if I can play left side so I can take your head off - just to get that one shot on him, Rapana laughed.Nah, hes definitely one of my best mates. No doubt, Ill go see him when we get down there and go catch up for coffees.They almost became teammates again last year, but Proctor turned down an offer from the Raiders to stay with the Storm - where he has been since 2008.Everything happens for a reason, Rapana told AAP.Hes doing well down there so hes enjoying himself.Rapana, too, is enjoying himself more than he thought he could in the NRL.Just two years ago, he struggled to find the fun in playing rugby league as he fought for a spot in the Raiders side following six years away from the game.It was all about setting a goal to try and just make the team, he said.But this year, Ive been able to set weekly goals because Ive really excelled - on a personal level - playing outside of Joey (Leilua).Its really taken my football to another level. Its an exciting style of footy we get to play here, and Ricky allows that.It makes me enjoy my football a lot more.Rapana, who jointly won the coachs award at the Raiders presentation night with Leilua on Monday, leads the competition for linebreaks and is the second-highest tryscorer with 22.One more four-pointer and he will break the clubs record for most tries in a season.Its a cool achievement but, to be honest, I really couldnt care less - as long as I try to do my job for the team each week, he said.Rapana is off contract at the end of the 2017, but wants to remain a Raider for the long term.Id love to stay here - its where Ive really enjoyed my football and weve got a great bunch of blokes here, he said. England Soccer Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Jack Butland Jersey . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Ashley-Young-England-Jersey/ . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Jordan Henderson Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. David Beckham Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Reggie Baker scored 25 points and Brandon Tabb made three 3-pointers and had 19 points as Bethune-Cookman beat Kennesaw State 75-72 on Wednesday night.Kennesaw State, which trailed by 16 points in the second half, tied it at 67-all with 2:54 remaining. But Baker scored Bethune-Cookmans next six points and, after the Owls pulled to 73-72, Tabb made two free throws with 7 seconds left.Baker made 9 of 12 free throws and Tabb hit all six of his attempts for Bethune-Cookman (1-1), which was 22 of 30 from the stripe.Tabb scored 13 points in the first half,, Baker added 11 and Bethune-Cookman had a 32-23 lead.dddddddddddd Aubrey Williams had eight points and eight rebounds for Kennesaw State.Williams and Johannes Nielsen each scored 15 points for Kennesaw State (1-2), and Williams grabbed 15 rebounds.While Bethune-Cookmans Moore Gym undergoes renovations after Hurricane Matthew, the Wildcats will play home games at the Ocean Center in St. Augustine and the Embry-Riddles ICI Center in Daytona Beach. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.